H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 12-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaybird:
and unlike you 2, I have wheeled in the funland, and wheeled a high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle in similar terrain local to the funland. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'll make the assumption you are wanting here that you were kicked out of the army because of the don't tell part rule. If so, the funlands must be pretty easy going if you are comparing it to what you did while driving a HMMWV in service.
Old 12-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaybird:
and unlike you 2, I have wheeled in the funland, and wheeled a high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle in similar terrain local to the funland. If you're such a capable driver, come on out and show me how it's done, if you're as good as you think, there's plenty of events here that I'd like to see an H2 compete in and win. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>How did you get to the age of 35 without stepping in front of a truck. Damn.... do you guys practice using your heads as chocks?

Show me some pictures of 2 or 3 year old stock competition vehicles? Fcking moron.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Hummer Professional

md_sailor is off the scale

sfox....Too Funny! I swear that clip never gets old!
Old 12-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shipbldr:
I daggers in the ass stuff that bothers me.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What daggers? It's true, show me one post where you have complemented someone on thier video work or trip report photos? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do not want to take sides cause I havn't watched the video totally yet. Still mad that I couldn't go. Not only has Charles complemented people but I do believe he used some of my video and pictures from our trip in August.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">.</span>

[quote]Originally posted by hummog:
Charles

Yes, Charles could definitely use a little more clearance and some better aggressive tires <span class="ev_code_RED">DUH And mabye a set of functioning nuts</span>

.<span class="ev_code_WHITE">.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Charles is the only H2 that I have seen do VooDoo at Paragon twice. Sure he got stuck but atleast he tried it.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
LMAO!!!!

Mabye we can meet somewhere in teh middle?

Utah looks good. H2 Dominated Country. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too totally different terrians. Don't get me wrong we all want to get out west but they are totally different.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Hummer Expert

Cool video of H1s .

Eventhough instead of finessing the terrain they would cut down the obstacle.

What do you expect? Everyone to brown nose?

TOTALLY sucked. That is all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is how Paragon started. Hell half the park was done buy cutting the trails from scratch.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:18 PM

