H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3

Old 10-22-2005, 04:35 AM
Hummer Professional

FLYINGBADGER2006 is off the scale

Well they arrived today and I got them installed in about 15 minutes. Worth every dime I paid. These seat covers fit like they came from the Hummer factory in Louisiana. Every stitch is perfect. The seat covers fit every contour of the seat. The thickness and feel of the sheepskin is just awesome! This outfit in Van Nuys, California is the best in what they do. The dye of the coats are perfect. The fit around the back is right on! They out did themselves! I was extremely happy with the sheepskin seat covers they made for me back 1993 for my VW Passat. But these covers are remarkable! I mean even the stitch work mimics the factory seat stitching. And comfortable as sitting on a plush cloud. The two headrest covers are a perfect fit! All of the sheepskins are fully lined and have enough elastic straps to keep a snug and taut fit. Kudos to these guys in Cali. I know sheepskins are not for everyone. But for those interested in acquiring a pair of sheepskin seat covers. Check these guys out first. And now the pictures!
Attached Images

Victory Red, Auto,Lux, Cashm w/ eb interior, tow pkg, BFG all terr 285/75/16 incl. spare, black side step bars, SMA chrome hood handles, Kenwood DVD, K&N Air Intake, McCulloch 8000K H.I.D. headlights, Custom made 100% sheepskin seat covers, Dual DVD headrests,SMA dual exhaust,Roof marker lights.
Old 10-22-2005, 04:35 AM
Hummer Professional

Well they arrived today and I got them installed in about 15 minutes. Worth every dime I paid. These seat covers fit like they came from the Hummer factory in Louisiana. Every stitch is perfect. The seat covers fit every contour of the seat. The thickness and feel of the sheepskin is just awesome! This outfit in Van Nuys, California is the best in what they do. The dye of the coats are perfect. The fit around the back is right on! They out did themselves! I was extremely happy with the sheepskin seat covers they made for me back 1993 for my VW Passat. But these covers are remarkable! I mean even the stitch work mimics the factory seat stitching. And comfortable as sitting on a plush cloud. The two headrest covers are a perfect fit! All of the sheepskins are fully lined and have enough elastic straps to keep a snug and taut fit. Kudos to these guys in Cali. I know sheepskins are not for everyone. But for those interested in acquiring a pair of sheepskin seat covers. Check these guys out first. And now the pictures!
Victory Red, Auto,Lux, Cashm w/ eb interior, tow pkg, BFG all terr 285/75/16 incl. spare, black side step bars, SMA chrome hood handles, Kenwood DVD, K&N Air Intake, McCulloch 8000K H.I.D. headlights, Custom made 100% sheepskin seat covers, Dual DVD headrests,SMA dual exhaust,Roof marker lights.
Old 10-22-2005, 04:38 AM
Hummer Professional

Before shot.
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2005, 04:40 AM
Hummer Professional

Heres the Passenger side seat cover notice the lining and elastic straps to keep it on the seat itself. If you look harder you can see the pattern work.
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2005, 04:42 AM
Hummer Professional

Passenger headrest fits like a glove.
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2005, 04:42 AM
Hummer Professional

The main cover goes on with ease.
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2005, 04:45 AM
Hummer Professional

Passenger side done. Notice the pattern work even now on the seat. Simply excellent work done by these guys in Van Nuys! Hey that rhymes!
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2005, 04:47 AM
Hummer Professional

Both sides installed. Getting dark outside! I will have to take some daylight pics.
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2005, 04:51 AM
Hummer Professional

Side shot of the electric seat controls. All the seatcovers are fully lined and hemmed with a 1/2 inch cuff that matches the color of the seat covers.
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2005, 04:52 AM
Hummer Professional

The back side is just awesome! Still have access to the backseat map carriers.
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2005, 05:02 AM
Hummer Professional

Even have a center armrest cover made. The front cab of this H3 is like being on cloud 9.
So plush and cozy, I won't have to worry about getting in a cold leather seat in the morning during Wisconsin winters. Even though I got heated seats, Its still nice jump in a car and not have that cold leather against you going to work in 20 degrees weather until the heater in the seats kick in.
Attached Images

Old 10-22-2005, 06:04 AM

Ely is off the scale

I'm speachless...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...o/DSC00877.jpg

[img]http://i7.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:31 AM

H3wannabe is off the scale

Baaaaa! Baaaaa!
Old 10-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Hummer Guru

The Green Lantern is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! looks great, are those real Sheepskin? and how much did you pay?
Old 10-22-2005, 02:06 PM
Hummer Professional

Oh Yes sir! There real 100% sheepskin from New Zealand and Austraila. I paid $500.00 for the complete set. (2) headrests, (2) seat covers, and (1) armrest cover. The craftmanship that went into these is just phenominal! I can't wait to attend the Hummer Happenings this Friday. I know that I will probably be the only cat there with the custom made sheepskin seat covers for the H3 and H.I.D. headlights. The manufacture of these awesome seat covers is in Van Nuys, CA. The name of there outfit is called The Sheepskin Experts. the website is http://www.sheepskinexperts.com I'm telling you, These are sooo comfortable, I might have to sleep in the car, instead of my bed.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:43 PM
Hummer Veteran

montanah3 is off the scale

Have you tried the heated seats with the covers on? Do you think it will get too hot under those?
Old 10-22-2005, 03:04 PM
Hummer Professional

The combination of the heated seats and Sheepskin is double bonus! I had heated seats in my VW Passat. Imagine having a sheepskin heated blanket, and thats what it's like. Toasty in the winter and cool in the summertime.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Hummer Professional

Webb70 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FLYINGBADGER2006:
Oh Yes sir! There real 100% sheepskin from New Zealand and Austraila. I paid $500.00 for the complete set. (2) headrests, (2) seat covers, and (1) armrest cover. The craftmanship that went into these is just phenominal! I can't wait to attend the Hummer Happenings this Friday. I know that I will probably be the only cat there with the custom made sheepskin seat covers for the H3 and H.I.D. headlights. The manufacture of these awesome seat covers is in Van Nuys, CA. The name of there outfit is called The Sheepskin Experts. the website is http://www.sheepskinexperts.com I'm telling you, These are sooo comfortable, I might have to sleep in the car, instead of my bed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which one is from New Zealand, the drivers sheep or the passenger sheep???lol
Old 10-23-2005, 08:45 PM
Hummer Professional

I think the drivers side is from the land of the Kiwis. The passenger side must be from Austraila. I was listening to the XM radio staion 8, The 80's station and the sheepskin started to rock out to Men at Work, Midnight Oil, and INXS.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:29 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FLYINGBADGER2006:
I think the drivers side is from the land of the Kiwis. The passenger side must be from Austraila. I was listening to the XM radio staion 8, The 80's station and the sheepskin started to rock out to Men at Work, Midnight Oil, and INXS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you please post a pic of the outside of your rig too. I wanted to see hot the BGF AT's look. Thanks.