H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-27-2006, 01:07 AM
Hummer Veteran

Denny Crane is off the scale

I'm kicking around trading in our 03 lux adv. w/53K on the clock. w/Supercharger/Headers/Muffler Blacked out mirrors, grill Etc. for an 06 with Special Flat Black Teflon "grainy" paint, black chrome everything and 17" weld black chrome wheels w/bead locks.

It stickers for 76K and out the door i'm looking at 43,5 + taxes.

I'm really not looking to sell the 03 and am not looking forward to payments again but with the 03 now out of extended warranty and the rapidly increasing trade in value i'm leaning towards getting what i can for it before it drops anymore.

I'm open to suggestions, and yes i'll supercharge/headers/muffler the 06 as soon as feasibly possible.

D n Dallas
Old 01-27-2006, 01:07 AM
Hummer Veteran

I'm kicking around trading in our 03 lux adv. w/53K on the clock. w/Supercharger/Headers/Muffler Blacked out mirrors, grill Etc. for an 06 with Special Flat Black Teflon "grainy" paint, black chrome everything and 17" weld black chrome wheels w/bead locks.

It stickers for 76K and out the door i'm looking at 43,5 + taxes.

I'm really not looking to sell the 03 and am not looking forward to payments again but with the 03 now out of extended warranty and the rapidly increasing trade in value i'm leaning towards getting what i can for it before it drops anymore.

I'm open to suggestions, and yes i'll supercharge/headers/muffler the 06 as soon as feasibly possible.

D n Dallas
Old 01-27-2006, 02:29 AM
Hummer Veteran

Matt5462 is off the scale

With all those MODS I'm surprised you're h2 would be eligible for any warranty passed the electric windows. I had an EVO lancer a few years ago and did some mods similar to the one you have on you’re h2. The dealer told me that I basically voided every warranty except the power windows, door locks and headlight seals. If it was my h2 with all the mods I would keep it, because I would be aware of how the mods were added and the maintance/wear and tear was controlled. Dealers always will under value a car with mods, even if they installed them because the mods limit the potential buyer. At least this is what BMW told me when I traded in my Dinan M3.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:19 PM
Hummer Veteran

Matt 5462, your giving me advise after trading in a Dinan M3 !!!!

Man that must've hurt something fierce.

I've got a 1996 RUF BTR 993 and would cry a river of even thinking of getting rid of it.

D
Old 01-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2Buff is off the scale

Seems to me you will just be in the same boat in a couple of years. I never understood why people are willing to keep the revolving depriciation door going. If there was a significant change in the new models I could see the point. You could do a lot of repairs for the difference in price.