H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Sponsors' Forums > Source Motors Online Store Forums

Old 05-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Source Motors

I must say the new site is sweet!

http://www.somo.com/
Old 05-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Site Admin

Jason has disabled reputation
Default Re: Source Motors

Susan,

Let me first say thanks. Always good to hear some nice words after 2 months of work on the new site. I do appreciate it.

The best part about the site, is that I think it was done correctly from the start so adding new products and keep things current will me much easier and therefore done more frequently.

So keep checking back or let us know what needs to be added.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Regards,
Jason Rosoff
www.somo.com
Old 05-08-2007, 06:27 AM
Hummer Authority

RuggedH2 is on a distinguished road

I agree, the new layout looks nice. Easily find the parts you're looking for.

I've been checking out the offroad light-bar for the H3 with the KC slimlights. Thinkin about pulling the trigger on those.

Good job with the new site! I'm seeing more parts offered in stainless, chrome or powder-coated finishes.

Old 06-10-2007, 04:56 AM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

CP,

You suck up!!!
But you are once again correct(hate to say that)

Jason the new site is very easy to nav through and offers the good stuff
at top notch prices!!!!!!!

Keep up the fine work you do for the brand!!!

p.s.

It will snow in south Florida in 2008!!!
So when you need a shovel don"t buy one I will ship you mine!!!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsguy
CP,

You suck up!!!
But you are once again correct(hate to say that)

You love it.

(Miss you.)
Old 08-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

btt
Old 10-25-2008, 07:39 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I have to agree also the new site is awsome Jason !!!!!!!
Keep up the good job.

partsguy good to see you on forum. You may have been on more than I realize but, after bleeding was stopped had good year in 2004 and part of 05 and then stated to just black out completely. Worse than before during blood loss. Anyway cardio doc found that my heart trying to pump harder when blood thickened and just pumping faster all that time when blood was low caused a rythm problem plus 2 enlarged heart valves with one leaking. They said surgery will be called for but, waiting till it get's worse. So again being put off so no telling what it will cause next.

I do not give up though but, it has nearly ruined me financially and emotionally with all the pain and medical bills. Now since last winter I began to have problems with my legs with horrible pain then it moved into other parts of my body even to causing migrane headaches etc. They tell me after 3 seperate opions that they think the other illness's have triggered fybromialgia. Never heard of it, terrible terrible pain all over. They have me on meds that help off and on then switching all the time causing withdrawls then adjustments to new meds. I have been basicly a prisoner in my home for little over 2 years now. Will not give up my H2 though even if I have to live in it. To much sweat and blood put into it along with more importantly obligation to sponsors.

I have been studing fybro and visited support groups thinking I was just finally loosing my mind. I found out it is for real as well as very serious. It occurs mostly in females yet of course happens to males as I have come to find out. Docs said I have as worse a case as they have seen in either sexs.

I'm researching herbal and holistic remedies as the medical world have few answers. They do not know what causes it or really how to deal with it.

Anybody that knows anything or has anyone that has found alternative ways to deal with fybro please let me know PLEASE!!!! I have been told to cut ginger root into small pieces then put them in a half gallon jar and pour honey over ginger pieces which I'm suppose to eat a couple times a day and it is a natural pain reliever. Well all help will be appreciated.

partsguy I still plan to make it over to your area and look you up. Health just set all my plans back considerably. Glad to catch your post.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 10-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Taz, my thoughts & prayer with you. You're a tough & good guy -- hang in there!

In the vein of nothing to lose, you might want to consult with some Chinese acupuncturist? I've heard that regular treatments can relieve specific pains -- and since nothing is ingested, won't interfere with your complicated current & future medications.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

H2Finally thanks for Prayers and well wishs. I have thought about your suggestion and will very likely give it a try.

I hang on with my Faith only. I say that because one of the Doctors said he was amazed that after seeing my history how I could be alive. I just tell anyone the same thing that my Lord looks over me as it is nothing I do to hang as I have wanted to give up so many times but, I keep fighting. There is a purpose for me to still be here.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges