H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-22-2006, 01:34 AM
Hummer Professional

Shrek_H2 is off the scale

Well Last night I found a potatoe on the hood and a mark in the snow on my windshield...I guess they tried to break my windshield with no sucess...

Alarm went off but siren is on order sinc ethe one that came with alarm wasnt working so they got away one more time vandalising my car...

I spoke to the police officer which is a good friend of mine and works the area...I will file a report tomorrow + he will ask for extra patrol on my street ....

I cant believe this I think the next guy that will try something wont get away since i have decided to place to cameras inside the vehicle..and i will make sure i ran out even in my underwear...i have my bat next to my bed + my dog is waiting...

All the great toys are on my driveway.....
Old 01-22-2006, 01:34 AM
Hummer Professional

Well Last night I found a potatoe on the hood and a mark in the snow on my windshield...I guess they tried to break my windshield with no sucess...

Alarm went off but siren is on order sinc ethe one that came with alarm wasnt working so they got away one more time vandalising my car...

I spoke to the police officer which is a good friend of mine and works the area...I will file a report tomorrow + he will ask for extra patrol on my street ....

I cant believe this I think the next guy that will try something wont get away since i have decided to place to cameras inside the vehicle..and i will make sure i ran out even in my underwear...i have my bat next to my bed + my dog is waiting...

Old 01-22-2006, 01:44 AM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear it...hope they catch 'da bastid!!!
Old 01-22-2006, 01:46 AM
Hummer Professional

vador99 is off the scale

where do you live?
Old 01-22-2006, 01:48 AM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

BASTAGES!

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 01-22-2006, 01:57 AM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale

That sucks...if you catch them dont use the dog, use the bat--good chance your pooch wont be around for long if he bites even in protection. GL cathing them.

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain
Old 01-22-2006, 02:10 AM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone is cruisin' for a bruisin'.
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 01-22-2006, 02:35 AM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

That sucks.

But what kind of dipsh*t tries to throw a potato through a window?

Old 01-22-2006, 03:31 AM

Salt Lake City HUMMER is off the scale

hey, someone broke the lock on my passenger side door, unlocked it, and stole all of my stuff. apparently the alarm didn't even go off. so i tried this experiment on my other hummer. I rolled down all the windows, locked the car, then went around one by one opening the doors. only one of my doors opening set the alarm off, on the other three doors nothing. I dont know if this is a problem only limited to me or if you guys have the same problem. i dunno, just thought i would ask.
this comes two months after i just got it fixed from someone shooting it three times, WTF
Old 01-22-2006, 03:58 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shrek_H2:

I cant believe this I think the next guy that will try something wont get away since i have decided to place to cameras inside the vehicle..and i will make sure i ran out even in my underwear...i have my bat next to my bed + my dog is waiting... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And yet you STILL haven't installed surveillance cameras?
Old 01-22-2006, 04:19 AM

Adam^_^ is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Salt Lake City HUMMER:
hey, someone broke the lock on my passenger side door, unlocked it, and stole all of my stuff. apparently the alarm didn't even go off. so i tried this experiment on my other hummer. I rolled down all the windows, locked the car, then went around one by one opening the doors. only one of my doors opening set the alarm off, on the other three doors nothing. I dont know if this is a problem only limited to me or if you guys have the same problem. i dunno, just thought i would ask.
this comes two months after i just got it fixed from someone shooting it three times, WTF </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn, yours got shot?

but yea definitly do it with the bat. lol.
Old 01-22-2006, 07:31 AM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Salt Lake City HUMMER:
this comes two months after i just got it fixed from someone shooting it three times, WTF </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone broke into mine few months ago:

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/5106011751/m/8...851069141#5851069141

Since then, I have:
- installed aftermarket alarm on the truck
- installed surveillance system around the house
- beefed up the usual home defense items
Old 01-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shrek_H2:

I cant believe this I think the next guy that will try something wont get away since i have decided to place to cameras inside the vehicle..and i will make sure i ran out even in my underwear...i have my bat next to my bed + my dog is waiting... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would quiz my neighbors. Then the first one with the "Yeah, so?" attitude would get a bag of flaming dog poop on his porch.
Old 01-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vador99:
where do you live? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Plateau Mont-Royal

Old 01-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

And yet you STILL haven't installed surveillance cameras? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have 2 cameras installed...one doesnt work Im changing it this week and the other one didnt catch much...good qualioty CCD cameras but the picture is not that great when there's a lot of light ....so I ordered 4 new ones color with auto iris for night....so Im upgrading picture and im also installing 2 more....

My next step maybe 2 cameras on the truck...like that ill get a full face picture of the bastard....

Old 01-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Hummer Professional

Thats why i have installed a aftermarket alarm Compustar 2-way has alaso the best distance on reception...and I added the DEI radar sensor...so even if they open the door once they enter the protected zone inside it will go off..

Old 01-23-2006, 01:43 AM
Hummer Professional

vador99 is off the scale

We are two from Québec, i am from Trois-Rivières.Do you go to Plaza hummer for your service.

Bienvenue...
Old 01-23-2006, 02:38 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

How does an Englishman living in Colorado sound speaking French?