H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 03-24-2006, 01:42 PM
Hummer Authority

wannabeH3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Notice my avatar.

Old 03-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by wannabeH3:
Notice my avatar.

LOL, that's some funny ****

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 03-24-2006, 02:49 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

great avatar!

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 03-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Hummer Guru

MarineHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Woody:
Hey all H3ers,

Thanks for the warm welcome that you gave me for joining this forum. There are a lot of knowledgeable and responsible owners here and I am glad that I've joined this forum to discuss H3 topics about upgrades and offroading. I am also glad that the members on of this forum give respect to the other members and that they are not just here to bully around and pump up their HUMMER ego. Actually, there is one guy I've encountered already after just a few days here. paragon? From his posting, he has a H2 SUT and let me tell you, he talks with an ego. All I did was respond to a question about ground clearance vs undercarrage protection and what I thought about it. It's an opinion and just that. Well Paragon responded and was kinda irritating. Here's a link to the string of discussion you might want to check out. paragon

Can anything be done about this matter?

Woody

I'm not an expert on hypocrisy, but let me get this straight:

In the other post:

(1) You stated your opinions; then

(2) Two long-time forum members disagreed with a couple of those opinoin using no profanity and fairly reasonably; then

(3) You launched into an insluting tirade (a) calling one of them an "A55" (we don't know which one really because you are confused about who's who); (b) belittled one guy for owning another guy's truck; (c) belittled a forum member for having work done on his vehicle by someone else (something about which you are completely guessing and, anyway, who cares) (d) belittled all H2 owners for owning expensive, fuel inefficient vehicles (please leave and join the Green Party forum or something); (e) acted arrogant yourself (e.g., "I do it myself and it's done right the first time"); (f) generally talked in a condescending tone (e.g., "just stick to your cobblestone trails" and "What was that you said earlier, 'Fat, dumb and happy'" (and getting the author wrong to boot); and (g) misstated the spec side slope max as "40 degrees" while futilely trying to make another guy sound stupid.

And YOU are complaining about your mistreatment? Boo hoo. You are a TURD.
Old 03-24-2006, 03:06 PM
Hummer Guru

The Green Lantern is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Notice my avatar.

LMAO!!!
Old 03-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Steve - SanJose

A lot of f**king sh*t mixed in with some useful stuff can be found on this forum. It can still be fun for all.

S.
Old 03-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by MarineHawk:

In the other post:

(2) Two long-time forum members disagreed with a couple of those opinoin using no profanity and fairly reasonably; then

(3) You launched into an insluting tirade (a) calling one of them an "A55" (we don't know which one really because you are confused about who's who); (b) belittled one guy for owning another guy's truck; (c) belittled a forum member for having work done on his vehicle by someone else (something about which you are completely guessing and, anyway, who cares) (d) belittled all H2 owners for owning expensive, fuel inefficient vehicles (please leave and join the Green Party forum or something); (e) acted arrogant yourself (e.g., "I do it myself and it's done right the first time"); (f) generally talked in a condescending tone (e.g., "just stick to your cobblestone trails" and "What was that you said earlier, 'Fat, dumb and happy'" (and getting the author wrong to boot); and (g) misstated the spec side slope max as "40 degrees" while futilely trying to make another guy sound stupid.

LOL...good stuff.
Old 03-24-2006, 03:33 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

In the other post:

Damn nice rundown

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 03-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Woody:
Hey all H3ers,

Woody

Yes Woody, I do think I can help you with your little problem

Let DR Tim write you a prescription to get this matter handled for you.

PRESCRIPTION: Two Testicles,

Take two testicals twice daily for 30 days. Do not take if you have existing symptoms of having a spine. Extra doses may be needed for some pu$$ies. If you experience nausea or diziness during treatment seak another forum.

Warning: While taking Two Testicles it is important to stay out of sunllight, stop all meatspining, and quit being such a pu$$y.
Old 03-24-2006, 03:35 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by timgco:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Woody:
Hey all H3ers,

Woody

Yes Woody, I do think I can help you with your little problem

Let DR Tim write you a prescription to get this matter handled for you.

