H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 03-12-2003, 01:51 AM

rvs9 is off the scale

I have been in touch with HIDS4less.com about their stage 2 xenon lights. I got interested because of the quality and poor stock lighting on the H2. A couple of days ago, I talked to them and was informed that they are going to be putting out a new type of Xenon light for the H2. The quality of this light will match that of BMW's and Mercedes'. It has both high and low beam. I was told that almost 96 H2 owners have put their names on the list to purchase the these lights. I was also told that the more people buying them, the better the discount because production costs can be spread out over a larger group. I was #97 on the list. You will receive emails and pictures of the lights. Here is the 1st email that I received:

i would greatly appreciate that you have expressed interest in pushing our products through the forums. We are looking to show prototype pictures of the lights within 2-3 weeks.
The lights will be one projector bi xenon that will be utilizing the stock h2 lights. These lights are all custom made, and the possibility of customizing them does exist. (custom trim rings, angel eyes, etc etc etc.)

For people who are interested in getting the first prototype pictures, we ask them to join our mailing list for the bi xenon headlights

ps.. here's the easy link for people to sign up on the mailing list

http://www.hids4less.com/www/contact/contact-h2.htm
Old 03-12-2003, 01:51 AM

rvs9 is off the scale

I have been in touch with HIDS4less.com about their stage 2 xenon lights. I got interested because of the quality and poor stock lighting on the H2. A couple of days ago, I talked to them and was informed that they are going to be putting out a new type of Xenon light for the H2. The quality of this light will match that of BMW's and Mercedes'. It has both high and low beam. I was told that almost 96 H2 owners have put their names on the list to purchase the these lights. I was also told that the more people buying them, the better the discount because production costs can be spread out over a larger group. I was #97 on the list. You will receive emails and pictures of the lights. Here is the 1st email that I received:

i would greatly appreciate that you have expressed interest in pushing our products through the forums. We are looking to show prototype pictures of the lights within 2-3 weeks.
The lights will be one projector bi xenon that will be utilizing the stock h2 lights. These lights are all custom made, and the possibility of customizing them does exist. (custom trim rings, angel eyes, etc etc etc.)

For people who are interested in getting the first prototype pictures, we ask them to join our mailing list for the bi xenon headlights

ps.. here's the easy link for people to sign up on the mailing list

http://www.hids4less.com/www/contact/contact-h2.htm
Old 03-12-2003, 03:19 AM
Hummer Veteran

JohnnyBoy is off the scale

You only need to post the same thing once!

==================================
'03 Hummer H2 Adv./Lux. Pkgs. Sunset Orange W/Sunroof
Air Spring Susp. Pkg. + 3rd. row seat & DVD System.
CompuStar Auto Security/Remote Starter.
http://www.haugens.com
CompuStar Auto Security/Remote Starter.