Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > Other Off-Roading Vehicles

Old 09-03-2003, 05:10 PM

DiscoDancingRover is off the scale

I will admit, the LX470 is nice, my father has one, great vehicle. Crash I do want to see your work. Ever do land rover work?

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
Old 09-03-2003, 05:14 PM

Scruff is off the scale

hey guys this is pretty childish. I don't think either side has bragging rights until they've taken their vehicle off road. Until then you can't really say anything.

As for the american-japanese vehicle issue. What's the point here? Where did that come from? If it weren't for competition why would companies work harder to satisfy us? I mean i feel good buying American. But I'm not going to buy American just to buy American. I buy what i like.

Toyota is not crap. It has the highest quality ratings of mass consumer car company through it's own brand as well as the lexus brand.

The H2 on the other hand does not. It in fact has more problems than any other current vehicle coming off the lines. But it's a new vehicle. Give it time to mature and let GM address these issues.

Also, nothing anyone says here has any worth unless you have something to back it up. No more my truck is better than yours. It's worthless and we're causing pointless bickering... it's like when you see elementary schoolers pissed at eachother because they can't convince the other side that they got the best video game system.

Point of all this? People who like toyotas are going to buy a toyota. People who like H2s are going to buy H2s. We're not here to satisfy eachother. We're here to satisfy ourselves.

Oh but feel free to tear it up off the road... now that's some friendly competition.
Old 09-03-2003, 05:32 PM

Bryanccfshr is off the scale

As I keep saying, we are all on the same side here. Let's get out and wheel some. Enjoy the outdoors.
Old 09-03-2003, 08:32 PM

F*CK DA H2 is off the scale

Nuff said, f*ck you small *** H2 owners!

Don't even compare, you dumb****!

[This message was edited by Jason on 09-03-03 at 06:42 PM.]
Old 09-03-2003, 08:58 PM

argonaut is off the scale

Jason, can we ban these guys? This last post was really offensive. maybe close this thread too?

'03 H2 Sunset Orange No mods
'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5
Old 09-03-2003, 09:02 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argonaut:
Jason, can we ban these guys? This last post was really offensive. maybe close this thread too?

'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHA fa****! **** The H2's. Just look at the pics above and you'll understand why the H2 sucks in every category. The only thing the H2 has going, is that it will make an excellent lawn ornament! HAHAHAHA While my Toyota will be sitting in my driveway!

[This message was edited by Jason on 09-03-03 at 06:43 PM.]
Old 09-03-2003, 09:15 PM

Try this in your h2's *******s!

oh and buddy, I don't know why you and your bitch crew are hating on 'Yotas, when you guys know they will win an off-road "contest" with H2 and come back home with no problems on the truck whatsoever. Too bad I can't say that about the Tahoe, I mean suburban I mean H2 :P
Old 09-03-2003, 09:20 PM
H2 Club NY Chapter Founder

WHITE BEAST is off the scale

Good idea, lets get rid of these jerks!

2003 White Lux, Alpine Nav, DVD/Tuner, 3 Screens, Cold Air with Vented Snorkels, Metal Dash & Mats, Corsa Exhaust, SMA - Gas Cover, Side Air Vent, Hood Handles, A/C Rings, Headers, Nology Plugs & Wires.
Old 09-03-2003, 09:23 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WHITE BEAST:
Good idea, we should put out H2's on to our lawns!

2003 White Lux, Alpine Nav, DVD/Tuner, 3 Screens, Cold Air with Vented Snorkels, Metal Dash & Mats, Corsa Exhaust, SMA - Gas Cover, Side Air Vent, Hood Handles, A/C Rings, Headers, Nology Plugs & Wires.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN EDITED! NOTHING WORTH KEEPING!

[This message was edited by Jason on 09-03-03 at 06:45 PM.]
Old 09-03-2003, 09:25 PM

crash is off the scale

wow, that H2 is sure mashed up, one word, ouch...

To each there own, but lets at least show stock verse stock here, thats unfair..

I don't think a pissing match is needed, all rigs have there place, and if we were cloned all off the same, there would be no diversity in the rigs we drive.

I personally would like to see a few H2's out in action, and I don't mean in OPEN spaces, get them out into the tight stuff..

certified H2 tech.
Old 09-03-2003, 09:26 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crash:
wow, that H2 is sure mashed up, one word, ouch...

To each there own, but lets at least show stock verse stock here, thats unfair..

I don't think a pissing match is needed, all rigs have there place, and if we were cloned all off the same, there would be no diversity in the rigs we drive.

I personally would like to see a few H2's out in action, and I don't mean in OPEN spaces, get them out into the tight stuff..

certified H2 tech.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with ya!
Old 09-03-2003, 09:27 PM

crash is off the scale

And mr potty mouth, lets show some respect to these guys, this is there home, the battle between the rigs has beeen going on since the dawn of time. Its just no longer jeep vs. toyota...

certified H2 tech.
Old 09-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey stupid,
u really wanna play? Got enough info on you already from a hacker friend of mine just a couple of minutes ago that we can start having some real fun. should i start posting some of your "personal info"? sure your friends would be interested.
Old 09-03-2003, 09:29 PM

yes I wanna see!
Old 09-03-2003, 09:29 PM

That smashed up H2 hit five cars, and then a big dodge ram before coming to a stop. We have seen that pic posted on this forum by trolls at least 15 times. Run a search for the article. it is in the anchorage daily news. I guess the guy blacked out/ had a seizure. Apparently he owned the Hummer dealership in Anchorage.

