H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 12-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hotpursuit:
my intent was to say we are all into wheeling Echo... and i have a strong passion for that and anyone else who does also. my intent is to say we all have our beliefs and opinions Echo... and none are necessarily wrong. my intent was it doesnt matter what vehicle you have no matter the cost nor where you decide to dwell, we all have the same passion. Echo... my intent was to show that sopme things done on the east coast are accepted (geographically different than the west) no matter who thinks there ride is the best Echo..., for whatever reasons Echo..., there is always a more capable one out there somwhere. Echo... some driver just cant drive, some have never been pushed beyond the edge which is a huge learning advantage... my overall intent on here is NOT to get into a bitch fest but to promote the awsome sport/hobby/ and yes some a profession of off-roading.Echo... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2005, 09:08 PM

hotpursuit is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rockking:
Hey Hotpursuit........don't try to rational with these guys.....They can't help it.....They bought into a vehicle that was bastardized by it's owner!
GM waived the dollars and American General bit......

It's a shame how GM put all that effort into the initial marketing ploy for the vehicle, and now won't even provide technical support for it during official Hummer Club Events.

GM got what they wanted, and now the only thing these guys have left for support is themselves! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know, i tried, i was in no way rude to these simple minded, one way asshats....
Old 12-05-2005, 09:11 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hotpursuit:
BLAHBLAHBLAH...

...my overall intent on here is NOT to get into a bitch fest but to promote the awsome sport/hobby/ and yes some a profession of off-roading. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we(Hummer owners & other brand owners) were doing a decent job of that before you crowned yourself the "One Who Is The Guiding Light". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i never crowned myself, i just saw a ton of bitching on here and was basically saying let it go and quit the bitch fest, instead i get dragged into it, how long have you been involved in off-roading? it is a strong brotherhood and i didnt like seeing the bashing, im starting to understand as to why it is this way though... let me guess pretty rich boy whos mommy and daddy gave him everything but common sense and manners... you really are an idiot
Old 12-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

let me guess pretty rich boy <STRIKE>whos mommy and daddy gave him everything but common sense and manners... you really are an idiot</STRIKE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got one thing right.

Things tend to calm down after a bout like this. Peace and Harmony eventually resumes. Stick around long enough and you`ll see. In 2-3 years.

Out on the trails we are a funloving bunch that not only talks the talk but walks the walk. We love to stomp on self proclaimed trailer trash psychobillies of the world but also we`re the type who`d help anyone on the trails and laugh over a beer with.

It`s years of attacks on us that have thickened our e-skins and we`re very protective of each other in general.

Mabye if you stayed awhile and started contributing or sharing pictures and experiences, hell, we might agree you`re a professional. But understand for now, we don`t know you thus the attack on your self proclimation.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-05-2005, 10:45 PM

Psychobilly is off the scale

Their just rookies who cant get any ass and feed on the fantasy they are badass there Hotpursuit. Our only hope (since you cant argue with an idiot)is that they have enough pride to accept the challenge from the rodeo on 31's and quit making excusses. I tried to reason with them but they cant communicate on that level as you can clearly see.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

LMAO!!! Psychobilly!!!!

Your predicament would be sad if it weren`t pathetic.

Getting spanked and raped here and PBB (Priceless! ) and you haven`t swallowed a bullet yet.

Either you`re an advanced stage retard or you dropped out in grade 2 when they were teaching the no no`s of eating paint chips.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-05-2005, 11:01 PM

