H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 07-31-2006, 06:39 AM
Hummer Veteran

inked is on a distinguished road
Default was this wrong?!

So im driving and I see this 2003 Ford Explorer trying to cross over 3 lanes then zooms in front of me and slow down - I slam on my breaks and blast my horn and he ignores me. So I let it go and we both make a right. After the right I try to get into the left lane then he cuts in front of me again and slows down. By this time I'm pissed and could care less that he can see my stickers of my websites on my rear window - as he slows down to make a left I cut in front of him and drive super slow, then he speeds up and tails me, and as we pull out of the shopping mall parking lot I slow down in the middle of the street locking his sorry ass in the middle of the parking lot and on coming traffic. As I move super slow to cross lanes I can see he's all pissed then I drive away.

Was this wrong?

- 4X4BOYZ.com - MULTI - 4X4 VEHICLES - GET IT DIRTY

.................................................. .................
Old 07-31-2006, 06:54 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: was this wrong?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inked
So im driving and I see this 2003 Ford Explorer trying to cross over 3 lanes then zooms in front of me and slow down - I slam on my breaks and blast my horn and he ignores me. So I let it go and we both make a right. After the right I try to get into the left lane then he cuts in front of me again and slows down. By this time I'm pissed and could care less that he can see my stickers of my websites on my rear window - as he slows down to make a left I cut in front of him and drive super slow, then he speeds up and tails me, and as we pull out of the shopping mall parking lot I slow down in the middle of the street locking his sorry ass in the middle of the parking lot and on coming traffic. As I move super slow to cross lanes I can see he's all pissed then I drive away.

Was this wrong?
Nope. I Bumper Block, or Fender Fck idiots all the time.

It amazes me how many people will pull out in front of a HUMMER when we could do so much harm to them.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:09 AM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

You were too easy on him. Next time, if you have time... follow the person, make it obvious and when they go home, park outside of their house for awhile... go out and take some pictures of their house if you want, it'll freak them out. Then call some friends to **** them up!
Old 07-31-2006, 07:29 AM
Steve - SanJose

yes
Old 07-31-2006, 03:05 PM
Hummer Professional

Scouts Out is an unknown quantity at this point

You know when I was single I would have been all for it. Not all that long ago when my kids were smaller (4 and 5) we were on the way home after dark from a Disney flick at a local theater in my Cherokee when we passed a car sitting off the two lane country road a few feet with three guys sitting around it. I slowed down thinking they may need help but they instead thru a beer bottle at my car so I drove off grabbing my cell and calling the local police. Before I can connect the call the car is behind me , no lights on weaving back and forth. I sped up trying not to alarm my sleeping kids but they remained on my ass so I slowed and slid to the side of the road and they blew past me tossing another beer bottle. Luckily they were drunk and it missed my Cherokee so I continued on and they had slowed on the road and two kids were leaning out the back window tossing bottles at me so I slowed even more. My kids were thankfully asleep. they slowed more and I slowed more. By now I had finished the call and of course our local police were in and neighboring borough but were in route. They were driving a car with a handicapped liscense plate to top it off. they then stopped their car so I locked the 4 wheel drive in and turned off the road climbed a small muddy back and drove across a farmers freshly picked corn field. As I looked back I see the driver had a pistol out and is firing it in the air. I get about half way across the the corn field and see the Pontiac station wagon trying to cross the field only to get stuck in the field. About now I also see the police car approaching so I pull back on the road and meet my local friendly officer. I update him on the pistol so he lights them up with his spot ligh and as we sit there we see the driver throw the pistol and the other kids tossing the beer cans. He calls back up and I take my sleeping kids home.

The next day I get a call from the officer to tell me that the one kid was from a rich high school about 30 miles away while the other two are from a neighboring high school. They were in the drivers mom's car which was totalled in the cross field drive. The driver had a stolen pistol which they recovered. the other two kids were charged with underage drinking and possession of weed. They wrote statements about the driver's actions. The driver was 17 but sentenced as an adult to 5 years. The father of the one passanger came to see me and brought his son who apoligized very sincerely.

I have just come to the conclusion there are way too many nuts out there cause I know if I had not had my kid I would have stop to confront them that night.

Superior Blue, Adventure Package, Roof mounted off road lights, Auto, 6 Disk Monsoon with XM, Brush Guard, Tire Cover, Husky mud flaps, flat steps, black fuel door.

Other Cars.....

1980 Triumph TR8 3.5 litre V8
Old 07-31-2006, 03:38 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve - SanJose
yes

I agree, but only if you mean he let him off to light.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:57 PM
Hummer Veteran

DWPC is an unknown quantity at this point

Playground payback between total strangers in duelling SUVs in a mall parking lot. What could be wrong with that?
Old 07-31-2006, 05:11 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Good read!
Old 07-31-2006, 05:36 PM
Hummer Authority

Viet Nam Vette is an unknown quantity at this point

Here in New Joisey...we have a number to call to report dangerous and aggressive drivers. You call in there tag and report them. Or if you want...you can go to a police station and file a traffic ticket against them.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:29 PM
Hummer Veteran

thedieter is off the scale

Are you sure that he wasn't just trying to get a better look at your H3?

We have so many doing that type of trick around here that it isn't even worth reacting to.

If you want to pi$$ someone off, just ignore them...that really burns them.

When I was at Home Depot this morning, I backed slowly out of the parking space (straight in markings designed by idiots). As I was about half way out, I see this black old Buick with Jiffy Pop like sheet metal zooming behind me. I stop without hitting him and then as I drive out, I stop behind him and look at him as if I.D.ing a perp. Then I drive out of the parking lot and in my rear view mirror, I can see him giving me several nervious looks, so I know that he knew that he had been made.

