H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-02-2003, 04:51 PM

H2Norcal is off the scale

I don't know if you think the Honda Element looks like the H2 but this personalized plate gives me the impression those who are buying it do. I must say it was a little ironic taking this picture with my H2 behind them with only my grill smiling at them in their rear view mirror...
Attached Images

Old 07-02-2003, 04:51 PM

I don't know if you think the Honda Element looks like the H2 but this personalized plate gives me the impression those who are buying it do. I must say it was a little ironic taking this picture with my H2 behind them with only my grill smiling at them in their rear view mirror...
Old 07-02-2003, 04:54 PM

DiscoDancingRover is off the scale

1995 Land Rover Discovery, with light envy
2003 Acura 3.2TL
1998 Volvo V70 XC
Old 07-02-2003, 05:03 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

Thats crazy... nice Yellow H2
Old 07-02-2003, 05:07 PM

NCHummerman is off the scale

Hi H2Norcal,

Hope that all is well ...

You know, I have wondered the same thing about The Element .... wait until you see the new Scion ... if you raised it up, put some larger tires and wheels on it (both factory options by the way) .... it does look like a "Baby H2" ...

Best,

Michael
---
Pewter Hummer H2
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
------------------------------------
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
------------------------------------
Old 07-02-2003, 06:44 PM

Mike97ZJ is off the scale

You should have ran him over.

*member of the \"No Hummer Krew\"*
Old 07-02-2003, 07:02 PM

argonaut is off the scale

I was downtown the other day sitting at an outdoor pub enjoying a beer with my Orange H2 right nearby. This orange Honda element (very very similar color, mind you) comes to the stop sign and there are these two Hippie looking guys sitting in it with long hair and the ratty clothes with their window down. I can hear them say, "Wow, our truck is the same color as that Hummer. I told you we could get a Hummer look alike that's better for the environment." The other guy said something along the lines of, "I bet that guy will be pissed if he sees he could have saved money and got the same thing." I just couldn't stop laughing. Firstly, the element isn't a truck. It is low to the ground and built on a civic platform. secondly, it looks nothing like an H2, other than being boxy. Honestly, it tried to do the being beautiful by being ugly thing that the H2 did perfectly, but the Element failed. the sad thing though is that the Element's orange is almost indistinguishable from my Hummer's in sunlight. Sad...

'03 H2 Sunset Orange No mods
'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5
Old 07-02-2003, 07:53 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

These are NOT Hummer copies, they have been in development for many years and have been running on Asian streets for decades. They are cute wonderful little cars. All part of the efforts by auto makers to gran the youth market. To learn more, read the June 30th issue of TIME magazine.
Attached Images

Old 07-02-2003, 08:59 PM

No issue there MAC. I Just found it funny to be sitting behind a Japanese import low rider that looks nothing like the H2 only to find this plate. God I love this country.

I will say for Argonaut's sake that the people in the Element were looking very nervous (rubbing their foreheads and checking the mirrors).

I strongly believe they thought the plate was a good idea as they sat around eating sprouts and drinking lemon grass smoothies but things definitely changed for them when the dragon was breathing up their *ss.

Mine is in getting 18 warranty items repaired this week and the mini-van loaner vehicle sure doesn't carry the same weight around town.
Old 07-02-2003, 09:15 PM

SJ is off the scale

H2Norcal:

That's some funny stuff! I don't think the Honda Legomobile looks any more like a H2 than a Saturn VUE does. They all simply have that "box" look.

I bet I could knock a few panels off that Honda with a nerf ball.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png
Old 07-02-2003, 10:10 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhhh, what a cute little......uh....cooler? I wonder how many beers would fit in that thing, and if the a/c can be cranked up high enough to keep them cold? It also looks like a porta-potty that got knocked over. Let's stand one up and drop a deuce in it.
Old 07-03-2003, 01:13 AM
Hummer Veteran

OLE YLLR is an unknown quantity at this point

WE LIVE CLOSE TO LEGOLAND AND THE FIRST TIME I SAW ONE OF THOSE I THOUGHT IT WAS AN AD FOR THAT PLACE. UGLY!!!!!
Old 07-05-2003, 02:23 PM

HeeHaw is off the scale

Ugliest car on the road, right up there with the Aztek.

Lic Plate should be taken off and stuffed you know where.

HeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwww
Old 07-06-2003, 02:44 AM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

The Honda Element also had one of the worst side impact ratings, not that I completely believe any of those but it did appear to crumble and throw glass into the side of the heads of the occupants!! Yes, they look rather goofey but kids nowadays are very goofey and want to drive cars that look different but are under 20k. I do, however, like the material they use on their headliner. Part of me wishes GM had done that for the H2 because it is completely washable. I already have a couple grease smudges on mine from my friendly Hummer dealer
Old 07-08-2005, 12:34 AM

H1\'s need only apply is off the scale

I laugh at all of you that paid big bucks for an H2.

The military version (H1) is truly an awesome vehicle, but your H2 is only as good as a stock Silverado 1500 4X4 off-road.

The Element (And yes my wife has one) was designed way before your H2 (ultimate marketing gimmick) was.

The chassis on your overpriced H2 (I think the 2 means second rate) is exactly the same as the Chevy full sized SUV. EXACTLY the same!!! The H2 is a typical GM marketing gimmick and you all got sucked right in!!

If you want real fun, get a Dodge of Ford one ton diesel 4X4. Haul a ton on board, seats 5, and tows almost 20000 LBS! These are real trucks, not a Tonka toys on a Chevy chassis!

Lay off the Element, as I can buy 3 of them for what you all waster on your Chevy H2, I mean hummer H2. I also get 28 MPG on the highway.

And my big Diesel Dually gets over 20 MPG too! I am sure your H2 is not up to the challenge of taking on the Cummings Turbo Diesel! I tell you what. We will chain our hitches together facing apart from one another. Then I will dump the clutch on my 6 speed, and we will see how tough the H2 is. I promise, I won't even rev above 3000 RPM either!!!!

BTW, when you Hummer dies, since you all like to waste money, send it to a good charity, at least it will be utilized for something useful.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:04 AM

H1\'s need only apply is off the scale

Oh yes, techno freak, its a little SHORTER than the chevy chassis. Forgot. Face the facts dude, hummer look on a chevy chassis. Not mil spec, and could never do what my buds H1 could. (Although my RM250 kicked the **** out of the H1 that day by about 40 MPH! all over the quarry)

Anyhow, no challange for my dually yet?? Fun to pick on my wife's element, but big dodge dually's gonna get you. I predict I could drag you backwards greater than 100 yards.

BTW: Why do you archive photos of gay men?

Are all H2 folks, a man's man?
Old 07-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

your so right!

My SUT is for sale! I am going to get me a bright yella RM250 and race my ass around town!

My father-in-law has a new dodge dually. Nice truck...he is a contractor...I am not. So I didn't need something that would pull that much...I guess that is why I didn't buy one. *dunno*
Old 07-08-2005, 01:29 AM

Kevin B is off the scale

H1 tool. My you are a nut job. While at a N.C.C.C.O training I cabeled (not chained) My H2, which is stock, to a Ram 2500/ Cummings with some mods. Nothing budged on either end.

Take your stupid OPINION (because thats what it is) and go find someone who will chain it up with you. Be ready to cry though when your bubble bursts.

Im in San Diego and would do it again in a heart beat and this time I wouldnt take it so easy on MY truck. It was pretty new at the time.