H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 11-26-2005, 03:50 PM

shipbldr is off the scale

Bored? Stuck inside on a cold day!!

Well... Grab the BIG bag of Doritos...

The Funlands Video is now available for download!

It's 2 hours and 40 minutes... 366MB... A great way to pass the day...

Special thanks to Evan (Ree here on the board) for hosting!!!

http://www.eeaston.com/shipbldr/Funlands.wmv

2 Pissed off dealer mechanics, Origami frame, Convex UCP, 2 Bent cross members, Dented driveshaft, Broken sway bar mounts, misaligned transmission, exhaust leak, Pl
Old 12-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

hummog is off the scale

Any owners' out here of both an H1 and a H2? I personnally have both and know, first-hand, that the off-roading capability of each is no where near comparision.
Of course, I'm sure though someone will have something smart to say. Let's leave the one-sided opinions out of this one and here from other joint owners.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:30 PM

Psychobilly is off the scale

Yeah dennis, since we had stock vehicles and the weather was crappy (mud slick) we had to stick to the easiest stuff we got up there but whats that say for you? I'll make you a deal. Since you know it all and you may just be dumb enough to do it I'll pay your gas for you to make the treck from up there in canadia to show me how its done. Heres the deal though, closest thing I got to a stock vehicle for trail use is a rodeo on 31's, nothing special really. I'll bet you 20 grand against your 20 grand or h2 (needs to be handed over in fair-excellent condition so I can trade it or sell) saying your h2 cant follow my rodeo on them trails at the funland. Lets see if you really believe the **** you sling around here buddy ol pal o mine. Getting your beat down busted ass home after this lil venture is up to you. What you say, I say back your ass up, you talk the big game, you got nothing to lose, its just a rodeo and the trails are cake anyway right? hahaha I wont get my hopes up.

And again, I stress, before this gets deep around here I have no gripe with any h2 or the majority of normal folks who own and enjoy them.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:42 PM

rockking is off the scale

I bet you're one of the guys who owned a 924 and told everyone it was a real Porsche...
Old 11-30-2005, 05:08 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

"I feel sorry for you personally but give you no emotion" - Notice the oxymoron? Emphasis on Moron?

You need an education or what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What dont you understand about it. Your trying to get an emotional responce from me, my personal sympathy for your proplem has resulted in my apathy to you on this here forum.....but I could change that for you if you wanted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>WTF. "Condole your apathy" has turned into MY trying to get an emotional response? Nice try, sport. Get back to driving your Isuzu Rodeo on your little trails.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JollyRoger:
After reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that DennisAJC is an Immature Prick.

Dude, grow up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hmmph! Reminds of you of a bunch of those H1 punks, doesn't it.
Old 12-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
And again, If I was lying would I have hummers out to the funland? Let me add even more; because of the fact that the property is not insured to operate as an off-road park (zoning and other issues) very few folks ever get to see it. So let me ask you this, if the hummer club had a private off-road park would they invite me out in my trail rig, especially with no insurance policy, no fee's, fairly loose rules like wheelin after dark and so on? I think not! So now where's the hate? I think I could learn to hate you guys real quick though, you have no ****in respect for your hobby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
....the H2 is far from anything more capable than a blazer, tahoe or anything actually... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Care to try again, dumbass!

"you have no ****in respect for your hobby." What part of left field did that comment come from. I believe we are the ones telling you hillbilly knobs to open your fcking eyes to the world outside of your own backwards county.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:15 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Alec. That about sums it up.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Hummer Veteran

Jim_Cantore is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Connie_Chung:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim_Cantore:
Dennis hates everybody. Limeys, Niks, Hebs, Fat Dagos, Niggers, Honkies, Chinks, you name it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So much for ethics and racial equality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh I think I got just about everyone in there, but no body asked how he feels about Mexicans.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Paragon/Kyle, you're still wheeling this weekend right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There's a few other Hummer owners coming up. You guys coming?
Old 12-06-2005, 04:56 AM

hotpursuit is off the scale

ok, i can clearly see this isnt goin anywhere good.... i will continue to visit this site and check out whats goin on in hummer world, as in h-1, h-2 and h-3, im anxious to see more and more people utilize them in there respected enviroment, off-road... and am excited to see some take there personl rides to higher levels of modification....

and i too would help anyone on the trail and drink a few beers and tell some lies even if you appeared to be an asshat on here, it is really hard to judge one by his typed words on the net.

and i can see where the h2 guys get a beating from others and i guess if i were in your shoes i may feel defensive also...

hope you all keep wheeling your h-2's and remember chicks dig dents.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:24 PM

hotpursuit is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hotpursuit:
WOW, alot of hate on here... im also a professional. i could go into bashing a ton of you but, imho anyone who uses ANY 4wd vehicle for the great recreation of off-roading is ok in my book. sure i have my choice of rides and my opinion on which ones work and do not work. and the amount of $$$ spent doesnt mean a thing. some of you need to get of your high horse and realize money isnt what makes a off-road rig better. every vehicle has its limits, as every driver does too.

