Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Sponsors' Forums > HUMMER Dealers

Old 07-04-2007, 10:58 AM
Hummer Guru

jmsspratlin is on a distinguished road
Default Joe Bullard Hummer, Mobile AL

If you value your truck and would like for it to contine to run, don't take it to this dealer. That is all!
Old 07-07-2007, 07:20 AM
Hummer Guru

Default Re: Joe Bullard Hummer, Mobile AL

If you do go, and have a service guy by the name Kevin take your keys....you have already got screwed!
Old 07-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

dam.....thats quick...how about some details....
Old 07-15-2007, 04:15 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agriv8r
dam.....thats quick...how about some details....
Well I initially took the rig in due to the On-Star not having a signal from the truck even after I called to get it activated. So I had scheduled to take it in (some 2 hours away). After 5 hours, they decided it would take another day or so to fix, so they give me a rental (I have no complaints about). Next day, he calls and make it sound as though the truck is fixed and that there was nothing really wrong with it to begin with. Also I had also purchased some wheels and tires from a local guy here on the forum and he took them to the dealer and the dealer agreed to put them on and balance them. Also, he stated that he would fix the fact that the window makes a whistle sound at higher speeds ( a problem others have stated here on the forum). Anyway, I go to pick it up, neither the On-Star was fixed, nor was the wheels even balanced. Needless to say, I made it about 5 miles and then turned around to take it BACK in. Once I returned, the dealer wanted to give me an empty vehicle with tire problems to go back to FL in (this after I had topped the orginal issued vehicle off before bring it back just as a courtesy) After arguing for the same car for 1hr, I was told the truck would be looked at the first of the next week. Anyway, after I had called On-Star to find out that the dealer never even contacted them, I was pissed. I get the dealer and On-Star on two way and finally get the problem resolved (which could have been done earlier if they would have called). Anyway, I go and pick the truck up. Headed back home durning a monsoon, I notice that the truck has a sever "death wobble" at speeds above 75mph. Not only that the front windshield begins to leak (after they had said it had been resealed and fixed). I took the truck to a local tire service center for verification of being balanced, the guy said the things were sooo out of balance, he was questioning how I made it home. So after $130 balancing job, I then took it to a local windshield repair shop. The rep said that after looking the truck over, whoever did the resealing, messed the windshield up completely and left the top center un sealed. Also stated that the current windshield was not a "true" hummer windshield and that it had a major bow in the center, causing it to leak. So, I replaced it ($300) later. Anyway, I then called the dealer asking WTF. They were not only rude, but also stated that I was anal and needed to lighten up. I asked for the manager, and he blew me off as well. Anyway, that about the jeist of it. I will drive to Jacksonville before I make another trip to Mobile. Just my .02....Jamie
Old 09-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Elcova Newbie

ahelmert is on a distinguished road

I tried to email you with no success. I would be very interested in getting with you about Joe Bullard and what they did to me.
check out the blog I just started at http://joe-bullard-stinks.blogspot.com/

ahelmert@cableone.net
Old 09-27-2007, 06:46 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelmert
I tried to email you with no success. I would be very interested in getting with you about Joe Bullard and what they did to me.
check out the blog I just started at http://joe-bullard-stinks.blogspot.com/

ahelmert@cableone.net

Its jmsspratlin@hotmail.com Please get in touch with me bro. I will NEVER take my rig there again! I'm trying Proctor in Tallahassee, FL next time.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Hummer Novice

oilyocean is on a distinguished road

dang you...I had good luck with them up until you posted this thread.. Had to go back 4 times because they did my front end alignment and it kept coming loose each time. I expected a hummer dealer to be able to set alignment but each time within a day or so the front end was out again. Kept going back but after 4th trip just gave up and went to local tire place and bought new tires and a "lifetime" alignment (guess I will get my money's worth)
The past few times I had to go to joe bullard my wife had to tell the mechanic what was wrong and how he should fix it (she reads elcova often ) so I guess this dealership hould be avoided at all costs for repairs/service
Old 10-09-2007, 04:18 AM
Hummer Guru

I warned you