H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 07-04-2005, 07:27 PM
Hummer Veteran

FROGGY69ER is off the scale

A couple of you guys have mentioned this, so I thought I might share this with you all. I am driving to lunch with my family today, keep in mind it is the 4th of July, and some college aged hippie pulls up alongside me and starts yelling something. Her little bitch boyfriend is riding in the passenger seat, and is laughing. I roll the window down to see what they wanted, I had a pretty good idea, and they wont look up at me. I pull in front to make a turn, and they are waving there hands and saying ****. Now keep in mind that I spent 10 years in the Navy, and I have lost quite a few friends in peacetime, and wartime while serving, so the last thing I am going to put up with is some little ****ing liberal **** that doesnt know **** about the world. I pull over, get out , and ask her what she wants? Of course she doesn't say ****, and her boyfriend says that she was saying that I was wasting gas. I asked him to please open his mouth so I would have an excuse to drag him through the window, and beat his ass in front of his smelly girfriend, but he declined. Now normally I would blow this **** off, but I am so sick of all these ill-informed people having the nerve to say whatever they want, and no one responds. Political affiliations aside, some people think that tolerance, and diversity is a one way street. They have no real desire to be tolerant of others who don't share there dillusional view of the world. If I want to drive a Hummer, one that is supposed to get 19mpg, and not a ****ing Prius, then **** you for not appreciating it. I served my country. I earned the right to buy what I have worked hard for, HAS SHE? I doubt it.

So guys, dont put up with this **** from people. If they have the nerve to express there 1st amendment right to you, then please do the same, and tell them where they can go!!!
Old 07-04-2005, 07:27 PM
Hummer Veteran

A couple of you guys have mentioned this, so I thought I might share this with you all. I am driving to lunch with my family today, keep in mind it is the 4th of July, and some college aged hippie pulls up alongside me and starts yelling something. Her little bitch boyfriend is riding in the passenger seat, and is laughing. I roll the window down to see what they wanted, I had a pretty good idea, and they wont look up at me. I pull in front to make a turn, and they are waving there hands and saying ****. Now keep in mind that I spent 10 years in the Navy, and I have lost quite a few friends in peacetime, and wartime while serving, so the last thing I am going to put up with is some little ****ing liberal **** that doesnt know **** about the world. I pull over, get out , and ask her what she wants? Of course she doesn't say ****, and her boyfriend says that she was saying that I was wasting gas. I asked him to please open his mouth so I would have an excuse to drag him through the window, and beat his ass in front of his smelly girfriend, but he declined. Now normally I would blow this **** off, but I am so sick of all these ill-informed people having the nerve to say whatever they want, and no one responds. Political affiliations aside, some people think that tolerance, and diversity is a one way street. They have no real desire to be tolerant of others who don't share there dillusional view of the world. If I want to drive a Hummer, one that is supposed to get 19mpg, and not a ****ing Prius, then **** you for not appreciating it. I served my country. I earned the right to buy what I have worked hard for, HAS SHE? I doubt it.

So guys, dont put up with this **** from people. If they have the nerve to express there 1st amendment right to you, then please do the same, and tell them where they can go!!!
Old 07-04-2005, 08:32 PM

H3 Buyer to be? is off the scale

That is the best story I have ever heard... I think all people that want to speak their minds, including some on this site, should have to face someone like you (or me at 6'3" 280) then talk their ****. Everyone is so comfortable blabbing off at the lips in front of their PC's or behind the tinted windows. Get them one on one and forget it, they would be stepping back like little bitches.

GOOD JOB
Old 07-04-2005, 08:46 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey that was me!

Where did this happen? Nice that you confronted them!

Bad to use the c-word.
Old 07-04-2005, 10:34 PM

Induction Concepts is off the scale

Froggy69er: Amen.
Old 07-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Hummer Veteran

MisterE is an unknown quantity at this point

Good for you! You should have taken a 100% all natural dump on their hood!

