Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 10-28-2010, 01:28 AM
Hummer Veteran

hmer is off the scale
Default the man from across the street

OK . this guy that stays in the house in front of me is about 40 to 45 does not have a job lives by himself , when i live the house at 7am to try and do some side jobs on tile ( im on unemployment ) he s seating in his front lawn smoking and drinking cheap beer, the same goes for 6 or 7 pm when i get home . About a month ago i was layoff and i had to let go of the hummer now i only have my 05 F250 for work and also daily driving , now this man had the balls to seat at the bar a few blocks away and bitch about how can a imigrant (im cuban) be without a job and be able to keep up with such a big house a boat jetsky and a gas hug . and him as a american be seating at home with no job or money at all????????? .
now last sunday i had a party like almost every sunday and this man had the balls to call the police on me because of the noise ... the cops that respond the call . got me outside my house and also got him out of his house i kept my hole shut and he was doing all the talk . after he was done the cops told this man he needs to get a job so on friday when he cash his check he can go get some real beer a set of cloth and come across the street and party with me .... now the side walk and some of the grass in front of his house belongs to the city so since he got beer cans in the sidewalk he got charge with littering ....... what do u guys think of this man????????
Old 10-28-2010, 06:47 PM
Hummer Professional

Scarsman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: the man from across the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmer
OK . this guy that stays in the house in front of me is about 40 to 45 does not have a job lives by himself , when i live the house at 7am to try and do some side jobs on tile ( im on unemployment ) he s seating in his front lawn smoking and drinking cheap beer, the same goes for 6 or 7 pm when i get home . About a month ago i was layoff and i had to let go of the hummer now i only have my 05 F250 for work and also daily driving , now this man had the balls to seat at the bar a few blocks away and bitch about how can a imigrant (im cuban) be without a job and be able to keep up with such a big house a boat jetsky and a gas hug . and him as a american be seating at home with no job or money at all????????? .
now last sunday i had a party like almost every sunday and this man had the balls to call the police on me because of the noise ... the cops that respond the call . got me outside my house and also got him out of his house i kept my hole shut and he was doing all the talk . after he was done the cops told this man he needs to get a job so on friday when he cash his check he can go get some real beer a set of cloth and come across the street and party with me .... now the side walk and some of the grass in front of his house belongs to the city so since he got beer cans in the sidewalk he got charge with littering ....... what do u guys think of this man????????

I would treat him like he does not exist. I have no use for people who are nothing but a drain on society and suck up the rescources of the community. You did the right thing by keeping your mouth shut and letting the idiot talk his own way into a hole. Let your actions speek for themselves. Good on you!
Wheels - Black bedliner on stock wheels
Gas cap lid - still chrome but will soon be black bedliner
Tail light guards - still chrome but will be black bedliner
Grill - Still chrome but will be black bedliner
Hmmmm, is there a pattern developing here?