H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 12-22-2005, 11:33 PM
Hummer Novice

sniknuh is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sniknuh:
It appears that you both love this stuff but are just a bunch of haters who can't afford any accessories! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMFAO, mine is the Pewter one, Ken's is the black one and the back of the white one is Paragon. All 3 of us have more into accessories than your POS crap.

Secondly, sure I “love” chrome, can’t you tell

Now go away and peddle your crappy products elsewhere.

That is all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow...3 boring rides. Stop peddling your bull **** and get a life.
Old 12-23-2005, 12:51 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Alec, That's one way to get Adam's pee out of your bumper.
Old 12-23-2005, 02:32 AM

4churchill is off the scale

those things are hideously ghey.................

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 12-23-2005, 02:43 AM

4churchill is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fastest H-Town Realtor:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sniknuh:
Just came across this site http://www.gofierce.com
for a new company that makes absolutely amazing Hummer Billet accessories. They are totally different from anything on the market. The hood latches are 3 times bigger than any I have ever seen! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a coincidence... 1st post is to advertise these POS bling shi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">tters</span>.

I bet that link goes to something weird, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your right-It goes to a site that also carries this: http://www.gofierce.com/products/Hum...terior/69.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the most unique shift handle ever made for the H2. Installs in 1 minute, but will last a lifetime! Fierce designs and manufactures the world's fiercest aluminum billet accessories. Are you ready to rule the road?

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 12-23-2005, 05:30 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I saw them at SEMA as well and I go with the Yougly.

But, it went a little farther with Me as He was wanting to sponsor the Mall Queen's billet and I already have a billet sponsor as well as other offers also. I just politely as possible turned Him down.
Dragon can verify as well as Our shop Boss they were there also and had same reaction and told Me if I accepted those they I would walk home.
It is way overkill.

I think most of You will like My new look it is going to look more agressive and quite abit of chrome is coming off. We will have some body mods that are suttle but, I have not seen on any H2 with allot of research. We will have a big interior change in it. We will have a PC system that We designed and built that will control allot of stuff as well as running My HPTUNERS software every time I start up it will come up after OS loads on the center dash 12" screen. I will be able to tune all the time by running in scan at boot up and comparing anytime with the tuning that is being run and I can stop and flash the adjustment anytime I need to. It will monitor real time engine info with a tach and speedo up on the screen along with all the oil, water etc. stuff monitored. Once We have had it in and make sure bugs are out We will sell kits with 10" or less along with a center modified console peice for You to install and hook up. We plan to have as much in the console as We can so that You just have to tap wires to install. The 7" will come with out a console as it fits in the factory spot anyway. We are trying to finish by end of Jan. 2006 for a mag that wants Pics by Feb. 1, 2006 to get it in one of the spring or early summer issues. But, I think bling haters and lovers will find a new balance that We came up with so that it would really represent the forum as a whole with something for everyone to like and dislike. It is going to look more offroad than before but, at the same time You could take it to suit and tie affair and it is on the edge of both looks.

I will really be glad to have this over with. I miss the girl allot as I have not got to drive rig much with somthing being removed machined or built and I did not have the heart to ask it to be put together to drive causing the guys more work.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 12-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
It appears that you both love this stuff but are just a bunch of haters who can't afford any accessories! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMFAO, mine is the Pewter one, Ken's is the black one and the back of the white one is Paragon. All 3 of us have more into accessories than your POS crap.

Wow...3 boring rides. Stop peddling your bull **** and get a life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you a parrot?
Old 12-23-2005, 04:33 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

That's one of my favorite pics, Alec. Too bad Paragon's truck isn't farther back so we could have the whole thing in the pic.

Crappyproductpeddler, I guarantee you that black truck was more fun to drive then anything you're rollin' in. But we love the new truck even more.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
That's one of my favorite pics, Alec. Too bad Paragon's truck isn't farther back so we could have the whole thing in the pic.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Does that mean we have to go back and try again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yes.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow...3 boring rides. Stop peddling your bull **** and get a life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. For some reason, Canadian Hummers look so much better.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Hummer Veteran

SoonerBoarder is off the scale

Just came across this site http://www.gofierce.com
for a new company that makes absolutely amazing Hummer Billet accessories. They are totally different from anything on the market. The hood latches are 3 times bigger than any I have ever seen! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd probably get a little better response if you had written this:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hello! I wanted to show you our new website: http://www.gofierce.com
for our new company that makes absolutely amazing Hummer Billet accessories. They are totally different from anything on the market. The hood latches are 3 times bigger than any I have ever seen! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least you wouldn't get slammed for trying to be all covert sneaky guy.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Hummer Professional

md_sailor is off the scale

WTF! all of that Unique Whip Bling Bling **** scream......Please come Jack my truck and go do some crimes! We all know the H2 was meant to be a more user friendly version of the Very capable yet uncomfortable H1, none the less still a purpose built 4WD vehicle. If you want to go Ghetto, Go bling out an Escalade. .....I feel better having got that off my chest...
Old 12-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Hummer Professional

md_sailor is off the scale

sorry, Typo.... S**T Screams....Please ect.