H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 01-23-2004, 06:42 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Mac,

You rarely make much sense but now you seem to be contradicting yourself. Are you relevent to yourself. You "complained" about people who offroad breaking and damaging their vehicles. But now say you went offroad and it was boring and stupid?

Nothing boring about avoiding damaging your vehicle on a big rock. So did your offroad experience consist of a drive on someone's gravel driveway.
Old 01-24-2004, 06:14 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

What branch of British military did you serve in as a real man?
I sometimes think draft should be reinstated to make some real men out of make-believe real men, and to teach them some core value and manner. Life in the military is harsh and unpleasant, those who play soldiers will never understand. Only by being on duty away from family for extended time make you appreciate every minute you have with your wife and children. Offroad was not a hobby but a daily routine you hated, Jeeps were no toys but just tools, shooting was work because you have to clean it, 24/7/365 just inches away from 100 sweaty buddies was not by choice, daily 5 miles run with full gear at 0600 was not excise but torture. Real Men? Looks who's talking. Hahaha.

Call me a sissy if you want, I spend my weekends with my wife and children, not a minute I can afford to waste.

My friend Paragon, I didn't think you could understand much of my words, but you are still my friend. It is only funny to think that anyone believes $thousands in damages mean nothing to any working men with wife and children and mortgage and small businesses or cubicle jobs.
Old 01-24-2004, 03:47 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

PhilD, you are one cool guy, always thought so. My punch was only one line, but I was a bit worried that one punch might have been a bit too heavy for you. Your reply proved that I was right to know you are one cool guy standing tall above others, any other lesser men would be hurt and angry and drag it on.

I want to see picture(s) of neon light under Hummer, pleaseeee. I found a Hispanic installation place 20 miles away, the ad specifically say they do underbody neon kits. I called and he does not speak English, no matter, he will do. But I need to see some pictures first. Thanks.
Old 01-24-2004, 08:12 PM
Banned

Mac,

I assume you deleted a post or I am just short of the funny farm. If you served our country, I certainly commend you. It is noble even though most who have served in combat certainly wouldn't think so. I am not of age to have worried about the draft nor combat but I did make the mistake of joining the Marines. I finished 4th in my high school class, had football as well as academic scholarships to Division 1 schools, but my family served in all branches except the Marines because the Marine Corp offered the hardest training. For some reason I felt there was something bigger to conquer. I now have screws in my shoulder courtesy of the Marines.

So I have sipped from the cup of war (if I may be so bold) but I don't have any illusions about what I experienced in comparison to a combat veteran.

BUT I do know that by your description I must be a Real Man's Man. I get to go off-road on the weekends and take my family with me. I work from my home, my wife doesn't work and I have a 3 year old daughter that I get to see throughout the day every day of the week. My family is #1 to me.

And I think that you are taking the off-road to the extreme. Just like you don't plan to have an accident and you do all you can to avoid it, I don't do anything that I know will cause damage to my vehicle. I am a pretty frugal guy but I do recognize value and spending time in the outdoors with my family is very valuable to me and few other things allow for the experiences that off roading can give.

Just as in the rest of the world some that off road are careless and do stupid things that does cause alot of damage, but I agree with you that it's silly to think that they don't care.
Old 01-24-2004, 10:22 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Paragon, let's not take this offroad or not or whatever thingie too far, there is nothing deeper in this offroad hobby, I have nothing against it and I frankly don't think about it much, maybe No. 1000 or 10,000 on my brain list. How others twist my words is not in my control nor my concern, kids may get excited trying to defend or define words, I just moved onto to the next post without emotion. I see some friends here out offroad most weekends without families, not my families, but I still feel sort of sorry for their wivies and children, but not my business. What we do here is meaningless fun chat, as long as we all keep that in mind, nobody freaks out, get bend out of shape in anger or jump out of a building.

A little gentlemen's battle of words is always welcomed and appreciated, I think most of us are pretty cool about it and have the excess brain space to handle it, few juniors get a bit excited and lose control but that is also part of the fun.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:06 AM

TheWB is off the scale

Ok, if you want a serious underbody kit. Check this out:
ExtremeCarVideo

7 different colors in one package, 10 different display modes, including pulses to music. Capability to add up to 18tubes! Even wireless remote control of all the functions. And they are about 3 times brighter than neons.
Old 02-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

That one needs a mirror ball and a smoke machine to be complete.

