H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-17-2005, 01:06 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Desert Fox:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
My point exactly. The difference? YOU CAN own the vehicles outright.

Another Howmuchamonther leasing a h2 to fit in with the joneses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HD,
I just want to formally THANK you for your very original insights and perspectives. This forum has been around for years and you are the very first to comment with these original thoughts. Wow! Keep them coming! Anxiously awaiting..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no! We have another no life, get a job, moron entering the forum. One was enough! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mrs. DF,

Maybe I am misunderstanding your statement but I believe you missed CO Hummers sarcasm.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 08-17-2005, 02:45 PM

Mr. Jeep is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Desert Fox:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:

Another Howmuchamonther leasing a h2 to fit in with the joneses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HD,
I just want to formally THANK you for your very original insights and perspectives. This forum has been around for years and you are the very first to comment with these original thoughts. Wow! Keep them coming! Anxiously awaiting..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no! We have another no life, get a job, moron entering the forum. One was enough! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mrs. DF,

Maybe I am misunderstanding your statement but I believe you missed CO Hummers sarcasm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just reread it and you are correct. Oops! Sorry CO Hummer! I take it back, I promise! The "Proud Student" must have been the part that put my panties in a wad! No comments from anyone out there about my panties, please.

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!! After rereading it, that was damn funny.

y\'all are fools
Old 08-17-2005, 02:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

No panty jokes? Damn... What about "thong in a knot" jokes?
Old 08-17-2005, 03:03 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
No panty jokes? Damn... What about "thong in a knot" jokes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL

Old 08-17-2005, 04:25 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I was being serious. I mean, a normal troll just couldn't think up all of those witty, original, well thought out comments.

And I think you all better wise up. Remember, it's not just 'hummer destroyer' talking. He is speaking for ALL of the internet!
Old 08-17-2005, 05:18 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

To HummerD,

Get a life! And, yes, the bank does own these cars.......just like the government owns the land that you reside on. Let's not forget how this all works, shall we? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another Howmuchamonther leasing a h2 to fit in with the joneses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was going to stay out of this because HD has a right to say whatever he wants and is sometimes interesting. Now you're pissing me off HD. I finance every vehicle I buy, not because I have to but because I choose to. Why?

1. All this junk depreciates...rapidly. It's not like the investment is going to appreciate.
2. The bank loans the money at 5-6% interest. If I can't take that same money you would sink in a worthless depreciable piece of junk and make 25% + on it I'm not too bright.

Economics is not your strong point is it?
Old 08-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Hummer Professional

md_sailor is off the scale

Good Point! Plus..... It's not just a Truck it's a Tax Deduction
Old 08-17-2005, 05:31 PM

And who needs safety ratings? Weight is weight. If my 8,000 + pound H2 hits one of your turdboxes, Volvo, Vulga or otherwise, guess who wins?
Old 08-17-2005, 05:35 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by md_sailor:
Good Point! Plus..... It's not just a Truck it's a Tax Deduction </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You bet. I love it when the government pays me to be ostentatious!
Old 08-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LasVegas:
To HummerD,

Get a life! And, yes, the bank does own these cars.......just like the government owns the land that you reside on. Let's not forget how this all works, shall we? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another Howmuchamonther leasing a h2 to fit in with the joneses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was going to stay out of this because HD has a right to say whatever he wants and is sometimes interesting. Now you're pissing me off HD. I finance every vehicle I buy, not because I have to but because I choose to. Why?

1. All this junk depreciates...rapidly. It's not like the investment is going to appreciate.
2. The bank loans the money at 5-6% interest. If I can't take that same money you would sink in a worthless depreciable piece of junk and make 25% + on it I'm not too bright.

Economics is not your strong point is it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You are not going to be able to beat that into his numb skull, even with a brick of $100 bills. He and some of his JU/OT brethren listened to one too many episodes of Dave Ramsey on the importance of being debt free, at all costs. Even at the costs of saving/making money.
Old 08-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Which Jones' family are we talking about here?

My favorite Jones is Davy Jones. But there are a lot. James Earl, Indiana, Nora, Grace,....

Who is your favorite Jones???
Old 08-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Banned

Basketball Jones
Old 08-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

Jonesey - the cat in Alien.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:42 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I DO live DEBT FREE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mom must be a good cook, can I come over for dinner?
Old 08-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Banned

that just makes you look like an ass </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That made me chortle. Speaking of looking like an ass.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

that just makes you look like an ass. Should I show you what an H2 looks like after a small(under 30MPH) crash? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By you not knowing the true story behind the picture made you look like an ass and a liar.

You've just proved youself as a bitter have-not trying to hurt the feewings of the people you so deperately want to be.

This pleases me.

You are pathetic. I sympathize with your struggle.

My Video Collectionez

Old 08-17-2005, 10:11 PM
Hummer Guru

I do know the true story behind that picture. The inital impact on the car IN FRONT of the H2 was around 32 MPH. From the actual news story...

