H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-22-2005, 04:48 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">USA will never get control of the oil in that region - So just head home.
Empy handed.
No one thanks you.
Mind your own business from now on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, the UN/France Oil for Food rip off took care of that....
Old 11-22-2005, 05:02 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Dishonorable Slogan - No Blood for Oil’ Is a Dishonest Anti-War Argument
George Will

March 2 — Antiwar demonstrations all seem to feature one slogan: "No blood for oil."

The slogan is neither intelligent nor honorable.

Intelligent people can honorably differ about the wisdom and morality of war against Iraq.

But we should be able to agree that oil, an economic motive, is not driving U.S. policy.

Already the threat of war has added a "war premium" of about $10 to the price of a barrel of oil.

The cost of waging war, plus the cost of any damage Saddam Hussein does to his oil facilities, plus the post-war costs of occupying and rebuilding Iraq, would far exceed any foreseeable U.S. gain from changing the Iraqi regime that will control Iraq's oil.

Invade Canada?

We import 58 percent of the oil we use. But if seizing oil were our aim, our troops might be massing not in Kuwait but in North Dakota preparing to invade Canada, the number one source of imported oil — providing three times more than Iraq.

We import twice as much from two other hemisphere neighbors, Mexico and Venezuela, as we do from Iraq.

Remember, oil is fungible. It pours from many sources into the world market pool.

After a war, we will get Iraqi oil the way we currently get more than one million barrels a day of it. We will buy it, paying what we pay today — the world market price.

The "blood for oil" delusion springs from paranoia.

It accuses the entire American leadership of dishonestly invoking the specter of weapons of mass destruction — to disguise economic cupidity.

But such weapons are not specters. They are real, and we should be able to debate how to deal with them without slandering the men and women making U.S. policy by calling them cynics, eager to shed "blood for oil."
Old 11-22-2005, 06:21 PM

Tom Berg is off the scale

Citizens of the ..."land of freedom.. or what ever it is called" are sleeping in tents and campers due to the hurricanes.

About time to clean your own yard instead of spending an non appriciated energy in Irak?

Hey, european people are making fun, so much fun of that guy Bush.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:25 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
Eldar2k is right! Except for ending Slavery, Fascism, and Communism, War has not solved a thing!

My Son is graduating from Marine Core boot camp December 3rd! I am very proud! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course i respect your proudness of your son.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:28 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Berg:
Citizens of the ..."land of freedom.. or what ever it is called" are sleeping in tents and campers due to the hurricanes.

About time to clean your own yard instead of spending an non appriciated energy in Irak?

Hey, european people are making fun, so much fun of that guy Bush. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe you should learn how to spell Iraq? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe, just maybe, my english is better than your swedish?
Old 11-22-2005, 06:28 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Berg:
Hey, european people are making fun, so much fun of that guy Bush. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And this really matter why?

Oh no, the european's are making fun...oh noooo

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 11-22-2005, 06:29 PM
Hummer Guru

Maybe, just maybe, my english is better than your swedish? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Knowing english will get you much further in the world than knowing swedish

Old 11-22-2005, 06:30 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:

And this really matter why?

Oh no, the european's are making fun...oh noooo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bush = USA
Who wantīs to be laughed at?
Old 11-22-2005, 06:31 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Maybe, just maybe, my english is better than your swedish? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Knowing english will get you much further in the world than knowing swedish </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And i know english.
And you probably only know english!!
Old 11-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Hummer Guru

Bush = USA
Who wantīs to be laughed at? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really, Bush = USA? Damn, took a Swede to point that out

Do you really think we care if Europeans are laughing at Bush or the US in general? Give me a break, you can laugh all you want and I don't care. Just keep in mind, next time Europe needs the US to save it's a$$ we may not be willing to do it.

Old 11-22-2005, 06:38 PM

Bush = USA
Who wantīs to be laughed at? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really, Bush = USA? Damn, took a Swede to point that out

Do you really think we care if Europeans are laughing at Bush or the US in general? Give me a break, you can laugh all you want and I don't care. Just keep in mind, next time Europe needs the US to save it's a$$ we may not be willing to do it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We donīt need you.
Stay home and be proud or something.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:40 PM
Hummer Guru

And i know english.
And you probably only know english!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got my point I see. You are correct, I only know english and that is fine with me. I have no need to know swedish and don't foresee any point in my life that it will be a factor. Luck for you, you know english and come here to look like an idiot in the second language you are so proud that you can speak.

Old 11-22-2005, 06:43 PM
Hummer Guru

We donīt need you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't say you needed us today but history will repeat itself and you will need us again. Being the great country the US is, we will probably step up again and help those that do not deserve it. Not that none of Europe deserves assistance in a time of need but not all of it deserves our assistance.

Old 11-22-2005, 06:44 PM

And i know english.
And you probably only know english!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got my point I see. You are correct, I only know english and that is fine with me. I have no need to know swedish and don't foresee any point in my life that it will be a factor. Luck for you, you know english and come here to look like an idiot in the second language you are so proud that you can speak. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Iīm not sure iīm the one beeing an idiot.

I understand you guys partly:
There are also some arabs that have been brainwashed on their side. You are not alone.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:48 PM

Didn't say you needed us today but history will repeat itself and you will need us again. Being the great country the US is, we will probably step up again and help those that do not deserve it. Not that none of Europe deserves assistance in a time of need but not all of it deserves our assistance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The UN said no when the US and itīs allied decided to start war.
US invaded anyway. Without permission from the UN.
So we might as well close down the whole idea of having the UN.
Bush is just another dictator!
Old 11-22-2005, 06:51 PM

.... Being the great country the US is, we will probably step up again and help...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crap like that makes me puke.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

The UN is for weak countries like yours Mr. Berg who can't defend themselves.You hate us ,because you believe in peace yet are afraid to fight for it. This is why we don't need premission from the UN. Hell we made the UN up to take care of you little cry babies and not drag us across the pond every time somebody bullies you.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:55 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Go marry another dude or something.

Sweden = Mega Ghey
Old 11-22-2005, 07:02 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
The UN is for weak countries like yours Mr. Berg who can't defend themselves.You hate us ,because you believe in peace yet are afraid to fight for it. This is why we don't need premission from the UN. Hell we made the UN up to take care of you little cry babies and not drag us across the pond every time somebody bullies you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That post was not very successful.
You should have staied in school.