H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 03-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Hummer Veteran

nychot is on a distinguished road
Default END OF LEASE

well, 27 months seemed to fly by and today we turned in our black 2007 hummer h3 lux. aside from a tire that went bad on us (and was replaced by the dealer) and the plastic doo-dad that is on the emergency brake handle breaking off, and unnecessary to replace, we never had a single problem in close to 20,000 miles. other than the cost of gas when it skyrocketed, and the horrific gas mileage always (it actually got worse over the months, probably 13), we really enjoyed this vehicle as did our dogs, one of whom had to be sadly put to sleep recently. had gmac or the dealer offered a reasonable deal on a new lease or a very reasonable resale price on the exisiting hummer we would have kept it, or even replaced it with another new leased hummer. but gm, about to go broke, and hummer dealers stacked up with new and used models, no decent deal was forthcoming. my friends who dont have gm vehicles couldnt believe that they werent willing to bargain. leases on new hummers are out of sight. and we dont buy new vehicles. so i guess our hummer days are over. we were sorry to see it go. my wife, like i, really loved the vehicle. c'est la vie.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Hummer Authority

Hummer Guy is off the scale
Default Re: END OF LEASE

Strange that the dealer didn't have much...last month there were $10,500 in rebates for anyone who had a lease that ended before september, and would pay for 2 payments on top of it...

What did you decide to get?

http://www.hummerguy.net
Old 03-18-2009, 04:36 AM
Hummer Veteran

H3Eric is off the scale

HummerGuy,
What are the current offers on an H3?

Thanks,
Eric
Old 03-23-2009, 05:32 PM
Hummer Veteran

MaineH3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3Eric
HummerGuy,
What are the current offers on an H3?

Thanks,
Eric

I was at my local dealer Friday afternoon checking out a H3T alpha(cloth)/offroad. He told me that the current pull-ahead program was offering $3K, last 2 payments on top of current incentives. My lease runs out in 7 months so I will have to wait till next month to qualify and he'll be calling me to let me now what the next quarters P-A program is.
BTW, I thin the list price on the H3T I was looking at was around $37K and they had it listed at $33,900. They are supposedly getting 3 more in in the next couple months too!!!!

Anyone have any experience with the Pullahead program or recent leasing????
Old 04-09-2009, 01:08 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer Guy
Strange that the dealer didn't have much...last month there were $10,500 in rebates for anyone who had a lease that ended before september, and would pay for 2 payments on top of it...

What did you decide to get?

2009 vw passat wagon with the 2.0 turbo gti engine. fully loaded. i did the sign and drive. not one penny out of pocket. first payment made by vw. $130 a month cheaper than my hummer lease. been getting close to 27 mpg. very fast, extreme;y comfortable, incudes a free year sirius. 24/7 road service free. this one now sits beside the bright yellow beetle convert we leased last summer in a similar sign and drive deal. cant beat it.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Hummer Veteran

MaineH3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychot
2009 vw passat wagon with the 2.0 turbo gti engine. fully loaded. i did the sign and drive. not one penny out of pocket. first payment made by vw. $130 a month cheaper than my hummer lease. been getting close to 27 mpg. very fast, extreme;y comfortable, incudes a free year sirius. 24/7 road service free. this one now sits beside the bright yellow beetle convert we leased last summer in a similar sign and drive deal. cant beat it.

Loved my Jetta!!!! Traded it in for my H3, in retrospect I should have just kept it though. The Hummer is a little more realistic up here in the great Northeast though.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:31 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineH3
Loved my Jetta!!!! Traded it in for my H3, in retrospect I should have just kept it though. The Hummer is a little more realistic up here in the great Northeast though.

i'm in the northeast too. so far the fwd passat wagon has done well in the snow.