H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Hummer Expert

CslRkH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W1N:
I know we have few people here located in Colorado. I'm thinking of going to Al Sierra's for a little spin. Do you guys have names of some good and reliable sales people there that I should talk to?

Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would recommend Darwin. We worked with him about 6 weeks ago and were treated like royalty.
Old 08-20-2005, 04:08 PM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W1N:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
I'm smart enough not to make my living sitting in front of a computer, eating twinkies,and nachos, writing endless lines of code.

That's the land of the Socially Inept.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To you, that's called wellfare dude. You may not understand, but there are many people that don't do wellfare.

you're deeper and deeper and deeper.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you are calling your buddy Alec a WELFARE CASE? Because that's his job..coding.

Too funny.

The only winner here is me, and I'm living in your empty skulls RENT FREE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure Alec got the point, but I'm not so sure you did...
Old 08-20-2005, 06:23 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

If I was going to pick up a new Porsche, I would like to go over to germany and pick it up. Just something about the whole trip would make it worth while.
Old 08-20-2005, 06:37 PM

hyperion78 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
The only subscription he threw in the can was, "Why Hitler lost the war". It's too painful for him to read. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hitler lost WW2 because he tried figthting a two front war. plain and simple. Name ONE other leader that in the span of 10 years brought a country from defeated, bankrupt, with no social pride, to the STRONGEST superpower at it's time?

Didn't think so.

Again, stick to bending glass. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm... what about FDR???
Old 08-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Uhm, I believe a lot of civilizations have fought on two fronts before and succeeded.

Hitler's problem was that his own greed and imperialism weakened the state of his empire and it fell in on him. Besides giving him credit for his leadership is a bit naive considering his style was all of Mussolini's and Hitlers beliefs were influenced and taught to him by an influential man named Lueger (If I recall correctly). As history has always shown, strength of state is crucial to success when at war. Kind of like HummerDestroyer, spreading himself too thin thread by thread, trying to outwit and enrage the Hummer Alliance but ultimately enraging himself. HD you might want to review your tactics.
Old 08-21-2005, 04:40 PM

Peter etg is off the scale

BWAHAHAHAHA Finland is better than Amsterdam? SURE THING. Finland looks like ac ountry with the GNP of Ethopia. Dirt, downtrodden people, and general poverty.

Give it a rest. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

UUUUUHHHHHH, feels so good to make you look like an Mexican Donkey Ass!!!

http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/i...ank/PNBH2.html

Didn't you say Germany, Netherlands, Italy were much better? UH AH, you are a retard! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WIN. Finland 14th place. Sweden 12th
(Norway 1st !!. Now THAT is bad news )

Just let that sad Hummerdestroyer-kid be.
He´s not worth nothing.

Peter
Old 08-21-2005, 06:06 PM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peter etg:

WIN. Finland 14th place. Sweden 12th
(Norway 1st !!. Now THAT is bad news )

Just let that sad Hummerdestroyer-kid be.
He´s not worth nothing.

Peter </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems like Scandinavia is in average the best place to be...