H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 12-15-2005, 11:41 PM

mightypuck is off the scale

I was browsing through my local newspaper and saw a Hummer H3 ad with the DVD entertainment system in the headrests. Anyone get this option yet? Is the video quality any good? Just curious as I already have purchased my H3 and don't think I can add the factory system.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:41 PM

I was browsing through my local newspaper and saw a Hummer H3 ad with the DVD entertainment system in the headrests. Anyone get this option yet? Is the video quality any good? Just curious as I already have purchased my H3 and don't think I can add the factory system.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:24 AM

Haiz is off the scale

I saw the same in my paper, I went back to the dealer and got the option for $299, since I just purchased my H3 last week. If anyone is going to buy an H3 between now and 1/3/06 make sure to ask about the DVD entertainment system, it's only 299 after rebates. this promotion has been running from 11/15/05 thru 01/03/06. If you recently purchased an H3 you may want to check with your dealer. I also called customer care on the Hummer.com website.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:49 AM

[/quote]I saw the same in my paper, I went back to the dealer and got the option for $299, since I just purchased my H3 last week. If anyone is going to buy an H3 between now and 1/3/06 make sure to ask about the DVD entertainment system, it's only 299 after rebates. this promotion has been running from 11/15/05 thru 01/03/06. If you recently purchased an H3 you may want to check with your dealer. I also called customer care on the Hummer.com website.[quote]
Wow, only $299. I bought my H3 back in August. Wonder if the dealer would install for that price?
Old 12-16-2005, 09:33 AM
Hummer Expert

DarthKarl is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mightypuck:
Wow, only $299. I bought my H3 back in August. Wonder if the dealer would install for that price? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, no chance. This is a promotion for new sales.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:51 AM
Hummer Veteran

Anonymous is off the scale

See my earlier thread for pics and an explaination.

Class winner 1996 Parker 400, Laughlin Desert Challenge, Baja 500...I\'ve never been to the mall!
Old 12-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Hummer Novice

JKS-H3 is off the scale

We bought ours and the option was $499.00 with the $1000 rebate. This was a few weeks a go.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Hummer Veteran

Guppy is off the scale

This system is GREAT... I had one put in when I bought mine and my 4yr old loves it. This is much better then the single drop down system that I keep banging my head on that is installed in our family van.

Enjoy.
2006 Yellow H3 Adventure Package with 35" Firestone Destination MT Tires, Torsion Bar Adjustment, Trail Duty Extended Bump Stops, Chrome Trim Package, XM radio, 6 Disc Monsoon Stereo, Marker Lights, Brush Guard, Chrome Nerf Bars.
www.centexhummerclub.com
Old 12-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

I want one
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Hummer Professional

Hummertech is off the scale

It is a dealer installed unit, and it can be
added to any H3. I don't think there is enough stock built up yet to do over the counter sales just yet. But there will be. Just don't expect the price tag to be 299 installed. GM is offering that cheap price as an incentive.