S&B Member Since 2003
Old 02-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

The more I look at these things (that I've despised for so long) the more I can see their value for wheeling at night. They would be perfect for illuminating the underside of the H2 making the spotter's job that much easier.
I'd definitely get one color(probably white) and skip the gay rainbow flag feature. I'll leave that to the little homo WhiteH2Kid.

S&B Member since '03
Old 02-13-2004, 01:08 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Another practical value I can see is if you are going out with another couple at night, they are not familair with the height and the positions of the steps, especially older folks but equally dangerous for young ladies in evening dresses too, the underbody light can be quite useful as safety feature. I've seen too many times first time passengers searching for the door handle to get out, or fishing for the step or ground and missed the step. One slip end in broken/twist ankle is all it takes to mess up peaceful life for weeks/months. If nothing else, you don't want them to step on the wrong place and scratch your paint.

Multi-colors is silly and childish, simple white or blue light is good enough for me.

If blue light on vehicle is illegal, do you think just white underbody light on pavement is legal?
Old 02-13-2004, 01:26 AM

FrgMstr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAC:
I see some friends here out offroad most weekends without families, not my families, but I still feel sort of sorry for their wivies and children, but not my business.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell, the reason I have an H2 is so I can bring the family along while wheeling! If I was going to do otherwise, I would have bought a Rubicon and put the cash into hop ups for it.

My job: http://www.HardOCP.com
Old 02-13-2004, 01:30 AM

FrgMstr is off the scale

Hehe, check out the hottie in the back seat!!

My job: http://www.HardOCP.com
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2004, 02:52 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Phil, with the exception of Hummer back-in accident(s) during the first month 17 months ago, I had no accident for 17+ years or longer, no ticket for 4 years and no ticket on record.

We have friends of all ages, but we also have many older friends (60-70), close personal friends who we meet frequently. The main reason is because many clubs and fraternities I belong to have more older members, younger people don't join groups or cannot afford to. When we walk into a ballroom of 500 people, we generally know the first name of 300-400+ people. I do not see the difference in ages, except I do enjoy the company of older and more stable people, and it is a good personal challenge to be with people who are wiser and more successful than I.
Old 02-13-2004, 05:25 AM
Hummer Messiah

Nice black out job, Froggy.

S&B Member since '03
Old 02-13-2004, 12:50 PM
Banned

Mac, the pro at interjecting unnecessary information that only serves to overinflate his absent ego. Next thing you know, Mac will be name-dropping to continue his quest of self-importance.
Old 02-13-2004, 01:33 PM
Hummer Messiah

I'm starting to get the feeling that Mac is pulling a Zero Tolerance on us and maybe embellishing just a wee bit.

S&B Member since '03
Old 02-13-2004, 02:25 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Where did I mention rich and powerful? or are you just imagining it?

In every town in America, big cities or small rural towns, there are service clubs such as Lions Club and Rotary Club, there are 5 million Freemasons out there($4 Million charity donations every single day,), Scottish Rites, Italian Clubs, PTA, veterans groups, local business clubs and local golf clubs. The people are regular folks like bank managers, insurance agents, attorneys, shop owners, etc. I don't think there is anything rich or powerful about your community associations, the goals are simple: charity work and friendship. There is huge reward in doing something for others with no personal financial gain. I have been involved in all these associations since I was in my 20s, as my late father did, and I have served as Presidents or Masters of all these groups.

It is your loss that you do not participate and be a part of your community and do not help out the less fortunated ones amongst us. Bush Sr. talked about a thousand points of light, yet the Left laughed at him, there is nothing funny about community and charity works. You are only showing everyone your ignorance.

Being with better, successful and wiser people only help yourself. When I join a new group, I am impressed with the people I meet, I feel they are better, more successful and wiser than me, I work to improve myself to catch up to them. I listen, watch and read to catch up. Inevitablly, years later I am no longer impressed with the same people. What happened was not they changed, but I changed and I passed them. They challenged and helped me. I continue to be friends and active in them, but I start searching for a higher mountain to climb, even better people to catch up to.

If you think this Hummer forum is great, you should check out your local clubs and fraternities, you havn't seen nothing yet. Song, dance, wine, great food, laughters, great stories and lifelong friendship every month and every week. You don't have to be rich or powerful, you just have to be sincere, honest and good.