Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 12-28-2006, 09:05 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Full movie AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

: : : : N O T E : : : :

This movie is long - 1.5 hrs so watch it when you have time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZO6G7dfpI

Bring on the nay sayers...

Did you know that our money is NOT printed by our government? Private bankers print our money for our government and it is on a loan basis and our tax money pays the interest on the loan.

Did you know that the Federal Reserve is actually a private company? yes, native and foriegn owners of the federal reserve print all those bills in your wallet. Nope, they are not from our government - they are printed by in effect a contracted company.

Did you know that Pres Kennedy was about to shut down the federal reserve before he was assinated?

I know i am about to catch hell for posting this but all i ask is watch it and listen to the credited people that actually work for the government tell you that what is happening is illegal on film, including a senator but says he is helpless to stop it.

Watch this movie for entertainment or to learn a few things. I cant say I agree with all of it BUT if only 10% of it is accurate then it is still pretty unsettling.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Full movie AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

:::::So noted:::::

-007=
Old 12-28-2006, 12:42 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy." - Henry Kissenger

Berry berry interesting stuff.

Imagine if we didn't have to pay income tax?

P.S. The micro-chip helps my migranes so I'm for it.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Hummer Guru

MarineHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Right on dude! The really crazy thing is that I heard that Space Aliens from the Alpha Centauri system really own the Federal Reserve. When you think about it, that makes sense! Don't buy any of the following propaganda, even if it is based on fact instead of whacko consiracy theory B.S.:

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.
As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the U.S. Congress. It is considered an independent central bank because its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms. However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by Congress, which periodically reviews its activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Also, the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government."
The twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized much like private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year.
http://www.federalreserve.gov/genera...q/faqfrs.htm#1
Old 12-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Hummer Guru

I like this review:

Nathan Rabin of the Onion A.V. Club wrote, on July 26, 2006:

One-time Libertarian presidential candidate and Rude Awakening auteur Aaron Russo has some very good news for you: You don't have to pay income taxes anymore! Congrats! Don't spend all that extra money in one place! [ . . . ] Now the bad news: any day now, jackbooted thugs will break down your door, seize your belongings, and insert a computer chip inside you so you can be monitored at all times by the looming one-world international government. Yes, America: Freedom To Fascism gives the Michael Moore muckraking-underdog treatment to the kind of delirious conspiracy theories generally associated with mentally ill homeless people screaming at passersby to stop stealing their brainwaves.

[ . . . ] In his wildly digressive quest to uncover the (supposedly nonexistent) law forcing Americans to pay income tax, Russo unconvincingly indicts a rogue's gallery of scoundrels and heavies from both sides of the political divide.

From the IRS to the greedy bankers behind the Federal Reserve to The Patriot Act to globalization and multinational corporations, Fascism rails semi-coherently against bogeymen on the left and right, employing public-access production values and a world-changing sense of purpose wildly disproportionate to its paltry resources and amateurish direction. The film somehow manages the formidable task of being far more paranoid and hysterical than even its screaming tabloid-headline title would suggest.

Scott Moore, movie critic of the Portland Mercury, also wrote:

There are a lot of stupid people in this world, and some of those stupid people are going to see America: From Freedom to Fascism and buy into its half-baked, hole-ridden, libertarian rhetoric about the alleged illegality of the federal income tax. And that's a shame, if for no other reason than it'll be a small defeat for logic. [ . . . ] By presenting half-baked ideas with the faux certainty that comes through sheer repetition and bending historical facts to fit his agenda, Russo manages to portray the legality of the income tax as something actually worthy of debate. Thing is, it's only up for debate among anti-tax conspiracy theorists who have anarchist, anti-social tendencies.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:21 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
I like this review:

Nathan Rabin of the Onion A.V. Club wrote, on July 26, 2006:

[font=Verdana]There are a lot of stupid people in this world, and some of those stupid people are going to see America: From Freedom to Fascism and buy into its half-baked, hole-ridden, libertarian rhetoric about the alleged illegality of the federal income tax. And that's a shame, if for no other reason than it'll be a small defeat for logic. [ . . . ] By presenting half-baked ideas with the faux certainty that comes through sheer repetition and bending historical facts to fit his agenda, Russo manages to portray the legality of the income tax as something actually worthy of debate. Thing is, it's only up for debate among anti-tax conspiracy theorists who have anarchist, anti-social tendencies.

Same people who believe in the 911 conspiracy theory....
Old 12-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop
Same people who believe in the 911 conspiracy theory....

Yup, and Roswell.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Hummer Veteran

Maui Nick is on a distinguished road

The guy who made this movie has over $2 million in federal tax liens filed against him. Wonder why he's pissed off at the IRS?
Old 12-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Another libertarian spouting off about conspiracies.

Without wasting my time, I'll assume he's a minarchist, not an anarchist.

Ok, I read a few reviews about it.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:59 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maui Nick
The guy who made this movie has over $2 million in federal tax liens filed against him. Wonder why he's pissed off at the IRS?

no doubt!

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 12-28-2006, 09:46 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Wesley Snipes doesn't think he has to pay taxes either.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:27 PM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

omg rofl now thats funny and one hellova agenda

i was thinking the whole time that there had to be a good counter argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maui Nick