H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 10-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Hummer Professional

Location: GAIN INFORMATION AND EDUCATION RELATING TO HUMMER H2\'S
H2BRUTE is off the scale

Well, here we go again. Wilma wreaked it's havoc this week on South Florida much worse than Katrina did to us. Bad news is lots of damage. The winds were clocked in excess of 120 mph. I can't imagine what it was like when Wilma hit Cancun and Cozumel with lots more punch than it hit us. . There can't be much left of those areas. It looked as if a giant weed wacker came through and shredded the trees. My neighborhood like so many others got wrecked. Lots of roof tiles flying all over the place as well as tree limbs. No damage at all to the BRUTE. Next year, it will be in the garage, one way or the other. Here's some pics around my neighborhood. We finally got our power and phones back last night, primarily because we are 2 blocks from a hospital. There are still 2m people however, without power. It gets old real fast.. Our biggest problem is the gas situation. Very loooonnnnngggg lines and not many stations open. Again, here's where the H2 comes through with flying colors. With a 32 gal tank, if you minimize driving, you can make it last. I am fortunate that I work out of my house, so I kept driving to a minimum. I couldn't wait until the storm passed so I could clean that baby. I never saw so much shredded leaves in every nook and cranny of my truck. I would say it took me about 15 minutes just to pressure hose the junk out of the roof drains and every where else..The good news is that stores are opening back up and the long lines will soon diminish. I am sure before I need to fill er up again. Yeah H2!
Old 10-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Hummer Professional

Location: GAIN INFORMATION AND EDUCATION RELATING TO HUMMER H2\'S
H2BRUTE is off the scale

Well, here we go again. Wilma wreaked it's havoc this week on South Florida much worse than Katrina did to us. Bad news is lots of damage. The winds were clocked in excess of 120 mph. I can't imagine what it was like when Wilma hit Cancun and Cozumel with lots more punch than it hit us. . There can't be much left of those areas. It looked as if a giant weed wacker came through and shredded the trees. My neighborhood like so many others got wrecked. Lots of roof tiles flying all over the place as well as tree limbs. No damage at all to the BRUTE. Next year, it will be in the garage, one way or the other. Here's some pics around my neighborhood. We finally got our power and phones back last night, primarily because we are 2 blocks from a hospital. There are still 2m people however, without power. It gets old real fast.. Our biggest problem is the gas situation. Very loooonnnnngggg lines and not many stations open. Again, here's where the H2 comes through with flying colors. With a 32 gal tank, if you minimize driving, you can make it last. I am fortunate that I work out of my house, so I kept driving to a minimum. I couldn't wait until the storm passed so I could clean that baby. I never saw so much shredded leaves in every nook and cranny of my truck. I would say it took me about 15 minutes just to pressure hose the junk out of the roof drains and every where else..The good news is that stores are opening back up and the long lines will soon diminish. I am sure before I need to fill er up again. Yeah H2!
Old 10-30-2005, 11:31 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad everyone is okay.

Wow! Those are some big rootbawls.
Attached Images

Old 10-30-2005, 01:04 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

good to see/hear your ok. I cannot imagine going though something like that.