H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 05-19-2005, 10:38 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oneworld:
Great shot funpilot, I called a different dealer in North west NJ / Flemington Hummer on 5/18 just to see if they had any comming in, they said maybe second week of June, Now my dealer told me that they hoped to have a vehicle last week, but nothing. I have not bothered to check my oder #

The most depressing thing is that my dealer ordered mine with out the adventure package, but with everything else, so I want to wait and test drive it before I reorder another vehicle.
I ordered with both packs lux / adven to get the rear locking dif and 33's but I want the leather inside, I would take no leather but I will not take no locking rear and no 33's
so my wait will be the worst > becuase I will go to drive my H3, but probably pass to get the adventure pack > SUCKSSSSSSSSS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure that your order was placed with other stock H3's. Ask them to get you one of those with the options you like. It' shouldn't be hard to find one in their stock selection after a month or two. They messed up. not you. so ask them to fix it. If you settle for something less, after the newness wares away you will kick yourself.
Old 05-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Hummer Professional

oneworld is off the scale

Thanks Timgco, yes they said it would be no problem, but it just sucks, becuase I had my information correct but they did not have a clue, Originaly the salesmen told me that to get the 33 tires you had to order the chrome wheel package, I know the deal, it just sucks that my wait will be another month or so. But thank you for trying to help my pain.
Old 05-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Hummer Professional

killian is off the scale

Oneworld,
I have two available to me but I may only be taking one. Are you interested in a Boulder gray, lux?
Where abouts are you located?