Rodney Udd, who owns the Hummer of Alaska dealership in Anchorage, was treated at and released from Providence Alaska Medical Center on Monday after he drove his Hummer through a red light, hit two vehicles and then sped down the road, where he hit two more vehicles, police said. (Photo by Bill Roth / Anchorage Daily News)

Oopsie...well...I would use that term...but I think you got enough of it over on OTN. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no idea if your version of the facts are true or not but they certainly don't hurt the H2 in any way. Based on your facts of the story, he hit 4 vehicles (one head on by the photo) and basically walked away. And the safety issue with the H2 would be?

Old 08-17-2005, 10:21 PM
Hummer Guru

And as for Owning my HOUSES, I DO. Outright. All 15 of them. I RENT to people like you.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you own 15 houses, good for you if that is the true case. Based on your previous statements about the price of property where you are that would be the equivalent of 1, maybe 2, decent houses around here.

Know how I did it? BY NOT HOWMUCHAMONTHING Vehicles.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So own these properties because you don't buy or lease a new vehicle. Well lets see, 486 doors residential (both multi and single family properties) and 10 commercial properties (will be 11 on Friday) with multiple tenants each, four companies other than real estate LLCs, all while leasing three vehicles. Ok, does it sound like lease is hurting the financial growth here?

Old 08-17-2005, 10:23 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

I do know the true story behind that picture. The inital impact on the car IN FRONT of the H2 was around 32 MPH. From the actual news story...

Rodney Udd, who owns the Hummer of Alaska dealership in Anchorage, was treated at and released from Providence Alaska Medical Center on Monday after he drove his Hummer through a red light, hit two vehicles and then sped down the road, where he hit two more vehicles, police said. (Photo by Bill Roth / Anchorage Daily News)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's funny because I just found that story and it said nothing about a 32 mph collision. Rodney was also a contributor of funds amounting to $3,500. to the republican party and is in auto sales in Anchorage.

I checked these to see if maybe you misread it somewhere but no. OOPSIE!

link: (scroll down a bit)

http://sessionghost.com/RockOn/Dude/hdhoag/Hummer2.html

link 2:

http://www.clubavalanche.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2227&

link 3: same paragraph

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_23...mpage_2/tm.htm

Real Story:

Hummer wreaks rush-hour chaos
CRASHES: Driver runs light, hits four vehicles, police say.

By Peter Porco
Anchorage Daily News

(Published: August 27, 2002)

At least two people were injured Monday afternoon after a motorist drove a new Hummer through a red light, slammed into two vehicles and then sped down the wrong side of the road and hit two more vehicles, police said.

One car hit by the Hummer caromed into a van, making for a total of six vehicles in what looked to other drivers like a demolition derby.

The man behind the wheel of the Hummer was Rodney Udd. He owns the Hummer of Alaska dealership on Fifth Avenue, according to salesman Howard Castle at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge, Hummer's parent company.

Udd was treated at and released from Providence Alaska Medical Center, a nursing supervisor said. He could not be reached for comment Monday night.

Police Sgt. Gil Davis said police are still investigating.

"There doesn't seem to be any alcohol involved," he said. "It may be some kind of medical problem, maybe a seizure."

The crash tied up rush-hour traffic on DeBarr Road. At 6:15 p.m., two hours later, the maroon Hummer lay crossways in the eastbound lanes of DeBarr, its front end mashed to an unrecognizable tangle, its door alarm ringing and radio playing.

"It's still got that new-car smell," Davis said.

The 2003 Hummer, Castle said, was Udd's demonstration model, worth about $60,000. It was totaled, police said.

The Hummer, southbound on Airport Heights Drive, had stopped for a red light at DeBarr. The driver sat through the green light, Davis said, and when the light changed again to red, he took off into the intersection.

Tammy Morse, a 32-year-old delivery driver westbound on DeBarr, was behind the wheel of the first vehicle struck by the Hummer, a white Pet Pantry van. She braked hard and the Hummer opened a hole in her front bumper but bounced away into another vehicle, she said.

"He just plowed through everybody else," said Morse, who was uninjured. "He ignored me, hit the extended-cab (truck) and turned and headed down the sidewalk."

The Hummer spun around after striking the second vehicle and then sped west down the eastbound side of DeBarr, she said.

"I couldn't believe it," Morse said.

It seemed even more shocking to Jenette Jemison, a 21-year-old student driving east in her sister's late-model Mazda sedan.

Heading up the hill outside Alaska Regional Hospital, Jemison found the square-nosed, wide-body Hummer -- the civilian version of the military's Humvee -- coming straight for her.

"He was on the sidewalk, and I'm thinking, 'What the hell!' " Jemison said. " 'He's going to turn away.' But he doesn't. He just keeps coming."

Jemison said traffic was heavy and drivers around her were blowing their horns and trying to get out of the way. She squeezed left but not far enough. The Hummer came off the sidewalk and smashed into the Mazda, spinning it into the left lane, where it was hit by a van.

A few car lengths later, the Hummer smashed head-on into a Dodge Ram pickup. "That ended it," Davis said.

The pickup driver, unidentified Monday evening, was treated for minor injuries at Providence and released, Davis said