H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 06-04-2004, 01:08 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pissed? We don't give a rat's ass about you.

We're all just getting a little annoyed with having to read the incoherent diarhea that spews from your mouth while you're gargling down the man juice from that silver spoon in your mouth.
Now since your spoiled ass doesn't need to go to work today why not be a good son and wash daddy's car while he's sweat'n out the coin for your next toy.
Old 06-04-2004, 01:31 PM
Hummer Veteran

WhiteH2Kid is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets see um A average in school GPA = 94 I dont think i have a C average buddy and you know whats funny i actually work. I enjoy working and thats why i do it. Dont talk **** bout my dad unless your infront of my face and actually i have never gotten into a car accident so **** you all If you guys wanna stop talkin **** then ill stop sayin **** back..
Old 06-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WhiteH2Kid:
Your a hundred percent peice of **** and i meant a viper for nice weather x5 for winter common sense there *******.. Go crash your truck..
You all just are pissed that i got a H2 at 16 and now im almost 18 and have been offered a X5 and viper..**** off dirt bags. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you're still a little bitch. You're always going to have to wonder whether the girl sitting next to you is there because she likes you for you or is putting up with you for your car. Most likely it's the later(that means the second choice).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WhiteH2Kid:
Lets see um A average in school GPA = 94 I dont think i have a C average buddy and you know whats funny i actually work. I enjoy working and thats why i do it. Dont talk **** bout my dad unless your infront of my face and actually i have never gotten into a car accident so **** you all If you guys wanna stop talkin **** then ill stop sayin **** back.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, little **** got backed into a corner again and this is all he can come up with. What's a "GPA = 94" anyway? Is that how they grade the short bus riders? You were probably being graded on a 1-1000 scale, so if I were you I wouldn't be bragging.
I bet your dad would be really proud of you if he saw this outburst. But I have a feeling your parents are probably used to it. Do you hold your breathe until you turn blue to get your way? I'd like to put a plastic bag over your head and help you.

I bet your dad looks at you and thinks about his "accident". Little pussy.
Old 06-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Lets see um A average in school GPA = 94.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>First, I seriously doubt you have the capability to achieve an average of 94 on a 100 percentile scale, regardless of how much you bribe the school. You can't spell or punctuate correctly consistantly, much less comprehend on a competent level.

Secondly, way back when I was in high school, an A didn't start until the 95th percentile and a 94 would simply be a "B+". Not that that is anything to be ashamed of.
Old 06-04-2004, 03:39 PM
Hummer Veteran

WhiteH2Kid is an unknown quantity at this point

First off my scool A+ is 95 and up second of all you queers want to talk **** come to new york and say it because my dad will have you in a grave and my girlfriend can most deff. kick your little pussy ass's lets see talk **** on the internet and have a "little" 18 year old tell you to come to his state and say it to him and the people theyre talkin **** about and all they do is keep talking more online..you all should be ashamed of how pathetic you are. I joined this forum to talk about the tucks, events customizing and so on.. So after this bull**** is done with thats what im on this forum for. It all you idiots that have to start a problem every time i post something so either come to me and solve the problem or crash and die bitch.
Old 06-04-2004, 03:55 PM
Banned

Griffiboy,

"all you queers want to talk **** come to new york and say it because my dad will have you in a grave"?!?!?!?!

If I was another stupid illegitimate numbskull 18 YO like you and you really mattered, I would call the FBI and point them to this post because you just committed a felony.

Besides, I bet my Daddy can kick your Daddy's butt any day of the week.....

By the way, did you know you were old enough to serve your Country. Can you imagine an 18 YO Marine telling someone that my daddy and girlfried will kick your butt if you come to my state. You get where I am going with this, you pansy.
Old 06-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>my dad will have you in a grave <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must be Italian - or for some strange reason wanting to be - trust me kid - the Soprranos is not real - they are actors - of course when you have a brain the size of a walnut you may be having difficulty grasping this concept.

Learn to stand up for yourself - bringing daddy into the ring has to the gayest statement I have ever read on this forum.

Keep up the good work - you are brightening up a dull day at the office.
Old 06-04-2004, 04:41 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

First off my scool A+ is 95 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This has been an interesting insightful day for me - I did not realise that you could achieve an A when you cant even spell school.

I should have been educated here - in Scotland they were really tough on you - they would ridicule you if you couldn't spell the word for the building that you were studying in.
Old 06-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Hummer Expert

Andy C is off the scale

And before any of the real Italians on here get bent out of shape - I have nothing against Italians - just against morons that think that because they come from New York and are of Italian descent that they are all "The Godfather".
Old 06-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

I joined this forum to talk about the tucks, events customizing and so on.. So after this bull**** is done with thats what im on this forum for. It all you idiots that have to start a problem every time i post something so either come to me and solve the problem or crash and die bitch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, if everytime you post something you stop ending it with "my dad wants to give me a Viper" or "I'm the only 16 yr old with an H2" then people here might take you a little more seriously. Part of being a grownup is being humble about what you own and not name-dropping like an insecure little brat. If you want to talk trucks, then talk trucks. A Viper isn't a truck last time I checked.

Stacy
Old 06-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

I joined this forum to talk about the tucks, events customizing and so on. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK - Here's your favorite subject. Start talking!
Attached Images

Old 06-04-2004, 05:12 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Ice man and his girlie. In the Lemon.
Attached Images

Old 06-04-2004, 05:26 PM

Detonate is off the scale

LOL!
Old 06-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh picture time:
white boy's favorite product and the ad that brought them together:
Attached Images

Old 06-04-2004, 06:41 PM

Queen Sheba is off the scale

Settle down, guys. Cut the kid some slack. You know he is still shopping at Toys R Us
Old 06-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Banned

That was classic, Klaus!
Old 06-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

First off my scool A+ is 95 and up second of all you queers want to talk **** come to new york and say it because my dad will have you in a grave and my girlfriend can most deff. kick your little pussy ass's lets see talk **** on the internet and have a "little" 18 year old tell you to come to his state and say it to him and the people theyre talkin **** about and all they do is keep talking more online..you all should be ashamed of how pathetic you are. I joined this forum to talk about the tucks, events customizing and so on.. So after this bull**** is done with thats what im on this forum for. It all you idiots that have to start a problem every time i post something so either come to me and solve the problem or crash and die bitch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I knew you could get your mommy's permission to go out of the yard I'd take a flight out there just to see you cry like a little bitch when I walked up to you and called you out to your face.

There is NO POSSIBLE WAY you're earning those grades. You're about a 1/2 step above a chimpanzee in terms of language use.

We "idiots" will continue to hound mealy-mouthed little ****s like you until you either snap out of it(which is highly unlikely) or you leave(which is highly preferable).

I really can come out there anytime you'd like and I'd be more than happy to oblige you. And I really wouldn't tell people your g/f can kick people's asses. That makes us think that maybe your g/f is actually your b/f. That wouldn't surprise many people here. Maybe that's where all of your hostilities are coming from. You're battling with your repressed homosexuality and it's causing you to lash out at those around you.

Best of luck dealing with your gayness, you little scrotum swallower. Maybe your daddy can give you a few pointers.

I think you 'll be needing these for your backside real soon.
Attached Images