South Park had a great documentary on Hippies this season!
Old 07-04-2005, 10:56 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Who you calling out here dip****? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm, there are several people... Especially the idiots that think I am a dealer - if you are on of those, then I meant you! I love those folks. If they saw me in person, they would say ZERO!
Old 07-04-2005, 11:04 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
That is the best story I have ever heard... I think all people that want to speak their minds, including some on this site, should have to face someone like you (or me at 6'3" 280) then talk their ****. Everyone is so comfortable blabbing off at the lips in front of their PC's or behind the tinted windows. Get them one on one and forget it, they would be stepping back like little bitches.

GOOD JOB </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Who you calling out here dip****? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ditto Alec. And H3 Buyer to Be? I don't think anyone you're referring to hides behind their PC. And if your idea of settling differences of opinion is physical you have the mentality of someone under 10 years old. Our prisons are full of the type. Let's hope you're just blowing off, for your sake.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:16 PM

[/quote]
Who you calling out here dip****? [/quote]Ditto Alec. And H3 Buyer to Be? I don't think anyone you're referring to hides behind their PC. And if your idea of settling differences of opinion is physical you have the mentality of someone under 10 years old. Our prisons are full of the type. Let's hope you're just blowing off, for your sake.[/quote]

Difference of opinion? There is no opinion, you are wrong about me. And what is this for my sake? Are you threatening me? WHY? Makes no sense at all...
Old 07-04-2005, 11:34 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And what is this for my sake? Are you threatening me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Absolutely not. And the "for your sake" was mean't that I'd hate to see you end up in prison or worse someday because you couldn't control your juvenile mentality. Grow up sonny.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Hummer Veteran

O'K guys, thank for letting me vent, and supporting me. It took about 3 hours for me to shake off how pissed I was today. No reason to get on eachothers case, save that for the real idiots.

H2co-pilot, I know how much women hate the "c" word, but sometimes no other word will do, "ear-muffs," haha. It was on Independance Blvd, kinda ironic.

Happy 4th of July everyone...
Old 07-05-2005, 12:31 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you feel better.

That is ironic, we just moved near there back on the water this weekend- guess I better keep my eye out for leaf lickers when walking the H2. Maybe rack up some points.
Old 07-05-2005, 01:20 AM

firm is off the scale

I was at the beach today, and that happened twice. Although, I also got a compliment on my truck too. Happy 4th.
Old 07-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Hummer Expert

Arizona Hummerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Now wouldn't it be nice to Slap the **** right out of the little bastards. And then stuff there sorry little ass back into there car and tell them to have a nice day!!!!
Old 07-05-2005, 06:05 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Who you calling out here dip****? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm, there are several people... Especially the idiots that think I am a dealer - if you are on of those, then I meant you! I love those folks. If they saw me in person, they would say ZERO! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd say don't hold your breath, but I'm sure with your big fat ass you're huffing and puffing so that's not a possibility. 6"3" 280? Unless you're playing football or you're a genetic freak I'm betting you're looking like 20lbs of **** stuffed in a 10lb bag.
I think you and that numbnuts over in Hawaii are somehow related. You're in AZ and he posted pictures linked through AZ. Hmmmm, what a coincidence.

Froggy, wasn't the looks on their faces priceless when you got out and confronted them? it makes me tingly all over when I do it.

Next time get in their faces and ask them what they want you to drive. Then hit them with what should you wear, what should you do for work, etc. Hit them with a few rapid fire questions like that. It makes their little brains seize up.
Old 07-05-2005, 06:28 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHAHA! Amen to this post. I personally am looking forward to my first hippie beating myself!

I have yet to get any smack talk from anyone but I am anxious for the first lip to flap as it will end up fat and bloody.....

/salute
Old 07-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Hummer Authority

HummerJim is an unknown quantity at this point

This must be an east coast/west coast thing, because I have not had one incident like that in the Midwest. If you really want to have fun with them have a print shop whip you up a "hybrid" or "hydrogen powered" decal and slap it on the side I saw some nice clear hybrid decals on Ebay...hmmmmmm