H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 02-12-2003, 07:54 PM
Hummer Professional

H2 Bill is an unknown quantity at this point

My Whipple install.

2003 H2 Hummer, Yellow,Whipple Supercharged, Edelbrock ceramics, catback,18" Ambush w/mudders,lots of goodies!
Y2K Corvette Millennium Yellow Convert/Blk/Blk, B&B headers, B&B Tri-Flo's, H-Tech MAG,GMS MAF, RM Racing TwinFlow, CLB, Window Commander, Euro Tail lights.
1994 Chev 454 Suburban, Blown, Doug Thorley
1970 Trans Am, balanced, blue printed, Hooker ceramics
Attached Images

1970 Trans Am balanced, blueprinted, ceramic headers, etc.
Old 02-12-2003, 07:54 PM
Hummer Professional

My Whipple install.

2003 H2 Hummer, Yellow,Whipple Supercharged, Edelbrock ceramics, catback,18" Ambush w/mudders,lots of goodies!
Y2K Corvette Millennium Yellow Convert/Blk/Blk, B&B headers, B&B Tri-Flo's, H-Tech MAG,GMS MAF, RM Racing TwinFlow, CLB, Window Commander, Euro Tail lights.
Old 02-12-2003, 08:14 PM

Dr. B is off the scale

and you think ONE picture is going to satisfy us?? HA HA HA!!! I scoff at thee!

Let's see more pictures! I wanna see the wheel/tire package too!
Old 02-12-2003, 08:22 PM
Hummer Professional

Dr. B,
Here's a couple of not so good pic. I will take some more this weekend and post them on Monday.

Attached Images

Old 02-13-2003, 03:58 AM

HeeHaw is off the scale

Hey BILL, how does this thing run? Looks Nice?

HeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwww
Old 02-13-2003, 01:13 PM

bklynh2srock is off the scale

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.
but she knows what she knows.
Give that girl wings and that\'s all she wrote.
Old 02-13-2003, 01:37 PM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2 Bill:
Dr. B,
Here's a couple of not so good pic. I will take some more this weekend and post them on Monday.

1970 Trans Am, balanced, blue printed, Hooker ceramics<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
HeeHaw, Thanks!
If you go to the Whipple site they state about 135 hp. I also have headers, catback, intake and custom tuning by Ed Wright. (Ed tuned out all of the torque management) It runs extremely strong. My '94 454 Suburban has a Whipple on it too for about 50k miles and I have had no problems with it at all. Runs extremely strong and does not overheat!

Old 02-22-2003, 12:43 AM

AUBURN H2 is off the scale

H2 Bill,

Now that you have had your Whipple for a short time, what do you think? Is it a noticeable and worth the money improvement or just a mental thing to have it. Are there any weak points to the system, maybe sluggish starts or noises. I am considering putting a supercharger on mine and I am just trying to find someone with experience to talk me out of it.
Old 02-24-2003, 09:00 PM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AUBURN H2:
H2 Bill,

Now that you have had your Whipple for a short time, what do you think? Is it a noticeable and worth the money improvement or just a mental thing to have it. Are there any weak points to the system, maybe sluggish starts or noises. I am considering putting a supercharger on mine and I am just trying to find someone with experience to talk me out of it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Auburn H2,
I certainly wouldn't talk you out of it! It is a huge improvement over stock. As of today they have a fix for the programming of the pcm.
If you check their website you can find it under their new products. This will take care of the torque management problems associated with GM products since 1999. I also have an intake, Edlebrock headers, and catback exhaust. I also have had a Whipple on my 454 1994 Suburban for over 50k miles with absolutely no problems and that particular application the change in performance is unbelievable!
I think that it is a mod that is certainly worth the money.

Old 04-20-2003, 11:50 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

Bill, whats your MPG?
and where did you have it installed?
Old 04-22-2003, 08:53 PM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albie:
Bill, whats your MPG?
and where did you have it installed?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm getting 9.9mpg around town. On the highway about 13. I have a friend that owns Hovley Automotive here in Palm Desert that has done lots of supercharger installs of all make of blowers and all makes of autos/trucks. He has one mechanic that does all of them and is very meticulous.

www.4swimwear.com
Old 04-23-2003, 12:33 AM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

thanks Bill