if everyone thought the same life would be boring and change would never occur.

i say back up your shiat talking with actions, i know i can and do on a regular basis.

now ill throw out a smart azzed comment, anyone feel froggy against me and my rig, im always up for a friendly comp... remember rigs dont matter as all have there opinions, who want to play run what ya brung....... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>the gheyness is getting strong up in here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
x2

LMAO, f/uck the 4x4 community, they hate H2s, even H1 people hate us. f/uck you all, we will do our thing on our own and WILL NOT donate a single penny to the cause.

Again f/uck you all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW you guys are so focused on trying to defend yourselves that even when i come on here and dont knock one specific vehicle at all, you try and bash me, how do you know im not on your side.... calm down just a little, ill repeat again i respect any vehicle in the 4x4 community that is being used in the capacity of off-roading, no matter how intense or how slight, i promote the sport... period. we all have our preferences and opinions.

you guys are so pissed you dont even realize that i was not knocking you ar anyone for that matter.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hummog:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Wow another H1 dickhead comes out the woodwork </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So just how many have you run into so far? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, we've run over quite a few who have come to this forum ignorance in hand.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:10 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to offer some insight to all this. First off we'll look at this tree thing. Anywhere there is a trail where trees can grow...trees have been removed to make it. The Funland is a very young and very private off road park. The trails are all pretty new to wheelin use, some are old logging roads but are still grown in a good bit. If you guys watch the video you will see that the H2 had to remove trees to get through in places too. I personally am not fond of doing so but I just make sure no potential lumber grade trees are ever removed, that is a rule <span class="ev_code_RED">So I guess if you're stuck around lumber grade trees, you'll have to abandon your vehicle?</span>.

We dont even scrape the bark off of a potential lumber grade or otherwise healthy tree <span class="ev_code_RED">But you tell them to expect CARNAGE? From what? Your teef?</span> .

You must avoid these trees and if you even get near them you are hooking up a winch cable <span class="ev_code_RED">Uhhhh OK</span> .

The funland is actually a private hardcore rock crawling park, the majority of the trails were built for smaller jeep like trail buggy's, so for the hummers to run...H1's or H2's, there had to be some trees removed <span class="ev_code_RED">Uhhhh again OK</span> .

I started clearing wider and straighter...easier (go ahead bash me...I can take it) trails for the hummers about a year ago when George (who usually runs his Mog over the rocks there) expressed interest in having some of you guys out for a ride. So some trees died, had the funland stayed open only to jeep like vehicles more trees would be alive but trees are cut for worse reasons every single day if you ask my opinion. You guys need to come to even terms on that one because h1 or h2 it dont matter, either or is not as friendly to the forest as a smaller-lighter vehicle. Were actually protecting the forest there by keeping the land from becoming developed. The video didnt do a good representation however just because of the tree huggers be damned part of it. We are actually very enviro-conscious at the funland, we only cross the streams at 90* angles, we have dug diversion ditches to prevent run off and errosion, anyone wheeling there has me or someone I personally select guiding them to ensure the proper trails, and only the proper trails are run and run in a proper manor, making sure everyone stays on the property, there is no littering or otherwise malicious behavior. That is why the funland is by invite only, we keep it very policed and controled and its environment respected to prevent any problems, even though it is private. <span class="ev_code_RED">I've heard that speech before. Nice.</span>

Now for the H1-H2 debate. No stock vehicle does well in the funland. The H2 actually did ok for as big and low as it is, so I thought, performing how I assumed it would. It could of been beat on a little harder yes.. but shipbldr didnt baby it by any means <span class="ev_code_RED">I guess you didn't watch the video.</span> .

He had expert level guides helping with lines and giving pointers <span class="ev_code_RED">I would be laughing if I wasn't puking.</span> ,

not one of you would of faired any better without taking more damage. <span class="ev_code_RED">So I'm right in saying George must suck a mean cock for you to thing he's the end all be all for an H2 in Cumland? I'm sure the first time you tasted your cousin's bung hole you thought that was the best it could get for chocolate. But if you tried your brother's, you might change your mind.</span>

With funland like terrain the H1 will almost always manhandle the h2 and that is the final word on it. <span class="ev_code_RED">Thank you Mr.... Who the **** are you again? </span>

Oh yea, we also do not allow rock stacking or moving rocks under any circumstances at the funland. <span class="ev_code_RED">But you can cut down the trees?</span> If you run our trails, you earned it, you didnt pave it. Our trails, even the easiest of them are far more challenging than what that video lets you believe.

