H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 11-24-2004, 12:55 PM

BlingBlingH2 is off the scale

yo doods check dis shizz out. Here is ma stock H2 mang.
Attached Images

Your POS H2 or H3 is nothing more then a rebadged GM Truck that \"LOOKS\" like a Hummer. Keep buyn dem overpriced POS GM (wanna be Hummer) trucks you idiots
Old 11-24-2004, 12:55 PM

yo doods check dis shizz out. Here is ma stock H2 mang.

Your POS H2 or H3 is nothing more then a rebadged GM Truck that \"LOOKS\" like a Hummer. Keep buyn dem overpriced POS GM (wanna be Hummer) trucks you idiots
Old 11-24-2004, 12:58 PM

yo foolz look at my whip now. I hooked my H2 up fool. yall mofoz gota hook up your ridez like mine mang
Attached Images

Old 11-24-2004, 12:58 PM

yo foolz look at my whip now. I hooked my H2 up fool. yall mofoz gota hook up your ridez like mine mang

Old 11-24-2004, 01:58 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

Would someone please repost the Ebonics-English dictionary, so I can follow this thread. Thank you.
Old 11-24-2004, 01:58 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

Would someone please repost the Ebonics-English dictionary, so I can follow this thread. Thank you.
Old 11-24-2004, 03:00 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Geez, Seth, cut him some slack. He can't be more than 12 yrs old. Poor kid...not smart enough to play Halo 2 with his buddies, his acne won't let him pick up even the ugly chicks, plus mom's too busy screwing the neighbor to pay attention to him since dad's working 2 jobs to pay for his ADHD meds. He has to go somewhere....so instead of finding a productive hobby or logging on to a board where his below-average intellect may wow someone, he chooses an automotive board where adults come to discuss car talk about a vehicle he doesn't even own. How sad is that?

I guess this is fun for you, Blingtard...counting the hours until you get out of class so you can race home and see if anyone responded to your post. What a rush! Wow, someone typed something back! Isn't that AMAZING??? No one will talk to you at school, but here are ADULTS - with HUMMERS - who will talk to you! You MUST be special now!

I think you've made your run here, kid. Why don't you find another forum to post on? Or better yet, why don't you make some friends at school? You're gonna be a pretty messed up adult if you keep this up. Ask mom and dad to take you to therapy, ok?

Stacy
Old 11-24-2004, 03:00 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Geez, Seth, cut him some slack. He can't be more than 12 yrs old. Poor kid...not smart enough to play Halo 2 with his buddies, his acne won't let him pick up even the ugly chicks, plus mom's too busy screwing the neighbor to pay attention to him since dad's working 2 jobs to pay for his ADHD meds. He has to go somewhere....so instead of finding a productive hobby or logging on to a board where his below-average intellect may wow someone, he chooses an automotive board where adults come to discuss car talk about a vehicle he doesn't even own. How sad is that?

I guess this is fun for you, Blingtard...counting the hours until you get out of class so you can race home and see if anyone responded to your post. What a rush! Wow, someone typed something back! Isn't that AMAZING??? No one will talk to you at school, but here are ADULTS - with HUMMERS - who will talk to you! You MUST be special now!

I think you've made your run here, kid. Why don't you find another forum to post on? Or better yet, why don't you make some friends at school? You're gonna be a pretty messed up adult if you keep this up. Ask mom and dad to take you to therapy, ok?

Stacy
Old 11-25-2004, 01:55 PM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the kid is trying to light a fire under your feet, and it seems to be working pretty well.
If you look the other way, and just ignore any further posts from him, the attraction will wear off, and he will leave.
He obviously doesn't know **** from shinola when it come to H2's, all he know is that when he talks badly about them, he gets a rise.
He obviously has not taken a geography class either, because the place in the pictures are in OHIO, not Texas!
Which just enforces the fact that he lies to get a rise!
What say the forum blackballs him, and completely ignores his postings!?!

Ric-H2
Old 11-25-2004, 01:55 PM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the kid is trying to light a fire under your feet, and it seems to be working pretty well.
If you look the other way, and just ignore any further posts from him, the attraction will wear off, and he will leave.
He obviously doesn't know **** from shinola when it come to H2's, all he know is that when he talks badly about them, he gets a rise.
He obviously has not taken a geography class either, because the place in the pictures are in OHIO, not Texas!

Ric-H2
Old 11-27-2004, 01:36 AM

DiscoDancingRover is off the scale

i can't understand it.
Old 11-27-2004, 01:36 AM

DiscoDancingRover is off the scale

i can't understand it.
Old 11-27-2004, 09:05 PM

yo mang da only thing i be racist against is dem H2 Tahoes bro. other den those fake azz tahoe H2's im cool wit all races of carz and peepoles.

holla

Old 11-27-2004, 09:05 PM

yo mang da only thing i be racist against is dem H2 Tahoes bro. other den those fake azz tahoe H2's im cool wit all races of carz and peepoles.

holla

Old 11-28-2004, 04:33 PM
Hummer Professional

DURAMAX TIM is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RIC-H2:

Ric-H2 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even worse, he's in Dayton, OH.

Glad I'm not that close to him, I'm afraid of what might happen when he tried to mess w/ the wife's H2.

Looks like he's in disco's back yard.
Ex H2&3 owner
My hiking boots and canoe paddle have more miles than most 'offroad' vehicles, over 350 in last year.
Old 11-28-2004, 04:33 PM
Hummer Professional

DURAMAX TIM is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RIC-H2:

Ric-H2 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even worse, he's in Dayton, OH.

Glad I'm not that close to him, I'm afraid of what might happen when he tried to mess w/ the wife's H2.

Looks like he's in disco's back yard.
Ex H2&3 owner
My hiking boots and canoe paddle have more miles than most 'offroad' vehicles, over 350 in last year.