Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > Other Off-Roading Vehicles

Old 06-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
Oh, that was that little dirt road the other pics were taken on.....
and here is some of my alternative group that I 4 wheel with over on the http://www.4x4homo forums <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I knew you were a pole-smoker.

So... the ML is dirty because of the H2's throwing mud on it, right? Either that, or it's been photoshopped. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow....Could DRTYFN get the ELCOVA CLUELESS award please.... Slam on someone cause they wheel an ML occasionally...Dude, you don't have one pic of you wheeling your H2 or any rig for that matter....
and yes, we did through mud up on it. And guess what, it was stuck and needed an H2 to pull it out. But guess what, instead of making fun of the bastard, we all gave him his props for taking his Rig out and enjoying what he enjoys, and not worrying about what others think..certainly not someone like you DRTY....your clueless as to anything wheeling has to offer as far as I'm concerned by going back and reading some of your previous posts you have made on this site.....Sure, I'm a pole smoker......
Old 06-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
Oh, that was that little dirt road the other pics were taken on.....
and here is some of my alternative group that I 4 wheel with over on the http://www.4x4homo forums <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I knew you were a pole-smoker.

So... the ML is dirty because of the H2's throwing mud on it, right? Either that, or it's been photoshopped. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow....Could DRTYFN get the ELCOVA CLUELESS award please.... Slam on someone cause they wheel an ML occasionally...Dude, you don't have one pic of you wheeling your H2 or any rig for that matter....
and yes, we did through mud up on it. And guess what, it was stuck and needed an H2 to pull it out. But guess what, instead of making fun of the bastard, we all gave him his props for taking his Rig out and enjoying what he enjoys, and not worrying about what others think..certainly not someone like you DRTY....your clueless as to anything wheeling has to offer as far as I'm concerned by going back and reading some of your previous posts you have made on this site.....Sure, I'm a pole smoker......
Old 06-14-2004, 08:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

LMFACOMPLETELYOFF!!! Would somebody go get one of their extra clues and staple it to this dumb dick's forehead for me?
Go run your soccer mom ML through the muddy road some more, Oh Braveheart of the offroading world.
I feel dumber having to read your horribly mangled sentences. Could you stop soon?
And thanks for admitting that you smokepoles. Bet you're a catcher too, aren't ya?

Like I said- hover hover hover.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

LMFACOMPLETELYOFF!!! Would somebody go get one of their extra clues and staple it to this dumb dick's forehead for me?
Go run your soccer mom ML through the muddy road some more, Oh Braveheart of the offroading world.
I feel dumber having to read your horribly mangled sentences. Could you stop soon?
And thanks for admitting that you smokepoles. Bet you're a catcher too, aren't ya?

Like I said- hover hover hover.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

You crack me up Ryan. You need to post to this site more often, your stupid ass arguements always bring a smile to my face.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

You crack me up Ryan. You need to post to this site more often, your stupid ass arguements always bring a smile to my face.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:17 PM
Hummer Guru

Clueless, I don't own an ML...I own a Jeep...Your such a dip ****, you don't even know who you are arguing with
Old 06-14-2004, 08:17 PM
Hummer Guru

Clueless, I don't own an ML...I own a Jeep...Your such a dip ****, you don't even know who you are arguing with
Old 06-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

Clueless, I don't own an ML...I own a Jeep...Your such a dip ****, you don't even know here you arguing with <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, sorry. Did I forget to mention that what you drive is irrelevant? You've got a ****ty attitude with no brain to back it up. I also suspect that you come in here to rile things up to get attention. Look at me!!!

Maybe you're trying to come to terms with your latent homosexual feelings that are coming to the surface when you and your buddy are out getting muddy in the woods. Who knows, just don't bring your weak junk in here.

hover hover hover
Old 06-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

Clueless, I don't own an ML...I own a Jeep...Your such a dip ****, you don't even know here you arguing with <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, sorry. Did I forget to mention that what you drive is irrelevant? You've got a ****ty attitude with no brain to back it up. I also suspect that you come in here to rile things up to get attention. Look at me!!!