'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5
Old 09-03-2003, 09:31 PM

crash is off the scale

We haven't seen any smashed up at work, but looking at the body construction, its pretty sound and judging by that pic, they do take a good smack...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argonaut:
That smashed up H2 hit five cars, and then a big dodge ram before coming to a stop. We have seen that pic posted on this forum by trolls at least 15 times. Run a search for the article. it is in the anchorage daily news. I guess the guy blacked out/ had a seizure. Apparently he owned the Hummer dealership in Anchorage.

'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

certified H2 tech.
Old 09-03-2003, 09:33 PM

TacomaOwner is off the scale

Okay,
before this thread gets shut down I have something I need to say.

I think this could have been resolved back on page 2 or something. You guys enjoy what you drive regardless of our opinions and we'll drive what we enjoy regardless of your opinions.

Simple!
I have to say that I feel a bit bad as a Toyota owner that some of these guys have been so rude on your forum here. I know that should any of you guys come on to our forum we would have responded similarily.

I think everyone can agree with a percentage split that someone put up earlier. 90% driver 10% vehicle.

I don't see the need to put down the H2s any more than I see a reason for the Toyotas to be put down. On a forum that I'm on frequently a lot of the guys laugh about the DRIVER'S stupidity of H2s. Not because they drive H2s but because they thought they were invincible behind the wheel.

I personally would not purchase an H2 nor do I really like the fact that it's such a gas guzzler. But then again, I own a Tacoma so really, what right do I have to be critical (unless, of course, it's a soccer mom running errands only )?

So, on behalf of us REASONABLE Toyota owners, I'm sorry that some of these guys felt it necessary to jump in here and be rude on your turf. At the same time I am a bit offended at the anti-American sentiment that has been suggested. Unless your Native American and have used nothing but things you've made from your own hands I don't think you have the right to say that you're any more American than an immigrant that comes here in search of the American dream.

But then again, that's my opinion and another argument altogether.

I hope you guys are having as much fun with your H2s as I am with my 02' Tacoma!

Oh and for some of you hardcore H2 guys - don't take this move for a truce as some sort of victory. I'm just trying to be courteous on your turf so that you guys don't think all us Toyota owners are the same
Old 09-03-2003, 09:33 PM

post it DRTYFN. Let's all see who this troll is. By the way, the guys at Dick Hannah were nice to me today. I think Tyson was his name. He was pretty cool. I don't remember the jerk I talked to before, but the Tyson guy was nice. The parts guy is not as nice. Mike I think is his name. Plus their prices suck.

'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5
Old 09-03-2003, 09:38 PM

crash is off the scale

Very nicely said...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TacomaOwner:
Okay,
before this thread gets shut down I have something I need to say.

I think this could have been resolved back on page 2 or something. You guys enjoy what you drive regardless of our opinions and we'll drive what we enjoy regardless of your opinions.

Simple!
I have to say that I feel a bit bad as a Toyota owner that some of these guys have been so rude on your forum here. I know that should any of you guys come on to our forum we would have responded similarily.

I think everyone can agree with a percentage split that someone put up earlier. 90% driver 10% vehicle.

I don't see the need to put down the H2s any more than I see a reason for the Toyotas to be put down. On a forum that I'm on frequently a lot of the guys laugh about the DRIVER'S stupidity of H2s. Not because they drive H2s but because they thought they were invincible behind the wheel.

I personally would not purchase an H2 nor do I really like the fact that it's such a gas guzzler. But then again, I own a Tacoma so really, what right do I have to be critical (unless, of course, it's a soccer mom running errands only )?

So, on behalf of us REASONABLE Toyota owners, I'm sorry that some of these guys felt it necessary to jump in here and be rude on your turf. At the same time I am a bit offended at the anti-American sentiment that has been suggested. Unless your Native American and have used nothing but things you've made from your own hands I don't think you have the right to say that you're any more American than an immigrant that comes here in search of the American dream.

But then again, that's my opinion and another argument altogether.

I hope you guys are having as much fun with your H2s as I am with my 98' Tacoma!

Oh and for some of you hardcore H2 guys - don't take this move for a truce as some sort of victory. I'm just trying to be courteous on your turf so that you guys don't think all us Toyota owners are the same <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

certified H2 tech.
Old 09-03-2003, 09:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Next time ask for Brian in parts. Do me a favor and look right at him and then say "where'd you get that bad haircut?" he'll know that i put you up to it.
As for f*ck, i need f to provide me with the ok/dare/permission to proceed. that way when the **** starts flying i've got an umbrella. i'm actually thinking about giving the hacker free reign on this little ****. more fun. plus- plausible deniability.