H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 06-28-2004, 05:10 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hey DICKY, Adam was talking to me one day about wanting to get some Black Wheels....at first glance, I thought he had went out and got some. It didn't say "nice wheels dirtydick, it said nice wheels Adam" So again, eat a DICK! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moon Pud, you are such an idiot. you made the mistake with your assumumption about the wheels, yet when asked to clairify you lash out? What a bone head. You are, if nothing else, predictably obstinate.

Adam, do you do alot trails in the forest? If so how do you like the limb risers?

Were you impressed with the Disco's?
Old 06-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Go ahead and play stupid NT. He wasen't asking to clarify. DRTYDICK likes to follow me around and chime in on anything I have to say.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:29 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
Go ahead and play stupid NT. He wasen't asking to clarify. DRTYDICK likes to follow me around and chime in on anything I have to say. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>At least NT has to "play" stupid instead of living it in every post like you seem to do.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:31 PM
Hummer Guru

and I didn't make an assumption. For a second I thought he had gotten new wheels. I didn't assume anything. You need to pay more attention when you read others posts, and not worry so much about what witty thing you'll come up with next!
Oh, mighty PARAGON chimes in! Now all of the three stooges have found me again...
Old 06-28-2004, 05:31 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Don't feel bad Moon Unit, he does that to all the losers. I see it as "refuse removal".

As much as you speak before you think,(pretty clear from the picture those are stock rims and tires) I would have thought you would be use to reactions like these by now .

And for the record I am stupid!
Old 06-28-2004, 05:36 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>and I didn't make an assumption. For a second I thought he had gotten new wheels. I didn't assume anything. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>....at first glance, I thought he had went out and got some. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So do you type and hit "post" before you can think or your eyes can tell your brain what they are seeing?

You are either full of crap, or just very inarticulate.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:45 PM
Hummer Guru

Ok, you win N2, your a jackass if you can't admit that if you just glance at the pics, it looks as if Adam has black rims on the H2. Then when I looked at a couple of other pics, and payed a little more attention, I noticed.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:47 PM

Detonate is off the scale

Hey Adam,

How about a write up on the brush cable you have going from your brushguard to your rack.

I've been wanting to do that for a loooooong time now, but haven't come up with a solution that I felt would be feasible, considering you need to be able to easily disconnect the cables to open the hood.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:48 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
...Now all of the three stooges have found me again... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Would you do us all a favor then? Do a much better job of hiding.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:48 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Ok, you win N2, your a jackass if you can't admit that if you just glance at the pics, it looks as if Adam has black rims on the H2. Then when I looked at a couple of other pics, and payed a little more attention, I noticed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You need to pay more attention when you read others posts, and not worry so much about what witt thing you'll come up with next!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Moon Spunk, practice what you preach.

Your to easy so ill lay off for a while.............
Old 06-28-2004, 05:51 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Adam, wheels look nice <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and see the "wink" 3 stooges??? That was because I was kinda laughing at myself for a second. I knew before I had posted that he didn't get new wheels. They didn't have the simulated bead lock that I know he planned on getting so get off my ballzz you bitches. I posted what I posted because maybe Adam would see what I saw and remember our conversation. Or maybe he'd ask me what I meant. Not for you billy bad asses to come and start pissing all over the thread....sorry, I need to get used to the fact that every time I post, you girls are right there behind me
Old 06-28-2004, 05:51 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

DET, those are limb risers where I come from. Turn buckles and cable .
Old 06-28-2004, 05:55 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I posted what I posted because maybe Adam would see what I saw and remember our conversation. Or maybe he'd ask me what I meant. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT?

Isn't that what DRTY asked
Old 06-28-2004, 05:58 PM
Hummer Guru

sure
Old 06-28-2004, 06:02 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by N2ITNSD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I posted what I posted because maybe Adam would see what I saw and remember our conversation. Or maybe he'd ask me what I meant. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT? Isn't that what DRTY asked <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>But it has a different meaning behind it coming from DRTY.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by N2ITNSD:

WHAT? Isn't that what DRTY asked <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Is it me or does cricket seem like about 5 different personalities posting under the same name and not realizing what the others are saying in their posts? He is a continued contradiction. With every series of posts he makes it's like he tries his best to contradict something he just posted a few minutes before.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:05 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:

WHAT? Isn't that what DRTY asked <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>But it has a different meaning behind it coming from DRTY. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>With everything else, now we are supposed know when someone is talking DRTY.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:05 PM
Hummer Guru

seems that way to me proffesor
Shouldn't you be teaching a class on Psychology and not wasting your time with immature, un-classed, young punks?
Old 06-28-2004, 06:06 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Oh thats right Shaggy, I forgot you have a crystal ball and posses the ability to read others minds and meanings .
Old 06-28-2004, 06:07 PM
Banned

seems that way to me proffesor
Shouldn't you be teaching a class on Psychology and not wasting your time with immature, un-classed, young punks? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You have to have a college degree to teach. Besides, you know the old saying, those who can't, teach.