Maybe you're trying to come to terms with your latent homosexual feelings that are coming to the surface when you and your buddy are out getting muddy in the woods. Who knows, just don't bring your weak junk in here.

hover hover hover
Old 06-14-2004, 08:36 PM

SunsetShannon is off the scale

You know what the say:

"If you can't bring it... Bling it!!!"
http://www.geocities.com/rottinmom/index.html
Viva la E.C.H.O.!
Old 06-14-2004, 08:36 PM

SunsetShannon is off the scale

You know what the say:

"If you can't bring it... Bling it!!!"
http://www.geocities.com/rottinmom/index.html
Viva la E.C.H.O.!
Old 06-14-2004, 08:38 PM
Hummer Professional

MikeXML320 is an unknown quantity at this point

FYI MERCEDES ARE NOT SOCCER MOM CARS http://www.keysolutions.com/M-Class.nsf
Old 06-14-2004, 08:38 PM
Hummer Professional

MikeXML320 is an unknown quantity at this point

FYI MERCEDES ARE NOT SOCCER MOM CARS http://www.keysolutions.com/M-Class.nsf
Old 06-14-2004, 08:41 PM
Hummer Guru

Again, a post about wheeling and all you can think about is Homosexual Activity...Wow...
and I truely hope you don't judge how smart someone is by the way they post or the things they say in some internet forum.... But anyways, since this post began as a picture post with wheeling involved, take yourself out of it DRTYDICK...cause you have no photo's of you wheeling and or doing anything with a Vehicle. All you do is jump from post to post and bash people, your a Turd!
Old 06-14-2004, 08:41 PM
Hummer Guru

Again, a post about wheeling and all you can think about is Homosexual Activity...Wow...
and I truely hope you don't judge how smart someone is by the way they post or the things they say in some internet forum.... But anyways, since this post began as a picture post with wheeling involved, take yourself out of it DRTYDICK...cause you have no photo's of you wheeling and or doing anything with a Vehicle. All you do is jump from post to post and bash people, your a Turd!
Old 06-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Hummer Messiah

...cause you have no photo's of you wheeling and or doing anything with a Vehicle. All you do is jump from post to post and bash people, your a Turd! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yawn.... boring. Thought I'd let you work a little bit more on this hole you're digging.
Here's some of my pics you dumb c-sucker.
DRTY'S PICS
How do you like them apples?

hover hover hover... lame ass.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Hummer Messiah

...cause you have no photo's of you wheeling and or doing anything with a Vehicle. All you do is jump from post to post and bash people, your a Turd! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yawn.... boring. Thought I'd let you work a little bit more on this hole you're digging.
Here's some of my pics you dumb c-sucker.
DRTY'S PICS
How do you like them apples?

hover hover hover... lame ass.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:09 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>N2ITNSD, I seriously named that Pic that just to see if you'd see it....settle down bud, it was the first thing that came to mind after you were talking mad **** about my pics not being hard core enough for you and that was the only pics I could find of your H2 on any type of gravel road. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not only are you a moron and a liar, your lazy to boot. Use the search function before you start running your trap:

gravel road

Some people dont offroad just to take pictures (lame ones to boot) and post them with a deragatory thread name in hopes of causing a problem. Since you do however, it makes you look a clASS act.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:09 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>N2ITNSD, I seriously named that Pic that just to see if you'd see it....settle down bud, it was the first thing that came to mind after you were talking mad **** about my pics not being hard core enough for you and that was the only pics I could find of your H2 on any type of gravel road. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not only are you a moron and a liar, your lazy to boot. Use the search function before you start running your trap:

gravel road

Some people dont offroad just to take pictures (lame ones to boot) and post them with a deragatory thread name in hopes of causing a problem. Since you do however, it makes you look a clASS act.