H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 10-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Hummer Veteran

GotSandH3 is off the scale

I just got back from wheelin at Hollister Hills in cali. While I was wheelin the Onstar person came on. The vechical must of thought i was in an accident because of the angle I was at. I told her i was just wheelin and that it wasnt an
emergency. On the way home I noticed that my air bag light was on. Only the drivers side.
I called onstar back and they ran a diagnostic.
She told me to take it into the dealership. Is this going to happen everytime i go wheelin now?

Overall the trip was great!! Got a few scratches on her and ripped the license plate off. The gearing is amazing and the rear diff. locked saved me a couple of times. H3 has more then enough power for wheeling thanks to the gearing.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Hummer Veteran

I just got back from wheelin at Hollister Hills in cali. While I was wheelin the Onstar person came on. The vechical must of thought i was in an accident because of the angle I was at. I told her i was just wheelin and that it wasnt an
emergency. On the way home I noticed that my air bag light was on. Only the drivers side.
She told me to take it into the dealership. Is this going to happen everytime i go wheelin now?

Overall the trip was great!! Got a few scratches on her and ripped the license plate off. The gearing is amazing and the rear diff. locked saved me a couple of times. H3 has more then enough power for wheeling thanks to the gearing.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:20 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

did you get pics???? POST EM!
Old 10-24-2005, 01:38 AM

4churchill is off the scale

i bet i know where you ripperd your plate off

Pics DO NOW!!!

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-24-2005, 03:25 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GotSandH3:

Overall the trip was great!! Got a few scratches on her and ripped the license plate off. The gearing is amazing and the rear diff. locked saved me a couple of times. H3 has more then enough power for wheeling thanks to the gearing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you joined the http://www.norcalhummergroup.org yet???

We need more H3's, so far only two!

DO NOW PLEASE!
Old 10-24-2005, 03:33 AM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Anytime you need someone to go with, let me know!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What she said. And PICS!

Old 10-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anytime you need someone to go with, let me know! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what he said...Mee too! Mee too!
Old 10-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Hummer Veteran

xburbman is off the scale

Hi! Just got back from a trip between Dallas and Fayetteville, ARK. I know much of the discussion is about off-roading...and I can't wait to take my H3 to my deer-lease in the Texas hill country....BUT..I've just got to give a line or 2 about how outstanding I think this H3 is ON road...I averaged 80-85 there and back. It drove like a dream...having driven a Suburban for the last 5 years...that's saying alot. I was able to pass on FM roads without a problem...on the Interstate it purred like a kitten. The heated seats Rock on brisk mornings. We did go to Devils Den State Park in NW ARK but no opportunity to off road...just park roads. Am looking forward to opening day...Nov.5. I called OnStar on the way just to try it out and they pitched a package of 100 minutes for $20 which I will definitely get...just for the info/diagnostics it's worth it. After doing my own calculations I got 16mpg...probably because my rpm was around 3k for most of the trip. That must have been a pretty steep angle to pull your license plate off!!? Good luck with the airbag light. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GotSandH3:

Overall the trip was great!! Got a few scratches on her and ripped the license plate off. The gearing is amazing and the rear diff. locked saved me a couple of times. H3 has more then enough power for wheeling thanks to the gearing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DO NOW PLEASE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 10-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Hummer Veteran

Hi again...sorry about that last post. It should have been directed to GotSandH3. Does your alias have anything to do with your preferred choice of clothing? My fiancee can't ever seem to get enough Bebe clothes. I like the way they look but it just makes me want to take 'em off...I guess that's the idea!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:

DO NOW PLEASE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 10-24-2005, 10:57 PM
Hummer Guru

No, not Bebe clothes, it's cajun pronounced BayBay, an affectionate term like "baby".
Old 10-26-2005, 03:42 AM
Hummer Veteran

Sorry people, for some stupid reason i forgot to bring a camera with me. Anyone want to go with me again to Hollister Oct. 29th (saturday)??
Lets see how many H3s we can get out there.
I ripped the front and rear plates off when I was going through the frame twister (wood logs).
Also used the stock skid plates a lot. My screename stands for what it means. I go to Pismo Dunes a lot and perfer wheelin in the dunes. You cant get that many scratches out there. Let me know if you guys and gals want to go wheelin with me this weekend.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:50 AM
Hummer Guru

Sorry people, for some stupid reason i forgot to bring a camera with me. Anyone want to go with me again to Hollister Oct. 29th (saturday)??
I ripped the front and rear plates off when I was going through the frame twister (wood logs).
Also used the stock skid plates a lot. My screename stands for what it means. I go to Pismo Dunes a lot and perfer wheelin in the dunes. You cant get that many scratches out there. Let me know if you guys and gals want to go wheelin with me this weekend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

..I'm free.....my Husband will probably kill me....but what the he11, you only live once right????

Lets see if we can get Tacocat, Former Jeeper and Sewie to come out? Are there any other H3's out there??
Old 10-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Hummer Guru

Let's see...work on Saturday..or go wheelin'. Yup, I'm in!

Old 10-26-2005, 04:10 PM

tacocat is off the scale

I don't own an H3 yet. It looks like it will be awhile longer (waiting for that potential diesel, dangit f5stop).
Old 10-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Hummer Veteran

Also used the stock skid plates a lot. My screename stands for what it means. I go to Pismo Dunes a lot and perfer wheelin in the dunes. You cant get that many scratches out there. Let me know if you guys and gals want to go wheelin with me this weekend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the invite GotSand, but that's probably a full 2-day drive for me! I'll be in the Texas Hill country though and hope to do a little rock climbing. I may have a few scratches scratches when I get back...Mesquite & Live Oak tree branches....scrrreeeeeeech....it makes me ill to think about it. I think I'll bring my tree saw. Have a good time!
Old 10-26-2005, 05:13 PM
Hummer Veteran

Thanks for the info YellowH3!! What time do all of you people wanna meet up there?? Wanna drive up with me Sewie? Or we could all meet up somewhere and drive up together. Would be a cool little trip!
Old 10-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Hummer Guru

Hey Sewie,

Just got a firm maybe from NCHG!!! Who else wants in on a daytrip?
Old 10-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Hummer Guru

Any H3's in NorCal want to go the Hollister Hills this Saturday????

Bump!
Old 10-26-2005, 10:28 PM
Hummer Veteran

I would join the NCHG but that $50 to join would be better spent on upgrades for the H3. Count me in for sure for Saturday!!
Old 10-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Hummer Guru

I would join the NCHG but that $50 to join would be better spent on upgrades for the H3. Count me in for sure for Saturday!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you get a calendar! Actually, I met Brian a couple weeks ago at the HH and it seems like a really cool group and they do some great runs.