H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 02-23-2005, 06:02 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Tag team ownage.
Old 02-24-2005, 01:25 AM

Induction Concepts is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Dude, come on. Just give it up and move on or it can get very nasty around here.

For instance, while you are telling your associate from Italy whose stuff says he is from England, make sure to tell him about the Chevrolet SSR TWIN TURBO 2005, Chevrolet Corvette C6 TWIN TURBO 2005, Dodge Viper SRT-10 8.3L TWIN TURBO 1100 BHP (LHD) 2004.

By the way, they all refer to YOUR website, so the dumb comment about the fax number makes a lot of sense.

You can check it all for yourself here: http://eleanor.virtual-showroom.net/...lery/index.htm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is not my partner, he is an associate. His home is in Italy. I have asked him to remove the twin turbo H2 ad and any other ad that mentions anything turbo-related that is not currently in production or in prototype, at least for anything he's expecting from us. It is late overseas right now, so he probably won't get the message until tomorrow. I didn't get to send it earlier today as we got tied up just after I made my last post here, and I just got home from work. He owned that business long before I met him.

If you guys only want to bash, then I'll quit wasting my time here. Apparently not all of you feel this way as several others have called today. It just amazes me the lengths at which people will go to in order to start or continue a flame on a forum. I have more meaningful things to do with my time. Life is too short to spend on negative tasks. I mean I could understand if I had a track record like Hennessey, or if there were lots of (or any at all) customers that I had done wrong in some way, or turned out a single inferior product.

But then again, you would rather just read a false summary than to extend the courtesy of reading something that I spent time writing and get the facts.

Instead of counter-bashing, I prefer to take the higher ground, provide as much information as I can to those that are interested, and leave it at that. Thanks anyway.
Old 02-24-2005, 02:20 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Well, when you have to try to write a book to beat around the bush about the appearance of your business..... well that pretty much says it all.

I am sorry for bashing you, it was a mistake. I should have read all of what you typed in this forum and just believed it all without any regard to the rest of it. I shouldn't have thought that your "associate" who lives in Italy but shows an address in Surrey, England was anything but a multi-typo. Of course, I have been involved with a ring out of Surrey, England that has a multi-national car scam. Now if one of his addresses would have been from Niger I would have had you pegged for sure.

You see, you look like a jack-leg coming onto this forum trying to push your wares and then on top of that have all kinds of things not add up. Get off the forums, and go spend a few years building a name and then come back and not feel like you have to tell us your belt size and where you learned to TIG. Quite frankly, no one gives a **** if you can weld or not, figured out how to polish stainless steel, or if you can put a new shiny bracket on the side of a block. My advice for you is to shut up and quit overcompensating for who knows what by telling us your innermost thoughts.

Now do you understand why someone will only take a chance on a jack-leg if they get the package for free? You have no track record, no shame and no customers. If you were as good as you say you are, people would be coming to you and you wouldn't have to try to hunt customers down in forums.
Old 02-24-2005, 02:37 AM

4churchill is off the scale

ladies and gentlemen
boys and girls
children of all ages
the elcova forums are proud to bring to you
your h2 tag team champiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooons of the world
the blingmeister: Drty Fan
and the Hummer guru Paragon
your off road outlaws!!! :-)

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 02-24-2005, 02:54 AM

Induction Concepts is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Now do you understand why someone will only take a chance on a jack-leg if they get the package for free? You have no track record, no shame and no customers. If you were as good as you say you are, people would be coming to you and you wouldn't have to try to hunt customers down in forums. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong, yet again. We don't give anything away for free, unlike some other companies out there. Our customers at least cover the cost of materials and parts when we do a prototype. We have customers and we do have a track record. I was just exploring another possible prototype. I don't beg for anything.

Customers ship their cars here, from all over the US, to have us do the installation when they could have it done locally and save a couple grand on transport to and from our shop. They don't just do that for fun, they do it because they know the care we will put into the job and the high quality end result. I'm sorry, but I won't sit idly by while you slander/liabel myself or my company.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:12 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Hell, you have done everything here but sit idly by. You invited all of this and you can't explain away the inconsistancies. I suggest you make employment of an attorney before you attempt to indulge in legalese. There is no libel in any my comments and if I am guilty of slander it is because I referenced your own information.

By the way, what exactly was I supposedly wrong about. With all of your time you have on your hands not having to work on cars, how about going down to the local JUCO and learn a little reading comprehension. I never said that you gave anything away.

See, you lose here. This will make about 4th or 5th point at which you could just move on and not dig your hole further but you can't resist posting. I have even given you friendly advice to that effect. It will only get worse so why continue beating your head against a wall.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:36 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

You guys are great ferrets!
Old 02-24-2005, 01:32 PM
Hummer Veteran

HummerH2 is off the scale

go advertise your crap elseware