Psychobilly is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
and unlike you 2, I have wheeled in the funland, and wheeled a high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle in similar terrain local to the funland. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh great. Another Jeep Liberty weekend warrior has arrived. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I myself own an 05 libby, I agree it was NEVER intended to be on the trail and it will never go there. You see I know that, but I know it will go to work and back and to the mall as it was intended and that is why I have it. I have real trail rigs also, I dont need to beat on a street queen and pretend its something its not. The libby is kinda like an H2 if you want my honest opinion. Theres nothing wrong with an H2 by any means and if someone wants to own and wheel one and respect this hobby and others who do it than good for them, they are my people (and if thats you please dont read any further as I think your A-OK and I have no intentions to offend you) but for you turd burglers who flap the gums, disrespect the hobby and the people doing it (paragon and others)here we go. Sure you own a 4wd and a 4wd can go off-road, did you guys just figure that out or something because the H2 is far from anything more capable than a blazer, tahoe or anything actually. You guys do know it is just a GM 2500 right, same exact thing with suspension parts interchangable and everything? The H2 has not earned respect in the wheelin world, has not earned a reputation and with mouth breathers like you few poluting the h2 gene pool it never will. What the fawk is you guys problem....oh wait, I think I figured it out...and since you pulled out the "your a bum, clean your trailer" I'll go there too...You guys bitching are just your average middle age tools who were over sheltered, under nurtured, never had a real life, an ambition, a hobby or fun even. Now your like lookin back goin wow, I'm half way to dead, the best years are behind me and I hate my life, I need something. So you get this idea right...."I know...I need a hummer, its badass, it will make me a man, women will flock to me, I'll pretend to look successful, it will be great". Now not able to afford a real hummer (or you would own one) and wanting to pretend like you can afford one you go and drop the wad, waste the retirment on a H2 thinkin it will pass as a real hummer right. Now your broke, still hating life, still not getting any ass, still not earning any respect.. and your sitting there with a blinged out 2500 chevy thats going to continue to suck the life out of you. That brings us to now, life still sux and with no other resources you resort to name calling in attempts to degrade others trying to feel better about yourselves, your ****ty ass lives and the POS bleeding you dry in the driveway. You see, I KNOW that the name calling, welfare, burger king comments are all you have left when you resort to them, if you had real knowledge or better yet real respect for your hobby or your vehicle you wouldnt resort to such ****. I've flushed turds down the bowel (I mean droped turds in my outhouse) that were better than you bums....oh and if it makes you feel any more ****ty about your wasted existance I could pay cash for an H2 if I wanted one. Your burker king trailer deal is not going to work on me....hahaa. So You got what you wanted now, your balls are busted, your losing sleep tonight, soon you'll have the steel in your mouth and the note wrote for anyone who will read it, I got you all figured out. HAAHAHA You guys crack me up, thanx for the time fellers, I've trully enjoyed it.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:25 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
and unlike you 2, I have wheeled in the funland, and wheeled a high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle in similar terrain local to the funland. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh great. Another Jeep Liberty weekend warrior has arrived. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I myself own an 05 libby, I agree it was NEVER intended to be on the trail and it will never go there. You see I know that, but I know it will go to work and back and to the mall as it was intended and that is why I have it. I have real trail rigs also, I dont need to beat on a street queen and pretend its something its not. The libby is kinda like an H2 if you want my honest opinion. Theres nothing wrong with an H2 by any means and if someone wants to own and wheel one and respect this hobby and others who do it than good for them, they are my people (and if thats you please dont read any further as I think your A-OK and I have no intentions to offend you) but for you turd burglers who flap the gums, disrespect the hobby and the people doing it (paragon and others)here we go. Sure you own a 4wd and a 4wd can go off-road, did you guys just figure that out or something because the H2 is far from anything more capable than a blazer, tahoe or anything actually. You guys do know it is just a GM 2500 right, same exact thing with suspension parts interchangable and everything? The H2 has not earned respect in the wheelin world, has not earned a reputation and with mouth breathers like you few poluting the h2 gene pool it never will. What the fawk is you guys problem....oh wait, I think I figured it out...and since you pulled out the "your a bum, clean your trailer" I'll go there too...You guys bitching are just your average middle age tools who were over sheltered, under nurtured, never had a real life, an ambition, a hobby or fun even. Now your like lookin back goin wow, I'm half way to dead, the best years are behind me and I hate my life, I need something. So you get this idea right...."I know...I need a hummer, its badass, it will make me a man, women will flock to me, I'll pretend to look successful, it will be great". Now not able to afford a real hummer (or you would own one) and wanting to pretend like you can afford one you go and drop the wad, waste the retirment on a H2 thinkin it will pass as a real hummer right. Now your broke, still hating life, still not getting any ass, still not earning any respect.. and your sitting there with a blinged out 2500 chevy thats going to continue to suck the life out of you. That brings us to now, life still sux and with no other resources you resort to name calling in attempts to degrade others trying to feel better about yourselves, your ****ty ass lives and the POS bleeding you dry in the driveway. You see, I KNOW that the name calling, welfare, burger king comments are all you have left when you resort to them, if you had real knowledge or better yet real respect for your hobby or your vehicle you wouldnt resort to such ****. I've flushed turds down the bowel (I mean droped turds in my outhouse) that were better than you bums....oh and if it makes you feel any more ****ty about your wasted existance I could pay cash for an H2 if I wanted one. Your burker king trailer deal is not going to work on me....hahaa. So You got what you wanted now, your balls are busted, your losing sleep tonight, soon you'll have the steel in your mouth and the note wrote for anyone who will read it, I got you all figured out. HAAHAHA You guys crack me up, thanx for the time fellers, I've trully enjoyed it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Reading that would be kill too many brain cells. I couldn't get past the <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I myself own an 05 libby </div></BLOCKQUOTE>part. Libby, TJ, YJ, KY. They're all the same anyway.

