H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 03-24-2006, 08:18 PM

AZH3 is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by frank6150:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AZH3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frank6150:
It is what you like afterall so it's fitting.

another witty response. Good one frank. now continue on with your useless 20 padding posts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

20 is not even close to a challenge. Maybe 400 or 500. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well continue on then I need a laugh. the "I'm gay" thing is old and rather tiresome I need new content in my qoutes from you. I expect more of you then the same old repetitive things.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=right>AZH3=PWN3D</marquee>

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left>AZH3=PWN3D</marquee>
Old 03-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Hummer Guru

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left>AZH3=PWN3D</marquee><marquee behavior=scroll direction=right>AZH3=PWN3D</marquee>

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left>AZH3=PWN3D</marquee><marquee behavior=scroll direction=right>AZH3=PWN3D</marquee>

Old 03-24-2006, 08:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by AZH3:
I had to right?

I guess you did, what with you being a cock handler at Broke Back movies.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
well continue on then I need a laugh. the "I'm gay" thing is old and rather tiresome I need new content in my qoutes from you. I expect more of you then the same old repetitive things.

So... your family knows you're into oral with guys?
Old 03-24-2006, 08:22 PM

AZH3 is off the scale

that is even tiresome. Your skills are faultering you. You need some new material.
Your posts are like listening to a jeff foxworthy stand up. It was funny at first but after you use the same old material people grow tired.

Now give yourself a half hour to come up with some new PWN3D pictures and return.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:23 PM

AZH3 is off the scale

Quote:

that is a little better!
Old 03-24-2006, 08:23 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
that is even tiresome. Your skills are faultering you. You need some new material.
Your posts are like listening to a jeff foxworthy stand up. It was funny at first but after you use the same old material people grow tired.

Now give yourself a half hour to come up with some new PWN3D pictures and return.

You are boring. Spineless little noob.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:24 PM
Hummer Guru

AZH3ghey, you don't even deserve to be driving an H3. Give it back to daddy and go get yourself a trail rated Liberty.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:25 PM

AZH3 is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AZH3:

So... your family knows you're into oral with guys? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya! damn you come up with some good stuff. All of you are tiresome after all of these days in the same forum you would think new material would be create but it hasn't yet.

I'm like you I like to laugh just like the next but the same old stuff gets old sorry DRTYFN
Old 03-24-2006, 08:27 PM

AZH3 is off the scale

Quote:

you hit it right on the head. Since I don't argue like a school boy I must be a spinless little noob. (gay, oral, sex, mom, everything in those catagoreis get old) You have to know that. You are just getting mad because i could give a **** what you say. Don't be disappointed I enjoy seeing your posts.

You are boring. Spineless little noob. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 03-24-2006, 08:29 PM

AZH3 is off the scale

LOL I like this forum
Old 03-24-2006, 08:30 PM

AZH3 is off the scale

you guys have a good weekend I'll be looking forward to some posts later.

Frank have a good one and you to DRTYFN
Old 03-24-2006, 08:39 PM
Hummer Guru

Tuck your tail and run away little boy. I know those laughs are really cries for help. Mommy can't help you here.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:

Well, trying to get into the mood to e-beat you is eluding me right now. You're a weak dicked half-ass troll that just isn't inspiring me to go into the trance. And, frankly, whipping up on someone like you that can't spell is like picking on a retarded kid. Not my style.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Banned

Mrs.ssippi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs.ssippi:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PackerFever:
ewwwwwww, not only did I NOT need to see that I am wondering where I get a thong that will give me that same tan lines.

You can buy them here:
http://www.bikini-beach.com/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He knows this because he buys his "panties" here. He likes the tan lines. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It shows off my buns. All those squats are going to be displayed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is so funny, BUNS. After all the ugly words that are said here and you post BUNS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA