H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 06-23-2005, 11:00 PM

H3 Buyer to be? is off the scale

Just got the wheels today, I have not washed this thing yet, but I wanted to show this thing, so here goes...

This is a Boulder Gray LUX with Sunroof, Chrome Aprearance, Side Steps, 20" wheels and Terra Grappler tires, K&N air filter, rear wheel cover, and more to come... (Kenwwod TV next, then the Exhaust). I also tinted the lights as well...

The Wheels are MKW MK26 with Nitto 305/55/20 tires which are 33" tall by 12.5". I am actually sellign this settup for $2550 for pick up in the Scottsdale AZ area (less than 50 miles right now). PM me if you are close, and are interested or if you want to plan a road trip to PHX!
Old 06-23-2005, 11:00 PM

Just got the wheels today, I have not washed this thing yet, but I wanted to show this thing, so here goes...

This is a Boulder Gray LUX with Sunroof, Chrome Aprearance, Side Steps, 20" wheels and Terra Grappler tires, K&N air filter, rear wheel cover, and more to come... (Kenwwod TV next, then the Exhaust). I also tinted the lights as well...

The Wheels are MKW MK26 with Nitto 305/55/20 tires which are 33" tall by 12.5". I am actually sellign this settup for $2550 for pick up in the Scottsdale AZ area (less than 50 miles right now). PM me if you are close, and are interested or if you want to plan a road trip to PHX!
Old 06-23-2005, 11:26 PM

shotbolt is off the scale

WOW!!! Looks great!!! What was the offset on the wheels you bought? Did you spray the tailights?

I have the same exact truck coming and I purchase the exact same tires. I went with KMC Dime's w/ a +38 offset.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:57 PM

firm is off the scale

How did you get the Sewell sticker off?
Old 06-24-2005, 12:02 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firm:
How did you get the Sewell sticker off? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you !

They are a plus 12 offset. I wanted more of a rugged look, rather than the street look. My opinion if you get the tires in too much, it will look too street.

Yes, I sprayed the tails, check the forum for H# general, the pics and what I used is on there...

I did not have a Sewell sticker on mine, except for the one inside the front window. For that one, I used a razor and some bug and tar remover.
Old 06-24-2005, 12:33 AM

Hummer4Life is off the scale

Take a picture further back straight on so we can get a better perspective of how wide the tires sit out from the wheel well and fenders. Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firm:
How did you get the Sewell sticker off? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you !

They are a plus 12 offset. I wanted more of a rugged look, rather than the street look. My opinion if you get the tires in too much, it will look too street.

Yes, I sprayed the tails, check the forum for H# general, the pics and what I used is on there...

I did not have a Sewell sticker on mine, except for the one inside the front window. For that one, I used a razor and some bug and tar remover. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 06-24-2005, 12:36 AM

firm is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please Wait. Your request is being processed...
Eve Platform Status[x]

SiteElcova's Hummer Community
Servleteve2da006
VersionEve 1.2.9 build 40
ModuleUBB.x 4.0.3
Stylesheet"General Hummer H3"
Wordlet Set"Default Wordlet Set"
Logout: Elcova's Hummer Community
Update Groupee Account Gallery Slideshow Comments </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you were selling it. Now you can hit the strip club and bring home a whole flock of witches
Old 06-24-2005, 12:46 AM

I thought you were selling it. Now you can hit the strip club and bring home a whole flock of witches[/quote]

I would sell it if I could get the blue for the same price.