H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 03-29-2006, 12:49 AM

Grandman is off the scale

Land of yuppies who think they know more then they do . Thats why i dont post here any more .

Im sure in the real world there titless wonders

The only good news is there is actually a few that are damn sharp on here so i read and ignore the long standing members who think there god of the internet and some how all new members should kiss there yuppie azz
Old 03-29-2006, 01:10 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Kiss my redneck ass. You don't post here anymore because you're a ****ing retard.

You pipe in with **** on threads and have absolutely no positive contribution.

Everyone else is just lucky all you do is read through the threads and don't junk it up with your dumbass posts.
Old 03-29-2006, 01:35 AM

Grandman is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
Kiss my redneck ass. You don't post here anymore because you're a ****ing retard.

Everyone else is just lucky all you do is read through the threads and don't junk it up with your dumbass posts.

haha ok puff azz , you know jack about being a red neck that much is for sure .

Your nothing but a 2 cent mouth piece on your best day .
Old 03-29-2006, 04:39 AM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks who's back

Quote:
Originally posted by Grandman:
Thats why i dont post here any more .

Old 03-29-2006, 04:53 AM

kennyosemite is off the scale

LMAO . . . the Sammich Islands.
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

Your nothing but a 2 cent mouth piece on your best day . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Umm.... Ok.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:30 PM
Banned

THE BOSS is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandman:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

Your nothing but a 2 cent mouth piece on your best day . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Umm.... Ok. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Paragon is a little bichhhh..Notice how in every forum with drama hes right in there
Old 03-29-2006, 07:06 PM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

Rent free!!!
Old 03-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Land of yuppies who think they know more then they do . Thats why i dont post here any more .

Im sure in the real world there titless wonders

The only good news is there is actually a few that are damn sharp on here so i read and ignore the long standing members who think there god of the internet and some how all new members should kiss there yuppie azz
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2006, 07:25 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

I stopped posting anything related to technical subjects long ago.

I quit wasting my time because the post usually got ruined by some feud not related to the subect at hand, or by adolecent pictures not related to the subject at hand.

We have been building race cars and modifying vehicles for 30 years, are an ASE Master Tech Certified Shop, have never had a call back on the work we do, etc. Our repeat clients just keep referring others. We have a two month backlog, with people coming as far away as WI and MI for our work.

The tech advice on here is usually baised towards the part/kit the reader bought and is only sometimes based in fact.

Guys here blow up engines, break tie rods, ruin rear ends, buy the wrong wheel/tire combos, install the wrong brakes for the wrong reasons, etc----what do I get called? An old fart or something else degrading---f.uk em, let them keep spending money that it not necessary. In a blind kingdom, a one eyed man is King. There are a lot of Kings on here.

Many on here have been to my shop and raved about the work--it does not stop others on here from blasting my posts--just because they have nothing better to do and need to impress their friends.

Welcome to the world of all forums.

I am prepared to get blasted for this post. Have fun boys!
Old 03-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by HGW:

I quit wasting my time because the post usually got ruined by some feud not related to the subect at hand, or by adolecent pictures not related to the subject at hand.

We have been building race cars and modifying vehicles for 30 years, are an ASE Master Tech Certified Shop, have never had a call back on the work we do, etc. Our repeat clients just keep referring others. We have a two month backlog, with people coming as far away as WI and MI for our work.

The tech advice on here is usually baised towards the part/kit the reader bought and is only sometimes based in fact.

Guys here blow up engines, break tie rods, ruin rear ends, buy the wrong wheel/tire combos, install the wrong brakes for the wrong reasons, etc----what do I get called? An old fart or something else degrading---f.uk em, let them keep spending money that it not necessary. In a blind kingdom, a one eyed man is King. There are a lot of Kings on here.

Many on here have been to my shop and raved about the work--it does not stop others on here from blasting my posts--just because they have nothing better to do and need to impress their friends.

Care to point out to this is directed?
Old 03-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

Not to you Paragon---always enjoyed our interaction!
Old 03-29-2006, 07:45 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by sfox:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HGW:

As opposed to the ones being sold?? Seriously, you criticize people for talking positive about what they bought and in the same post brag about what you SELL.....hmmmm the opinion of the guy who bought the car is usually worth more than the guy trying to sell the car......

Not trying to flame, but that was really a lame point to make.

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And this coming from a Jeep owner who has "banned" himself from this site at least 3 times?
Old 03-29-2006, 08:00 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

Good point sfox about the buying and selling---I was just making a general post about why I stopped posting tech info on here.

Since we sell anything and everything related to Hummers, I never need to push a particular point of view for a sale.

In fact, the selling part of my business is not why I joined this forum years ago. If I wanted to just sell things on here, I would pay Jason to have an ad. We make most of our money leasing out tricked Hummers to corporations.

I learned a lot on here in the past---it seems like lately, the substance of this forum has gone down hill and the new guys get blasted just for being new.

All forums have adolecents on them, it just seems to me that it has escalated on here to the point of annoyance.

I don't really care about the blasting personally---it doesn't hurt me a bit financially or otherwise. My sources of income do not depend on this forum.

The new guys need a break though--they are asking to learn things and some people on here just shut them down. Yea, it it a forum and you have to be tough on forums--but really, the culture on here has gone way down since I joined.
Old 03-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Hummer Veteran

Sean K. is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by HGW:

Well said.

Sean