H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 10-09-2005, 01:53 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBeebe:
Did you have fun today drty? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doing what? In the shower? Yes, I did. Bending over for the soap is fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed
Old 10-09-2005, 02:06 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBeebe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

Doing what? In the shower? Yes, I did. Bending over for the soap is fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, dude, just because you've got cheesy deposits under your ball sack don't hate me for my clean taint.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMAO!!
Old 10-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Hummer Guru

yeah Cort is a good guy...The whole crew is pretty cool...did the guys from HUMMER STEEL make it out with the H1 opentop witht he steel bed accross the back seats and the huge light bar on the top for the light force lights? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This was the Light Force guys rig. It's the only pic I got. We did a night run and got to see how they worked. The two on the outside are HID lights. I turned my PIAA 580's on next to them, and to be honest, I didn't notice a huge difference. Theirs were aimed higher so it was hard to get a good reference. I do like the bulletproof cover though. In fact, I broke one of my light covers the next day.
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought those guys did a piss poor job of aiming their lights. Plus, they didn't focus them properly or use the spreader lenses. The light output could have easily been much more impressive with those lights.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:38 PM

4churchill is off the scale

Those lights can be bad ass if used properly....The guys form HUMMER STEEL turned their's on and they were awsome.....I also like the fact you can get the covers tinted all differently for different conditions

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Hummer Guru

They were switching lenses all the time, but it was still hard to tell if you weren't in the truck with them. I like the fact that you can change from a spreader lense to a yellow or blue lense if you need to. And I like the fact they were really strong. He dropped one on the cement and it was fine.