Paragon/Kyle, you're still wheeling this weekend right?
Old 12-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ckhagman:

Charles is the only H2 that I have seen do VooDoo at Paragon twice. Sure he got stuck but atleast he tried it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The first time was the best! Sure it hurt the ears, but DAMN it was cool.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

Hey, check out this thing. I read on the internet it uses the same frame as the Liberty, YJ, KJ things. It's also TrailRated just like the Rubi! This thing is going to be a monster on the trails!
Old 12-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Hey, check out this thing. I read on the internet it uses the same frame as the Liberty, YJ, KJ things. It's also TrailRated just like the Rubi! This thing is going to be a monster on the trails!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's one at Paragon that repeatedly tried to roll over and play dead. Took a few of us to keep it on it's feet.
Attached Images

Old 12-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's one at Paragon that repeatedly tried to roll over and play dead. Took a few of us to keep it on it's feet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I can't believe dogs are allowed out there.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Banned

Paragon/Kyle, you're still wheeling this weekend right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There's a few other Hummer owners coming up. You guys coming?
Old 12-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
I myself own an 05 libby, I agree it was NEVER intended to be on the trail and it will never go there. You see I know that, but I know it will go to work and back and to the mall as it was intended and that is why I have it. I have real trail rigs also, I dont need to beat on a street queen and pretend its something its not. The libby is kinda like an H2 if you want my honest opinion. Theres nothing wrong with an H2 by any means and if someone wants to own and wheel one and respect this hobby and others who do it than good for them, they are my people (and if thats you please dont read any further as I think your A-OK and I have no intentions to offend you) but for you turd burglers who flap the gums, disrespect the hobby and the people doing it (paragon and others)here we go. Sure you own a 4wd and a 4wd can go off-road, did you guys just figure that out or something because the H2 is far from anything more capable than a blazer, tahoe or anything actually. You guys do know it is just a GM 2500 right, same exact thing with suspension parts interchangable and everything? The H2 has not earned respect in the wheelin world, has not earned a reputation and with mouth breathers like you few poluting the h2 gene pool it never will. What the fawk is you guys problem....oh wait, I think I figured it out...and since you pulled out the "your a bum, clean your trailer" I'll go there too...You guys bitching are just your average middle age tools who were over sheltered, under nurtured, never had a real life, an ambition, a hobby or fun even. Now your like lookin back goin wow, I'm half way to dead, the best years are behind me and I hate my life, I need something. So you get this idea right...."I know...I need a hummer, its badass, it will make me a man, women will flock to me, I'll pretend to look successful, it will be great". Now not able to afford a real hummer (or you would own one) and wanting to pretend like you can afford one you go and drop the wad, waste the retirment on a H2 thinkin it will pass as a real hummer right. Now your broke, still hating life, still not getting any ass, still not earning any respect.. and your sitting there with a blinged out 2500 chevy thats going to continue to suck the life out of you. That brings us to now, life still sux and with no other resources you resort to name calling in attempts to degrade others trying to feel better about yourselves, your ****ty ass lives and the POS bleeding you dry in the driveway. You see, I KNOW that the name calling, welfare, burger king comments are all you have left when you resort to them, if you had real knowledge or better yet real respect for your hobby or your vehicle you wouldnt resort to such ****. I've flushed turds down the bowel (I mean droped turds in my outhouse) that were better than you bums....oh and if it makes you feel any more ****ty about your wasted existance I could pay cash for an H2 if I wanted one. Your burker king trailer deal is not going to work on me....hahaa. So You got what you wanted now, your balls are busted, your losing sleep tonight, soon you'll have the steel in your mouth and the note wrote for anyone who will read it, I got you all figured out. HAAHAHA You guys crack me up, thanx for the time fellers, I've trully enjoyed it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ever heard of a "line break"
Old 12-02-2005, 04:15 PM

shipbldr is off the scale

WOW Ken...

Is that pic of the "jeep car" real? Or a photo chop?

I think it looks sort of cool.

(Not going to get one, but still easy on the eye...)

2 Pissed off dealer mechanics, Origami frame, Convex UCP, 2 Bent cross members, Dented driveshaft, Broken sway bar mounts, misaligned transmission, exhaust leak, Pl
Old 12-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Hummer Messiah

It's Jeep's new Compass. TrailRated Beatch!

Paragon, yes we'll be there with the usual group plus a few newbies with H3's.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:27 PM

Psychobilly is off the scale

Boy, I hit a soft spot and thats swell cuz it was my intentions. And yes, I can in fact pay cash for an h2 but I'd rather take a ice pick in the eye. Sorry, just not my speed.