Let HIM sweat!

Best regards, Happy Jack
Old 07-31-2006, 09:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Boxing a guy in a favorite of mine. You know, some yahoo thinks that by cutting in and out of the lanes he can gain 15 seconds on a 20 minutes commute.....

What I like to do is slow down a little in the fast lane. He then cuts over to the right. You gotta let him think he can make it, so he starts to accelerate to just be able to cut in front of you. Then, you give it the gas and he's get boxed! Love it. This produces some serious road rage and is a must try for all you kids at home.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:51 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO Hummer
Boxing a guy in a favorite of mine. You know, some yahoo thinks that by cutting in and out of the lanes he can gain 15 seconds on a 20 minutes commute.....

What I like to do is slow down a little in the fast lane. He then cuts over to the right. You gotta let him think he can make it, so he starts to accelerate to just be able to cut in front of you. Then, you give it the gas and he's get boxed! Love it. This produces some serious road rage and is a must try for all you kids at home.

That's my strategy, but only when Hubby is with me
Old 07-31-2006, 10:01 PM
Hummer Expert

evldave is off the scale

I just don't care enough to do anything. I drive my way, fuk the rest of everyone else. Some jerkoff wants to cut me off, I'm not going out of my way just to annoy or harass him - not worth the time.

That said, I did get cut off in a mall parking lot recently (shuttup) by some dirkwad. I bumped the horn at him and he flipped me off. Since his window was down and he turned left in front of me (so his driver's window was lined up w/my drivers window), I said something like 'You gotta fukin problem?' in my meanest, hummer driving, bald headed, bada$$ gonna stick you with a shiv voice. The look on his face was worth it that time, but just that time...
Old 08-01-2006, 03:21 AM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats why i avoid the mall you got him good
* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "
Old 08-01-2006, 03:55 AM
Elcova Rookie

4x4Fun is on a distinguished road

you were right, but there are too many morons our here that pack pistols and can't spell so I kinda ignore most of the jerks and move on.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:02 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouts Out
You know when I was single I would have been all for it. Not all that long ago when my kids were smaller (4 and 5) we were on the way home after dark from a Disney flick at a local theater in my Cherokee when we passed a car sitting off the two lane country road a few feet with three guys sitting around it. I slowed down thinking they may need help but they instead thru a beer bottle at my car so I drove off grabbing my cell and calling the local police. Before I can connect the call the car is behind me , no lights on weaving back and forth. I sped up trying not to alarm my sleeping kids but they remained on my ass so I slowed and slid to the side of the road and they blew past me tossing another beer bottle. Luckily they were drunk and it missed my Cherokee so I continued on and they had slowed on the road and two kids were leaning out the back window tossing bottles at me so I slowed even more. My kids were thankfully asleep. they slowed more and I slowed more. By now I had finished the call and of course our local police were in and neighboring borough but were in route. They were driving a car with a handicapped liscense plate to top it off. they then stopped their car so I locked the 4 wheel drive in and turned off the road climbed a small muddy back and drove across a farmers freshly picked corn field. As I looked back I see the driver had a pistol out and is firing it in the air. I get about half way across the the corn field and see the Pontiac station wagon trying to cross the field only to get stuck in the field. About now I also see the police car approaching so I pull back on the road and meet my local friendly officer. I update him on the pistol so he lights them up with his spot ligh and as we sit there we see the driver throw the pistol and the other kids tossing the beer cans. He calls back up and I take my sleeping kids home.

The next day I get a call from the officer to tell me that the one kid was from a rich high school about 30 miles away while the other two are from a neighboring high school. They were in the drivers mom's car which was totalled in the cross field drive. The driver had a stolen pistol which they recovered. the other two kids were charged with underage drinking and possession of weed. They wrote statements about the driver's actions. The driver was 17 but sentenced as an adult to 5 years. The father of the one passanger came to see me and brought his son who apoligized very sincerely.

I have just come to the conclusion there are way too many nuts out there cause I know if I had not had my kid I would have stop to confront them that night.

I know man I have kids also. Thanks for the heads up. I was just pissed off, this was the 2nd SUV who cut me off that day, the 1st one was a Dodge Durango.

Thanks.

Old 08-01-2006, 07:04 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummBebe
That's my strategy, but only when Hubby is with me

Yeah the Durango who was cutting me off on the freeway got the ol' box trap. He was pissed but I ignored his ass talking on my OnStar - which pissed him off even more.

Old 08-01-2006, 07:07 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet Nam Vette
Here in New Joisey...we have a number to call to report dangerous and aggressive drivers. You call in there tag and report them. Or if you want...you can go to a police station and file a traffic ticket against them.

Yeah here in Hawaii we have a number also - but the PD here are somewhat lazy when it comes to road rage calls.

I think they beefed it up a bit though, a few days ago a guy in his truck literally chased down his girlfriend and another female and smashed the car to pieces killing one of the girls.

Old 08-01-2006, 07:40 AM
Hummer Authority

Bully13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Save Gas Milage! Avoid the Mall! Save Time Traveling!

amazon.com

Old 08-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

every time you play games on the road your playing a numbers game.
does the other person have a gun
are they crazy enough to use it
is your truck easy to remember fro a later flat or get back at you
is your time so worthless in this short life we have to waste it on a pant load playing chicken.
What will your kids say of you if you guess wrong and get shot or wreck?
it's your call, personally I don't play that.
Now if I had H1 I would have steamrolled his a$$ FuuK Him dirtbag!