Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > Other Off-Roading Vehicles

Old 02-13-2003, 08:00 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeepsrule:
my heavly modified jeep cj7 will beat the pants off both the ruby and the h2
AND THEN YOU POST:
my post was not to slam the h2 or to say mines better than yours
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gee....if that isn't the very essence of a two-faced contradicting absurd comment...then what is??? YOU my friend should run for public office...cause you got the right stuff!! You are in dire need of a strong laxative....cause your full of it!

My comments weren't aimed at you JeepsFule, so why don't you take it down a notch. While your solution to everything may involve exploring the deeper rectal cavities of other people...I can assure you that it's you who....ah, nevermind...I don't need another flame-war.

I'm sorry if your not feeling the love....but this forum has seen more then its share of oppressive visitors who, by various approaches, are here only to solicit the merits of their own brand preference and make certain we are reminded that the H2 ain't worth a penny in a dime store.

WTF do you think you're doing walking into an H2 Forum with a name like Jeepsrule? What kind of a warm reception do you expect...especially with your comments. All you do is throw a bit of sugar on the H2 before you slam it. I don't represent the entire forum....but I'm guessing your absence would go unnoticed. As they say in Amityville: GET OUT!
Old 02-13-2003, 12:20 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

My new reply to posts containing all of this H2 vs XX, or "my XX is better than your H2 because..." is:

Who Cares?

This is an H2 forum. Its here so H2 fans can come here and enjoy their vehicle with other H2 fans. Its not here for the purpose of H2 fans to defend their position of liking/owning the H2.

There are plenty of other forums for people who like other brands, jeepsunlimited.com & discoweb.org to name a couple.

Its like repeatedly going to a restaraunt you don't like, just to complain about the food over and over. I don't get it...

- Dan

---------------------------------
SUT on order - 17 months to go!
---------------------------------
Old 02-13-2003, 12:25 PM

Mike97ZJ is off the scale

Here's an idea: instead of bitching about the thread, just ignore it. Threads like this die out quick when people stop responding.

*member of the \"No Hummer Krew\"*
Old 02-13-2003, 01:08 PM

bklynh2srock is off the scale

Thanks, Mike. Words well spoken (written?).

IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE.

I know it's very tempting, and I've more than once wanted to respond with my own opinion (it burns me up) but we've GOT to just ignore.

I know that by just writing this, I am not toally ignoring, but Mike nailed it on the head!
but she knows what she knows.
Give that girl wings and that\'s all she wrote.
Old 02-14-2003, 01:57 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, jeepsrule...

Shut the f*ck up.

You have got to be kidding me. If you look at any of my posts, I am one of the most cordial guys here. Yes, as you alluded to, the post was "h2 vs. rubicon"... Funny thing is, this was your response:

"but my heavly modified jeep cj7 will beat the pants off both the ruby and the h2"

who gives a **** if your "heavily modified jeep cj7" can beat the pants off the H2 or Rubicon? My Avalanche Engineered Rock Crawler can kick the **** out of your "heavily modified jeep cj7"...

All you have done since you've been here is post 3 times: 1)listing your two jeep cj7's, 2)talk **** about how great one of them is, and 3)then throw barbs at SteveR and me. I would suggest you refrain from issueing such pointed attacks since mine was not directed solely at you nor mentioned you by name.

-Hummerdogg

*member of the "No Hummer Krew"*
Old 02-14-2003, 02:01 AM

Allen is off the scale

Like it has bben said before - Ignore the ignorant...like jeepsrule and Musky ect.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:39 AM

jeepsrule is off the scale

hey hummerdogg
you guys started this **** i posted on feb.12at9:18am and the next 2 post were steve and you saying you had enough i did not come to this fourm to start any **** i came to learn more about the hummer since my buddy doesnt know a hole lot about his but all i have learned is your an ******* .but anyway it said rubicon vs h2 and i said its all about the mods.and it truly is you could modified a geo metro to out offroad a ruby and a h2if you try hard enough dude if you dont like me thats fine im not here to make you my best friend or am i here to make you want to run me over and im sorry if you guys took my first post wrong all im trying to say its all about mods and I think even you and i can agree with what sounds like a kick ass rockcrawler you have. true off road 4x4 are built not bought. you should post some pics so everyone can see this bad boy
Old 02-14-2003, 05:12 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

I'm 100% with H-dogg on this call.

We used to congregate here and chat about our H2's. Lately it's been about hearing how other brands could kick our butts and constant reassurance that we've got lousy vehicles that aren't worth a damn.

I'm mean...seriously, what kind of an idiot comes onto a Hummer forum with a username like "jeepsrule". I suppose you visit a rapper forum with a name like "whitesrule". You follow it up with offensive statements and then wonder why your taking heat.

Most of us have had jeeps and many still do. Thing is...in case you haven't picked up on this...this is a Hummer H2 forum.

As I've said before, we've just paid about $60,000 and bought a new vehicle in its first year of production. We're happy with them and enjoy them...we don't need to come here to hear about how they suck as compared to other vehicles. Dude: your a weed in my pumpkin patch.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:06 PM

jeepsrule is off the scale

hey steve i was trying to be nice if you read my last post you would have seen that you took my first post all wrong im not going to apologize for somthing you dont understand
Old 02-14-2003, 09:43 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Hey Jeepsrule,

Maybe I took your post the wrong way and I would have seen that you were trying to be nice in your next post...and you shouldn't have to apologize for something I didn't understand.

M'kay....m'kay

My questions are still pertinent...even though I see your backing down a bit and trying to mesh. Let's just leave it at "whatever"