H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-12-2003, 03:48 AM

KMAzz is off the scale

I wave and flash...I have had one H2 owner in easton ask about the h2source decal. Not sure if he ever became a member or not..but I tried.

2003 Yellow H2
1993 Ford Probe GT(SHOW CAR)

Old 12-02-2003, 03:10 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

If another H2 wave at me, I'll wave back, if there is enough time, usually not enough time before passing, he/she might think I am rude, too bad, not my problem. So you shouldn't over-analyze it. I may or may not wave at another H2, has nothing to do with I am nice or not nice. I may or may not look at the Hummer next to me at the red light, I did and he didn't, I didn't maybe he did. Not everyone is comfortable in parties, not everyone is into the Hummer groupie thingie, not everyone is comfortable with waving at total strangers on the road whatever they drive. If you get upset at another H2 not waving or looking at you, you are only piling shi* on yourself. Tell you the truth, I rather not wave at any stranger on the road, not even H2, I did and will wave mainly because I feel obligated to do so.

I used to see H1s more often than H2, at least daily or a few H1s a day, but not any more, I think they all switched to H2s. Someone said(and often others too) "paying $100K for H1", nobody do that, list price is $130K, but we all know no one pay that price, get that out of your mind. General public may and should be fooled on Hummer price/image, but not us.

These smiling happy faces prove that I am a nice guy.

[This message was edited by MAC on 12-02-03 at 09:19 AM.]
Old 12-03-2003, 04:00 PM

buddy is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frank Hewitt:

You've also got to understand that a fair amount of other HUMMER drivers who aren't HUMMER enthusiasts (a driver and enthusiast are not the even the same animal) don't share the same feeling of brotherhood that we all do. There loss.

gasman<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree 100%. Some owners may wonder, " What's he, she, them waving at me for?.. Do they know me... Do I know them?.. Who are those guys?" They may be just owners and/or drivers..but enthusiast?, probably not. They're not part of the crowd.

There's a lot of vette people who don't wave either. Probably new vette owners..longtime vette owners usually wave.

I still try to manage to wave, or give a short honk.

Buddy

[This message was edited by buddy on 12-03-03 at 10:08 AM.]