Psychobilly is off the scale

if you guys were not such rookies you would reccognise team hotpursuit. Being the rookies you are though you cant see out of your little world here. You guys are like a 5th grade flunky challenging a masters educated engineer in math compition. In your 5th grade flunky world you can multiply a few numbers and since that is all you know you think you just know everything. In the world of wheeling Dennis, you are the 5th grade flunky. I'm not on the level of Hotpursuit but I am still an expert level wheeler in this hobby, I can line my vehicles up on any trail in this country, any fawking trail, I've donr the time, I've busted my knuckles, I've put forth the effort to get to that point, I didnt just pretend to be me. You get to be an expert by earning it, you have not earned anything, you dont even respect your fellow h2 buddies. Sorry, you want to be more than a 5th grade flunky quit talking your **** and earn what you think you you have coming. Do you have to accept my challenge, no you would be a fawking idiot too but you can start by respecting others in the hobby. I dont think your **** because of your attitude, you may fool a few other rookies but your not fooling Rob, charles or me. I see your ride, its a stock H2 and it looks clean. Charles H2 looked clean but he had dents in the thing. I can tell you for a fact too the voodoo trail he was on at paragon would show you a whole new world of wheeling. Your not even hardcore on here dennis, guys like charles push their vehicles capability more than you do. You know what too, since you have to drive to a different country to do your wheeling I would think charles has more seat time than you do anyway. Earn your respect and you will get it but dont try to pretend or you will just look like a pussy.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Hummer Messiah

LMAO!!!! Billy you're such a pussy.

I can see your veins popping from here. Ownage is complete.

This preazes me.

I am where I am because I worked hard. Unlike you. So live with it. As in the PM's you will be a ghost to us. You bore us now and soon be ignored.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-05-2005, 11:53 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by IncestBoy,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Their just rookies who cant get any ass and feed on the fantasy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And if you subtracted everyone who was a blood relative off your "got laid list" you would be at ZERO!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">if you guys were not such rookies you would reccognise team hotpursuit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh by the Rube, you did it again. You spelled (recognize) wrong.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Being the rookies you are though you cant see out of your little world here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Here he goes again, tossing that "rookie" moniker around like there is no tomorrow. You must be the best wheeler in the world. In fact, you would be my hero if you weren't such an incestuous, back woods, country bumpkin - dumb f$ck!!
Old 12-06-2005, 12:19 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Well, I for one never owned a 4x4 vehicle or wheeled before the H2 came out.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:56 AM

ok, i can clearly see this isnt goin anywhere good.... i will continue to visit this site and check out whats goin on in hummer world, as in h-1, h-2 and h-3, im anxious to see more and more people utilize them in there respected enviroment, off-road... and am excited to see some take there personl rides to higher levels of modification....

and i too would help anyone on the trail and drink a few beers and tell some lies even if you appeared to be an asshat on here, it is really hard to judge one by his typed words on the net.

and i can see where the h2 guys get a beating from others and i guess if i were in your shoes i may feel defensive also...

hope you all keep wheeling your h-2's and remember chicks dig dents.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:04 AM
Hummer Messiah

Most of us are married.

And let me tell you, my wife does not like dents.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-06-2005, 05:14 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Most of us are married.

And let me tell you, my wife does not like dents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No sheat.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:22 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Most of us are married.

And let me tell you, my wife does not like dents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahhh well marrage is a 4 letter word for me right now.... i just bought a doberman pup shes gonna be my trail bitch, hehehe pun intended..
Old 12-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Hummer Veteran

JollyRoger is off the scale

After reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that DennisAJC is an Immature Prick.

Dude, grow up.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JollyRoger:
After reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that DennisAJC is an Immature Prick.

Dude, grow up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhm... that's my title, you uninformed turd.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JollyRoger:

Dude, grow up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hmmph! Reminds of you of a bunch of those H1 punks, doesn't it.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

now we can look at pictures and videos and say moab is hardcore, sure, the angles can get extreme... thats because the traction is plentiful. throw some loose dirt/mud to the mix and its just as hard if not harder, even though the "angles" arent as extreme... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO. Have you looked at any of Alec's 10,000 pictures of wheeling in Colorado? Steep, rocky, loose, muddy. Maybe you should do some research before you open your yap.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
You guys are like a 5th grade flunky challenging a masters educated engineer in math compition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can enyone sea watt's hularius abowt this intelleckual post?
Old 12-06-2005, 04:45 PM

rockking is off the scale

I don't know Dennis, but you sure as hell don't look like you would fit in at any Klan rallys.....

http://overtorqued.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13138

All you fellow H2 owners better be careful! Seems Dennis can only really express himself on other forums.