H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

View Poll Results: Who is the worst forum member ever?
timgco 10 55.56%
timgco 1 5.56%
timgco 2 11.11%
timgco 2 11.11%
timgco 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam in CO:
I voted for Tim (a$$hole)! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can I write in a votee

hummerman!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Adam has a large *******? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Drty do you concur???
Old 03-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mooncricket:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Ahhhh... a little love spat.
Also, pheewwww!! Thought I was going to be voted in unanimously </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, we all knew you'd get your panties in a bunch and want to fight whomever used your name in a joke........ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're still a dumb fuc<span class="ev_code_BLACK">ker</span>. You just could leave your issue alone. How about we play your game by my rules and see how long you last before crying? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God damn drty, I guess I really do get under your skin. And I love how fuking tough you seem to be over the internet.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mooncricket:
Also, pheewwww!! Thought I was going to be voted in unanimously </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, we all knew you'd get your panties in a bunch and want to fight whomever used your name in a joke........ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're still a dumb fuc<span class="ev_code_BLACK">ker</span>. You just could leave your issue alone. How about we play your game by my rules and see how long you last before crying? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God damn drty, I guess I really do get under your skin. And I love how fuking tough you seem to be over the internet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think joking about child molesting is funny? Ok, you've got it, bitch.
"Tough over the internet"??? Look who's talking. You wouldn't make a peep in real life if you were in front of me. So, nice going you little e-hypocrite.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
The dictionary defines "timgco" as: Azzhole.

The thesarus shows these synonyms: DRTY, DRTYFN, Dirty fun, Dirtyfun

Weird. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fisso
Old 03-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
The dictionary defines "timgco" as: Azzhole.

The thesarus shows these synonyms: DRTY, DRTYFN, Dirty fun, Dirtyfun

Weird. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rib-eating bastich.

Fisso </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 03-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Hummer Guru

I PM'd you all mighty internet forum bad ass
Old 03-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Albie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Adam has a large *******? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Drty do you concur??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can verify this. I saw a plug fall out of it in Moab. It was like watching Paragon's body mount bushing fall off his rig and roll down the escalator.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Banned

Mrs.ssippi is an unknown quantity at this point

God damn drty, I guess I really do get under your skin. And I love how fuking tough you seem to be over the internet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think joking about child molesting is funny? Ok, you've got it, bitch.
"Tough over the internet"??? Look who's talking. You wouldn't make a peep in real life if you were in front of me. So, nice going you little e-hypocrite. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because you will put a ball gag in his mouth?
Old 03-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

I PM'd you all mighty internet forum bad ass </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can still make the trip to Moab. But after hearing about you, I'm sure you'll come up with some lame little bitch excuse.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs.ssippi:
Because you will put a ball gag in his mouth? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> No, just want to watch him stand there and piss himself.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs.ssippi:
Because you will put a ball gag in his mouth? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> No, just want to watch him stand there and piss himself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, cause your so ****ing big and bad ass. I will piss myself just looking at you and being in your presence LMFAO.....Make sure to wear you little army fatigues also, that adds to how scarry you represent yourself

Now I PM'd you so we wouldnt have to waste forum space foe everyone else......
Old 03-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

Because you will put a ball gag in his mouth? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> No, just want to watch him stand there and piss himself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, cause your so ****ing big and bad ass. I will piss myself just looking at you and being in your presence LMFAO.....Make sure to wear you little army fatigues also, that adds to how scarry you represent yourself

Now I PM'd you so we wouldnt have to waste forum space foe everyone else...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but I know you're not going to run your e-mouth in person. Since when did you become such a turdling? Your PM was about a 1/2 step away from an incoherent rant. You really must have some deep rooted issues regarding child molesting since you just can't let it go that you made a terrible joke.

Please don't tell me you touched yourself looking at my cammies. It wouldn't surprise me, though.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Hummer Guru

what the **** drty, your still trying to act tough on the public forum

can you not just keep in the PM's... and my PM's I'll happily post. I'm just simply letting you know that I think your a pussy and I'd be glad to come kick your ass in moab. Your a fat ****ing over weight goober with MAN BOOBS so I really hope your as tough in person as you think you are also....Now if you want to keep ranting about me start a thread called mooncricket and do it....... You act as if your some big ****ing bad ass and your not.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Hummer Guru

FIRST PM SENT:

Look DRTYFN, I didn't mean to affend you in the first place. I obviously dont play on the internet and search around AUTO forums as much as you do so I dont understand many of YOUR internet issues. I posted it as a joke that went to far and your ****ing ass cant get over it. I dont know you DRTY, but can assure you that I am not scared of you. So if you want to keep badgering me with your all mighty toughness, then we can meet up in Moab and ****ing dook it out. I actually love to brawl and I dont talk about it much, and I dont run around flexing my emuscles, but I can assure you that I have no issues of being scared of you at all. I think your a funny mother****er that obviously has a problem with me. So, I'll see you Moab to wheel if I can make it, and if you still feel like acting "the badass" we can ****ing fight like little highschool kids after school. Now, I'll stay the **** out of your posts so I dont bother you any more.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL...Ryan...I miss you dude.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:15 PM
Hummer Guru

SECOND PM SENT:

however it's spelt you wanna keep making accusations that your gonna kick my ass then you better be able to bring it. If there is one thing in life I love the same way you love you H2 it is fighting and DOOKING it out if you must. You have acted from the very beggining like you want a ****ing piece of me in MOAB and you still to this day act as if I and everyone else should be scared of you. Now I'm 6 foot 205 pounds and around 10% bodyfat. You seem to act like I cant stick up for myself and that I'm a pussy and you use that every chance you get on the forums. If I dont make it to MOAB it's because my boss works my ass off. But, I wanted to come to Moab to wheel with a COUPLE fo people and actually to meet you. But if it's a big ****ing "tough" fest lets just set it up for some entertainment. I'm sure we could make some fun money off of it no matter who walked away and who didn't.... I respect your opinion towards my ****TY joke, but I dont respect people talking down to me like Im a pussy. I dont talk **** without fininshing it, obviously you dont either. If you feel we have a grudge that needs worked out then hell, lets work it out. I swear I dont have anything to prove with my Jeep, but I would be happy to come prove that I wouldnt be that one standing there with my dick in my hand scared.........

I'm just simply letting you know that I'm NOT THE ONE that will run from someone talking **** DRTYFN......and your right, not knowing someone and calling them out in person is a big mistake....Wish you knew me a little better..
Old 03-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

is all of this secret homo talk

would you two please get a room
Old 03-02-2006, 03:35 PM
Hummer Messiah

Ok, you can stop your e-bravado & ruffling your feathers. You're tough on the web. I love how you had to tell me how tell me your height & weight. FYI, I'm bigger than you. You just can't let it go that you made a terrible "joke" about child molestation and got called on it. Not used to being held accountable for your actions, are you?
I don't know what your problem is or why you can't just let your problem gather dust. Maybe you're trying to cry for help before you molest little kids? Hmmm... you did feel the need to list your physical stats and you can't get over your issue of pedophilia. Are you trying to tell the world something? It's starting to sound like it. Oh, that and you wheel a Jeep..... You're coming out!!!! Ok, you're not invited to Moab anymore.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
is all of this secret homo talk

would you two please get a room </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This issue was halted at the interdiction(sorry, Moonie, not trying to get you excited) of Alec, but Moonie just couldn't leave it alone.