H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 08-16-2003, 01:50 AM

H2HIGH is off the scale

Hey Gary What's up bro? Waiting on your call.

Detonate: I dont have that picture of steve's H2 and mine, he does. Steve if you read this put our pics of the h2's up. Detonate theirs a black H2 like mine out in texas. Dont know what part but there is one out there.
03 yellow with 14 inch BulletProof Suspension 44inch SuperSwapper Boggers. Kodiac fold down steps, full chrome undercarriage, Painted trim. Billet Hood handles,floor inserts,hood latches,air vent. 4 tv monitors in headrests and in visor, DVD p
Old 08-16-2003, 02:51 PM

ticket2ride is off the scale

H2HIGH,

You are one lucky man. And I say this not because of your rig, but because of your wife. WHOA!

P.S. get those spinners off there!
Old 08-16-2003, 06:39 PM

Grim_Smoker is off the scale

H2High, I've been waiting some time to ask you some questions. My H2 has been bugging me to lift it up since I bought it. 4" is too small, even the 6.5 is a little small, I'd like something more along the lines of 10-14 like yours. Full Throttle and Whiplash make big kits but they're junk show kits. What do you have on your truck, is it a custom lift? How do you like your electronic folding steps? Are they're strong and durable? Sorry for the list of questions, is there any possible way you could just list all of your mods? Thanks a lot! And I hope to be ridin high like you soon

-Grim

2003 Sunset Metalic Orange H2 - Breathless Stage 2B, HID's, Gobi Rack & Ladder.

2003 Millenium Yellow Z06

Old 08-16-2003, 11:11 PM

Gary C is off the scale

I talked to him today and he uses a friends system to reply so it might be a quick response or not. Just wanted you to know...

He did tell me today it's for show only and he bends stuff if he off roads with it, like it toes out badly....It might be beefed up but he hasn't gotten that far.

Gary, Normal H2

<font color=Gray>Pewter</font>, Lux, Ventvisors, Foose Wheels, Corsa Touring Exhaust, HID's
Old 08-17-2003, 12:16 AM
Hummer Veteran

WhiteH2Kid is an unknown quantity at this point

thats FN HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much to do thaT?
Old 08-17-2003, 02:18 AM

WhiteH2Kid....big bucks.

Gary - Thanks for the info. Yeah I know his alignment goes right outta wack offroad, and I know it'd take a lot of beefing up to build a big truck to really offroad. But then again, when theres a will, theres a way.....In one of the recent offroad magazines, there was a cover story on a monster Excursion with 12" of lift, over 19" of travel, lots of show, but built to go. I believe he converted to a solid front end and did a ton of other work, but it can be done!

-Grim

Old 08-17-2003, 02:57 AM

H2HIGH is off the scale

Gary thanks.

Sorry if it takes sometime to reply but I rarely get to a computer.

Grim: My suspension is a kit from BulletProof out here in Orange County. CTL motorsports did my truck from ground up. The kit is pretty much a bolt on kit as far as I know. I love the Kodiac fold down steps, they help big time! The steps are very durable I stand on them all the time, to clean the windshield or clean the top and I weigh 225lbs.
The only real way I see to really four by this H2 is to put in a straight axle and remove the independent suspension. I'm still thinking along those lines. But that's another 12 grand besides what I have into it.

WhiteH2Kid:30k is the price for that look.

Also I dont know how to put my mods down like I see you all have down. I dont feel like typing everytime.
03 yellow with 14 inch BulletProof Suspension 44inch SuperSwapper Boggers. Kodiac fold down steps, full chrome undercarriage, Painted trim. Billet Hood handles,floor inserts,hood latches,air vent. 4 tv monitors in headrests and in visor, DVD p
Old 08-17-2003, 03:23 AM

H2HIGH is off the scale

I figured it out. LOL

Rudy
03 yellow with 14 inch BulletProof Suspension 44inch SuperSwapper Boggers. Kodiac fold down steps, full chrome undercarriage, Painted trim. Billet Hood handles,floor inserts,hood latches,air vent. 4 tv monitors in headrests and in visor, DVD player, TV Tuner. More mods to come.
Old 08-17-2003, 05:38 PM

Thanks for the info H2High. The new Truckin mag has the H2 part 3 section, and in it is a black h2 with a 10" BulletProof Suspension lift. Tried to find their website but I don't think I ever found it, gotta go look. Is this kit up for sale, or was this something that you and the company worked out? I too have been really toying with the idea lately of how to get rid of the IFS and run a Dana up front, but I'm not sure who I should be poking and prodding with questions on the subject, do you know of anyone who I could talk to? I'd love to build a monster H2 that can actually take the punishment and abuse. Things will still break, but not as much.

-Grim

Old 08-18-2003, 01:26 AM
Hummer Veteran

kdio is off the scale

Try www.custommotorsports.com/, their web site shows some nice lifted truck.

03 H2 Sunset Orange Polished Magna Charger w headers & cold air intake, 37" MTRs w Weld Mountain Crushers, GPS Nav. & 2 rear LCD TVs w DVD, Extreme Tube steps
Old 09-30-2003, 02:08 AM

H2HIGH is off the scale

pic of the avalache

Rudy
03 yellow with 14 inch BulletProof Suspension 44inch SuperSwapper Boggers. Kodiac fold down steps, full chrome undercarriage, Painted trim. Billet Hood handles,floor inserts,hood latches,air vent. 4 tv monitors in headrests and in visor, DVD player, TV Tuner. More mods to come.
Attached Images

Old 09-30-2003, 06:35 AM

kid lethal is off the scale

dude that is 1 bad ass hummer it would rock up here in canada u should roll here sometime,and i will show u the town when u r up to f^@*& all some time
Old 09-30-2003, 11:43 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2HIGH:
...It's not Darla from Nopi. It's my Canadian Wife.
...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This seems to imply that you have a USA wife as well.

Great pics, as usual!

- Dan

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 9 months down, 9 to go!
-------------------------------------------------
Old 10-01-2003, 01:06 AM

H2HIGH is off the scale

It's on Kid Lethal I'll be down soon enough. Then we can tear the bush up A.. LOL

Dan I do have a canadian wife and an american wife all in one. LOL.

Rudy
Old 10-20-2003, 01:37 AM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

rudy more pic of the wife......LOL
Old 10-20-2003, 03:12 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a pic of H2High and Steve's rig and the thread for more pic's.
http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=5106011751&m=242609848 2

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2003, 09:39 PM

H2HIGH is off the scale

hummer inside

Rudy
Old 10-20-2003, 09:47 PM

H2HIGH is off the scale

inside

Rudy
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2003, 09:48 PM

H2HIGH is off the scale

Rudy
Attached Images