H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 11-30-2005, 04:16 PM

Psychobilly is off the scale

Thanx for the welcome sfox. The guides and myself really are expert though and other than George the guides were not H1 owners. They are the local crew who wheel the funland bi-weekly, they have thousands of hours of seat time, know the lines and really do know how any given vehicle will react on certain terrain, yes any vehicle, thats what makes myself and them expert. If in any doubt about any vehicle or driver then they side with safety, that also makes them expert. I have only been on the trail with one other H2 prior to shipbldr though, been out with H1's on several occassions. Even with Marines as I organize a toys for tots trail ride with them.

Paragon guy... whats your beef? You get abused as a child and thus PREFER to have an anti-social disorder or just cant help that you do. You really need to examine that, if you cant help it then I condole my apathy to you. Whats up with the name too, I know your not kyle so couldnt you come up something a little more origional or something that may better represent you...say "fluff girl" for exaple?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> We dont even scrape the bark off of a potential lumber grade or otherwise healthy tree But you tell them to expect CARNAGE? From what? Your teef? . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, why do you think only a tree can damage a rig? Are you out bashing your ride off of them all the time or what? When you run harder terrain things break. I've never got a tree dent at the funland myself but I've taken plenty of rock damage, broke a dozen or more axles and so on. You'll better understand when you start to wheel a little bit maybe.

Oh and Dennis, I am above you, I dont even need to communicate with your lowlife type and I wont so save your bad breath bud. I'm sorry that you represent any off-roader or form of recreation but at least you dont represent me or my club or anything I'm personally associated with and I find pleasue in that. Thanx.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya, he PM'ed me saying what whiney pussy you are.

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-30-2005, 04:25 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
Paragon guy... whats your beef? You get abused as a child and thus PREFER to have an anti-social disorder or just cant help that you do. You really need to examine that, if you cant help it then I condole my apathy to you. Whats up with the name too, I know your not kyle so couldnt you come up something a little more origional or something that may better represent you...say "fluff girl" for exaple? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Apparently, you have used your head for a skid plate a little too often. You "condole your apathy"?????????

I am kyle, so what.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:33 PM

Yep, basically If your issues are beyond your control then I feel sorry for you personally but give you no emotion, no time, make no note of you, your nothing to me, I'll just ignore you, do you need a dictionary or what, what part dont you get there?
Old 11-30-2005, 04:36 PM

rockking is off the scale

Now we know Paragon's full of it!

Perhaps someone should notify Kyle that he's being represented here.......and moreso, how he's being represented!

Hey Paragon, Kyle doesn't own a Hummer.....But I'm sure if he did.......it wouldn't be an H2.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

psychobilly and rockking,

Is this the best you burger flippers can come up with? Weak.

Must be nice living off the welfare system to play on the computer all day.

Do something productive and clean out your trailers.

Don't come here and wow us with your wit. It didn't work for the Burger King manager, and it sure as hell won't work with this crowd. Now run along.

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-30-2005, 04:46 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
Yep, basically If your issues are beyond your control then I feel sorry for you personally but give you no emotion, no time, make no note of you, your nothing to me, I'll just ignore you, do you need a dictionary or what, what part dont you get there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're just stupid aren't you. Having trouble getting past that?

"I feel sorry for you personally but give you no emotion" - Notice the oxymoron? Emphasis on Moron?

You need an education or what?
Old 11-30-2005, 04:47 PM

Hey Dennis..........go find yourself a moose or whatever you guys do up there for fun!

Who invited you into the country anyway.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:50 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockking:
Now we know Paragon's full of it!

Perhaps someone should notify Kyle that he's being represented here.......and moreso, how he's being represented!

Hey Paragon, Kyle doesn't own a Hummer.....But I'm sure if he did.......it wouldn't be an H2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why would you notify me that I am representing me??????? I do own a Hummer and it is an H2. It happens to be white.

Are you and billyboy offspring from the same brother and sister?
Old 11-30-2005, 04:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockking:
Who invited you into the country anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By the good folks who pay for your welfare checks.

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-30-2005, 04:52 PM

You keep digging those holes in the ice and pulling out those trouts one at a time.......687,436 lbs more and you too will be able to afford an H1.
Old 11-30-2005, 04:58 PM

Hey Kyle..........Just left a voice mail for ya!

I imagine you're out taking care of some of your trails but I'm sure you'll return the call!
Old 11-30-2005, 05:04 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

"I feel sorry for you personally but give you no emotion" - Notice the oxymoron? Emphasis on Moron?

You need an education or what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What dont you understand about it. Your trying to get an emotional responce from me, my personal sympathy for your proplem has resulted in my apathy to you on this here forum.....but I could change that for you if you wanted.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:08 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

You need an education or what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What dont you understand about it. Your trying to get an emotional responce from me, my personal sympathy for your proplem has resulted in my apathy to you on this here forum.....but I could change that for you if you wanted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>WTF. "Condole your apathy" has turned into MY trying to get an emotional response? Nice try, sport. Get back to driving your Isuzu Rodeo on your little trails.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Banned

Hey Kyle..........Just left a voice mail for ya!

I imagine you're out taking care of some of your trails but I'm sure you'll return the call! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you talking to me. I don't have voice mail. Nice try, chief. I also don't "take care of my trails" either, I have someone to do that for me.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:57 PM

jaybird is off the scale

dennisajc and paragon, you guys must have extremely small penises, since you have to substitute your massive SUV's for your manhood! The better part of four wheeling skill is knowing the limits of your machine, and driving within them! Apparently, you think it's okay to beat the piss outta something to make it look like you know what you're doing. I guarantee that the funland would be beyond your skill level.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaybird:
dennisajc and paragon, you guys must have extremely small penises, since you have to substitute your massive SUV's for your manhood! The better part of four wheeling skill is knowing the limits of your machine, and driving within them! Apparently, you think it's okay to beat the piss outta something to make it look like you know what you're doing. I guarantee that the funland would be beyond your skill level. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Could you please elaborate.... no actually could you please point out where I even remotely said anything along those lines.

Damn, you boys are about as sharp as a box of chert.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaybird:
dennisajc and paragon, you guys must have extremely small penises, since you have to substitute your massive SUV's for your manhood! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You realize that you are simply stupid, right? You got this backwards, did you know that? Or do you even know what I am talking about?
Old 12-01-2005, 06:20 PM

jaybird is off the scale

and unlike you 2, I have wheeled in the funland, and wheeled a high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle in similar terrain local to the funland. If you're such a capable driver, come on out and show me how it's done, if you're as good as you think, there's plenty of events here that I'd like to see an H2 compete in and win.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

and unlike you 2, I have wheeled in the funland, and wheeled a high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle in similar terrain local to the funland. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh great. Another Jeep Liberty weekend warrior has arrived.