PRESCRIPTION: Two Testicles,

Take two testicals twice daily for 30 days. Do not take if you have existing symptoms of having a spine. Extra doses may be needed for some pu$$ies. If you experience nausea or diziness during treatment seak another forum.

Warning: While taking Two Testicles it is important to stay out of sunllight, stop all meatspining, and quit being such a pu$$y. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>HAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
ohhhhhhh shut the fuuuuck up asssshole, you are just an attention whore. if you have legit beef, then go to a moderator.
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Hummer Expert

DarthKarl is off the scale

Quote:

x2!

Woody is a classic dumb$hit
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2006, 03:53 PM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarineHawk:

In the other post:

Damn nice rundown </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x2

Hey Woody, since you and Paragon "are obviously on different planets", why don't you just stay on yours.

Oh, and GFY!!!

Old 03-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Hummer Guru

Ipedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Sewie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarineHawk:

In the other post:

Damn nice rundown </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x2
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x3

Quote:
Hey Woody, since you and Paragon "are obviously on different planets", why don't you just stay on yours.

Oh, and GFY!!!

x2 - Couldn't have said it better myself. Hold on. I'm gonna try...

Oh, and GFY!!!

Nope it just came out the same.
Old 03-24-2006, 04:10 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

Old 03-24-2006, 04:19 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Woody < Sissy < pu$$y < spineless little gurl
Old 03-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Hummer Authority

wannabeH3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yous got
Old 03-24-2006, 04:59 PM
Hummer Veteran

PackerFever is off the scale

Woody,I understnd completely. I help run a football talk forum for The GB Packers and there are only a few rules there. No Personal Attacks, no "n", "c", or"f" words. After all kids can get on these sites as easily as adults....some do not think about that before they post.

Unfortuently some people treat forums like their own personal lockerroom and others think that since they have been around longer somehow their posts hold more wieght and are more legitimate.

I think that everyone should be equal here and the forum shoud not be hijacked by the people who think they are the authority.

But instead I just try to get along and am looking forward to meeting a lot of people here...most of them seem pretty decent even Paragon...really.

The knowledge and help you can get here is very good. I wouldn't let your own irritations be a judgement on the rest of the forum. If you do others will pile on...as you may have noticed.

As far as personal attacks and people calling you stupid etc...well, it is uncalled for and an easy way out for those who do it. Instead they could try to help you with your issue.

The bottom line is that there is no moderation even though it is needed. If the site wants to grow into being the site everyone goes to for Hummer info, they need a few rules. #1 is no personal attacks...pretty simple really. Open debate is fine but to attack someone because they have a prob with someone else is not fair. Then to pile on is uncalled for.

There are a number of people here who have become friends and obviously protect eachother. There are also others here who are n nonsense and really do want to help you if you have questions. There are actually GM employees here who build the H3 and other very qualified mechanics who can help with a lot of different things.

Soooooo, a thick skin is required and remember that the reason people get mad at eachother is usually because of a misunderstanding, i doubt too many people intentionally try to piss eachother off. If someone gets mad instead of debating...well that is immature. If you think people overreacted to your thread then maybe you were the one who took Paragons points to much to heart in the first place...I don't know, I didn't read the initial thread, or even most of this one.

Don't pass judgement on the forum yet...you can get a lot of good info here. Pu tit behind you and move on.
Yellow 06 H3 5 Speed ~ Luxury Off Road, Black and Chrome trim, Sunroof, Leather, XM Monsoon, Brushguard, Rail Steps, Yakima Pro 16, Mud Flaps, Hard Spare Tire Cover, pwdr coat fuel door.... .Riding like a Spirit on the Wind.
Old 03-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

PackerFever is off the scale

wow, a double post...ooops...

Are you teasing me because I type too fast?
Yellow 06 H3 5 Speed ~ Luxury Off Road, Black and Chrome trim, Sunroof, Leather, XM Monsoon, Brushguard, Rail Steps, Yakima Pro 16, Mud Flaps, Hard Spare Tire Cover, pwdr coat fuel door.... .Riding like a Spirit on the Wind.
Old 03-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

And then there are some of us that do know how to type and spell.