H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 02-15-2006, 08:18 PM

yodawagon is off the scale

i have a boa, a dog named chopper, my birthday is 8/28/79, and am a mechanic.....
Old 02-15-2006, 08:18 PM

i also like tattoos, lowriders, and dont forget H2s kenP
Old 02-15-2006, 09:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yodawagon:
i have a boa, a dog named chopper, my birthday is 8/28/79, and am a mechanic..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You forgot the Minneapolis part.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:56 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NewHummerGuy:
well, i gotta hand it to you yoda...u stood ur ground. did ur research....and fought back. no matter what the final outcome is you certainly cant be called a pillow biter i am thinking now that with a little patience you can be welcomed. this reminds me of like joining a gang. you have to get ur ass kicked and take it. if you bitch or whine then u r OUT. take it like a man and be accepted....which way will this play out -----forgot, i also like tatts.....have several </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got out my ghey cryptic Ovaltine decoder. That is sweet.

Good, maybe you guys can play hide the Boa later after comparing ink.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:58 PM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

posted by you earlier yoda...changed my mind about ever being liked..

"its because alot of @ssholes drive H2s."

u know what yoda...u r a prick. u deserve all the hell and turmoil u r receiving and will receive.

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================
Old 02-15-2006, 10:59 PM
Hummer Authority

geez CP....i was only trying to mediate. my bad. i like pea-pie and the manicure ....for the record

=================
Old 02-16-2006, 01:18 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NewHummerGuy:

u know what yoda...u r a prick. u deserve all the hell and turmoil u r receiving and will receive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hell and turmoil? in a online forum, trust me, i think i can handle it. by the way, not all the long time members are a-holes, just some. dennis for instance, seems like a respectful guy. ive never read anything condecending from him. its members like that i respect. not some a-hole who has some smart remark for every newbie post.

also, DRTYFN did get his backdoor pushed in. by a rock.

also, maybe you should stop kissing so much @ss. p00p comes out out of @sses, that cant be the cleanest thing to do.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:20 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I will no longer tell people that I grew up in Minnesota. Thanks.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:31 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Dennis... respectful. Damn you bring the funnay
Old 02-16-2006, 04:55 AM
Hummer Messiah

geez CP....i was only trying to mediate. my bad. i like pea-pie and the manicure ....for the record </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, that's funny.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:57 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yodawagon:
dennis for instance, seems like a respectful guy. ive never read anything condecending from him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>But THAT'S the funnay-ist thing on the net right now!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 05:10 AM
Hummer Messiah

I have Zero Tolerance for disrespectful people.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:14 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
I have Zero Tolerance for disrespectful people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Be careful. He may get a BadRap.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:30 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
I have Zero Tolerance for disrespectful people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Be careful. He may get a BadRap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are psycho, Billy.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:36 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
I have Zero Tolerance for disrespectful people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Be careful. He may get a BadRap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are psycho, Billy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Careful, you may Detonate.
Old 02-16-2006, 09:17 AM
Hummer Deity

wow, you got into my photobucket.com account. <span class="ev_code_RED">No, I got into your pet hobbyist.com photogallery. </span>i just love how all the long term members pick on the newbies. <span class="ev_code_RED">We don't pick on all the newbies, just whiney complaining weird ones. Kinda like picking off the sick or diseased for the good of the community as a whole.</span> like you all were not newbies at one point. id be willing to bet if i looked through some old posts id find you all getting "OWNED" by other members. <span class="ev_code_RED">My only experience was Drty correcting me on the spelling of fromunda cheese.</span> just face it, you own <STRIKE>stupid</STRIKE> tiny dogs, <span class="ev_code_RED">Check.</span> have manicured hands, <span class="ev_code_RED">check</span> drive mercedes SUVs, <span class="ev_code_RED">It's a Lexus, but okay.</span> listen to elton john, <span class="ev_code_RED">I kinda like Elton, but not in the same way you do.</span> f(_)cking cream puff yuppie trash. <span class="ev_code_RED">You got us there. Look who is being the whining cream puff. But yeah, we all have sweet rides and we are definitely fuc</span><span class="ev_code_RED">king.</span>

just as i suspected, i looked through some old posts and found you @ssholes looking like newbies. all talking out your @sses, DRTYFN talking about his little doggie, and how he enjoys wheeling in the sand with his little friend. <span class="ev_code_RED">Doubt it was like that, linky please, Snake charmer.</span> he also replied to someone elses post with "your so funny", sounded really gay. he also didnt own a H2 when he joined. <span class="ev_code_RED">Look at his join date grease monkey. </span>he kept talking all about how he couldnt wait to get his own hummer. his friends were also planning on taking him out wheelin when he got his own 4x4.
you were all newbies, so before you bring it, unpack it, set it up, then own someone, remember, you were all naive forum members once. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Newbies once yeah, but not complaining wussies. "This forum is too off-topic." "You keep talking about your dog"....pet hobbyist.com, come on. No body like whiners.
Old 02-16-2006, 09:48 AM
Hummer Deity

geez CP....i was only trying to mediate. my bad. i like pea-pie and the manicure ....for the record </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm just keeping you in line.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:00 AM
Hummer Authority

and thank you for that....after re-reading my post i was quite disturbed. the gheyness factor was present although not noticeable without your "little orphan Annie" decoder thank you for re-hederoing me (making up words)....man, i love that movie <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
geez CP....i was only trying to mediate. my bad. i like pea-pie and the manicure ....for the record </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm just keeping you in line. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

=================
Old 02-16-2006, 11:11 AM
Hummer Authority

No douche bag. I dont view my replies or correspondence as kissing ass. I view my correspondence as being respectful to those who have helped make this a fun and INFORMATIVE forum. The Kens, cp's, drtyfn, paragon, co hummer, dennis...etc have helped make this a forum where people can come for good solid information as well as to have some fun. I appreciate this. I have never met one of these people in person but from reading post and just following aloong I feel as though I do "know" them in a way. I have learned many things about my new truck which I wouldnt have without this forum. I also know I can come here for a good laugh. In todays world what is wrong with that????? And let me close by saying again. DOUCHE <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yodawagon:

u know what yoda...u r a prick. u deserve all the hell and turmoil u r receiving and will receive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hell and turmoil? in a online forum, trust me, i think i can handle it. by the way, not all the long time members are a-holes, just some. dennis for instance, seems like a respectful guy. ive never read anything condecending from him. its members like that i respect. not some a-hole who has some smart remark for every newbie post.

also, DRTYFN did get his backdoor pushed in. by a rock.

also, maybe you should stop kissing so much @ss. p00p comes out out of @sses, that cant be the cleanest thing to do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

=================
Old 02-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Hummer Guru

MarineHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
Some random padding should lower the stress level! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Padding is bad.