This is an idea of what kind of trails make up the core of the funland.

<span class="ev_code_RED">THANK YOU FOR YOUR FULL OF **** EXPLANATION. Now go feed the hens. </span>
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

DAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Banned

I myself own an 05 libby, I agree it was NEVER intended to be on the trail and it will never go there. You see I know that, but I know it will go to work and back and to the mall as it was intended and that is why I have it. I have real trail rigs also, I dont need to beat on a street queen and pretend its something its not. The libby is kinda like an H2 if you want my honest opinion. Theres nothing wrong with an H2 by any means and if someone wants to own and wheel one and respect this hobby and others who do it than good for them, they are my people (and if thats you please dont read any further as I think your A-OK and I have no intentions to offend you) but for you turd burglers who flap the gums, disrespect the hobby and the people doing it (paragon and others)here we go. Sure you own a 4wd and a 4wd can go off-road, did you guys just figure that out or something because the H2 is far from anything more capable than a blazer, tahoe or anything actually. You guys do know it is just a GM 2500 right, same exact thing with suspension parts interchangable and everything? The H2 has not earned respect in the wheelin world, has not earned a reputation and with mouth breathers like you few poluting the h2 gene pool it never will. What the fawk is you guys problem....oh wait, I think I figured it out...and since you pulled out the "your a bum, clean your trailer" I'll go there too...You guys bitching are just your average middle age tools who were over sheltered, under nurtured, never had a real life, an ambition, a hobby or fun even. Now your like lookin back goin wow, I'm half way to dead, the best years are behind me and I hate my life, I need something. So you get this idea right...."I know...I need a hummer, its badass, it will make me a man, women will flock to me, I'll pretend to look successful, it will be great". Now not able to afford a real hummer (or you would own one) and wanting to pretend like you can afford one you go and drop the wad, waste the retirment on a H2 thinkin it will pass as a real hummer right. Now your broke, still hating life, still not getting any ass, still not earning any respect.. and your sitting there with a blinged out 2500 chevy thats going to continue to suck the life out of you. That brings us to now, life still sux and with no other resources you resort to name calling in attempts to degrade others trying to feel better about yourselves, your ****ty ass lives and the POS bleeding you dry in the driveway. You see, I KNOW that the name calling, welfare, burger king comments are all you have left when you resort to them, if you had real knowledge or better yet real respect for your hobby or your vehicle you wouldnt resort to such ****. I've flushed turds down the bowel (I mean droped turds in my outhouse) that were better than you bums....oh and if it makes you feel any more ****ty about your wasted existance I could pay cash for an H2 if I wanted one. Your burker king trailer deal is not going to work on me....hahaa. So You got what you wanted now, your balls are busted, your losing sleep tonight, soon you'll have the steel in your mouth and the note wrote for anyone who will read it, I got you all figured out. HAAHAHA You guys crack me up, thanx for the time fellers, I've trully enjoyed it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ever heard of a "line break"
Old 12-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Hummer Authority

GLBLWARMR is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GLBLWARMR:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VTSTOMPER:
where in nh?

welcome btw! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My in-laws are in the East Wakefield area. In case you do not know that area it is about 20 minutes north of Rochester just off the Spaulding/Rt 16. Thanks for the welcome.

I am guessing since you are asking you also are floating around the NH area? I only get up there about once every three years since the Marine Corps keeps me in far off places. My family and I just came out of Okinawa, Japan after being there for 6 years.

We had some decent 4x4's over there but nothing like the H2. I had a couple different Land cruisers and toyota surfs (4runners). No good American built vehicles which sucked but the Surf was a great vehicle. I now look at the rice rocket vehicles in a different light but they still do not compare to my SUT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

VTSTOMPER = Vermont Stomper.

You have to forgive my senior moment. As the days go by I seen to be having more and more of them and they are coming more frequent. I do not remember much of Vermont except how to get to Killington, Sugarbush and Jay Peak. I haven't been up in VT in about 14 years. Which part of VT are you in??
2013 Victory Cross Country
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
Old 12-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Banned

the property is not insured to operate as an off-road park (zoning and other issues) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Zoning has nothing to do with insurance. Get a fcking zoning variance or get the zoning change. I think it's the "other issues." Like not being able to afford the insurance costs. You would think if you could "pay cash for an H2" you could afford a little piece of mind like insurance.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Hummer Veteran

hummog is off the scale

[/quote]
Not too many, I can only think of 1 H1 dickhead who I have met in person (out of maybe 20 H1 owners). Most of the dickheads (like you) have big keyboard muscles and would not say boo in person.[/quote]

Sorry you have been so disappointed....I assure you that if I should ever have the pleasure of meeting you that I will give you that boo you've obviously been looking to receive.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:36 AM

Psychobilly is off the scale

Where do you see that? Its on from my end.