Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 04-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nappy headed hoes!!

Well, I'M pissed because Rutgers is my alma mater and those hos ROCK!!!

Bad Imus, bad Imus!!!!!

Stacy
Old 04-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

Imus is just a cracker ass white boy that tried to bust a black joke and wiped out. Sorry was all that was needed..

We need to remember to forgive those who offend us - it helps move on. Just beat thier ass if they do it again
Old 04-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2 OHHH! is on a distinguished road

Gooey is a crabby dicked ho!
Old 04-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Fired from MSNBC. Look for CBS to follow suit.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:16 AM
Hummer Veteran

humvee is off the scale

Rick Caplin pulled the plug for the $$. Maybe they will replace him with Dave Chapell and everything will be ok.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
Fired from MSNBC. Look for CBS to follow suit.

X2...he's screwed all his big advertisers are jumping ship. Top 4 bailed today.....too bad they let a$$hats like jesse jacksooooon and al Shaptoon ruin the guy. Although I never lsitend to imus other than ocasionally watching him on I think cnn or whoever carried his show on cable or used too.....still that people are going to bend over and grab thier ankles for the do nothing scream but racism nappy headed hoes.............

So much for freedom of speech

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 04-12-2007, 01:48 AM
Hummer Veteran

humvee is off the scale

Maybe someone should give Jackson and Sharpton a job?
Old 04-12-2007, 03:22 AM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by humvee
Maybe someone should give Jackson and Sharpton a job?

They already have a job...it's called extortion...........

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 04-12-2007, 03:47 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDWH
They already have a job...it's called extortion...........

No kidding.

Hey maybe Imus and Kramer can start a show together.

I am keeping an eye and ear on people with excessive melanin from now on.

I hear the word "cracker" just once and they are so fuggin fired.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:56 AM
Hummer Veteran

humvee is off the scale

Just watched ol JJ say that in the Duke case the boys shouldn't have paid for the girl to strip and that he would have paid for her education if he would have known that. Asked if he will now and he said, well I don't know her that well? Why in the F&*k do they even ask that idiot to speak??
I'm gettin pissed by the minute and am dwelling on this I guess.
Sometimes it seems the wheels are commin off the wagon!
Old 04-12-2007, 04:08 AM
Hummer Veteran

H3 Alaska is off the scale

All in all it all boils down to this: Liberal Media

They make something out of nothing......I call it controversy TV.....

Hail to Tivo to watch what you want and use the skip macro to zoom past the commercials with 3 easy clicks??.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:13 AM
Hummer Novice

BlackDude is on a distinguished road

I hate nappy ass bald headed hoes!

This song is for all the mutherfuckin chicken head bitches

And we kept the mutherfuckin names the same

Cause we think being a bald head bitch is a god damn shame

What the fuck is goin on in this god damn world

What are you bitch a boy or a girl?

I can't tell cause your shit on the sides is gone

You remind me of that monkey lookin bitch Grace Jones

fucked up is how you look to Willie D

I just gotta have a bitch that has more hair than me

Some try to cover up by weavin it through

You ain't foolin nobody

We know your bald headed too

Bald Head Hoes

Whatcha see D, w-w-w-whatcha see D

I see some bald headed hoes

Bald Head Hoes

Whatcha see D, w-w-w-whatcha see D

I see some bald headed hoes

There should be a crime against bald head hoes

Why they want to be bald

Nobody knows

Being bald makes a gal look like a beast

Stupid ass hoes ain't ya heard of grease

Hell naw

Cause if you did you'd have some up there

Like your pussy you gotta give it proper care

Every time I look around I see a damn disgrace

Motherfucking wig pieces all over the place

Its from them Bald head hoes

They just so damn mean

The meanest ass hoes I ever seen

Ain't got no hair so they act crude

And wanna go and pick a fight with the girls who do

Am I right? (you right)

Hell yeah Im right

Ive seen this shit night after night

Instead of wearin other peoples hair you dumbass bitch

You need to buy some dog mane and grow you own damn shit

Now I just can't go with a bald head hoe

You ain't gotta ask why for me to tell you so

If I cant run through her hair with my hand

Somehow it seems like I be fucking a man

So stay away you bold hickies

I know you out there

Talkin to you hoes who ain't got no hair

Your sister bald Zanny

Your mamma bald Eddie

I bet you even got a bald headed ass granny

Now this is how you spot a bald headed hoe....

Hair spots on a hot sunny day

Too many gaps in the scalp is a dead giveaway

I saw no hair Clair

Yesterday on the cut

Today I saw the girl her hair was down to her butt

I hope that she now, that I know it aint real

But I wont squeal not even on Andrea

Kim, Shawn or Merylinn

Nor Tamika and Rika the famous bald head twins

Something must be done

About these citizens

You ask

what will I do to support my fellow man?

Im proposing a bill

To capital hill

To kill all bald headed women at will...
Old 04-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by humvee
Just watched ol JJ say that in the Duke case the boys shouldn't have paid for the girl to strip and that he would have paid for her education if he would have known that. Asked if he will now and he said, well I don't know her that well? Why in the F&*k do they even ask that idiot to speak??
I'm gettin pissed by the minute and am dwelling on this I guess.
Sometimes it seems the wheels are commin off the wagon!

Nah...JJ would have knocked up the bitch then pulled money from his Rainbow Coalition to keep her mouth shut.

Imagine for a moment this scenario..........................................

A white girl accuses 3 black guys of rape. Then it comes out that she was a lying bitch and the guys had done nothing wrong. Just IMAGINE all the screaming that would be going on. Probably would have been rioting and a civil war x 976 gabillion

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================
Old 04-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Hummer Veteran

humvee is off the scale

It all plays back to the race card. PERIOD! Snoop Dog just slid through the legal system again...... Sharpon just admitted he says things in private and that we are all guilty. WTF, so he "they" determine when and where something should be said?
I noticed before Imus was fired a few of his so called friends defended him and said he should be given a chance. The second he was canned form MNSBC they ( his supporters) said that he should have been fired.? ..Gee wonder why.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Hummer Guru

MarineHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not a big fan of Jason Whitlock's sports collumns, but he got this one right:

Imus isn?t the real bad guy

Instead of wasting time on irrelevant shock jock, black leaders need to be fighting a growing gangster culture.

By JASON WHITLOCK - Columnist

Thank you, Don Imus. You?ve given us (black people) an excuse to avoid our real problem.

You?ve given Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson another opportunity to pretend that the old fight, which is now the safe and lucrative fight, is still the most important fight in our push for true economic and social equality.

You?ve given Vivian Stringer and Rutgers the chance to hold a nationally televised recruiting celebration expertly disguised as a news conference to respond to your poor attempt at humor.

Thank you, Don Imus. You extended Black History Month to April, and we can once again wallow in victimhood, protest like it?s 1965 and delude ourselves into believing that fixing your hatred is more necessary than eradicating our self-hatred.

The bigots win again.

While we?re fixated on a bad joke cracked by an irrelevant, bad shock jock, I?m sure at least one of the marvelous young women on the Rutgers basketball team is somewhere snapping her fingers to the beat of 50 Cent?s or Snoop Dogg?s or Young Jeezy?s latest ode glorifying nappy-headed pimps and hos.

I ain?t saying Jesse, Al and Vivian are gold-diggas, but they don?t have the heart to mount a legitimate campaign against the real black-folk killas.

It is us. At this time, we are our own worst enemies. We have allowed our youths to buy into a culture (hip hop) that has been perverted, corrupted and overtaken by prison culture. The music, attitude and behavior expressed in this culture is anti-black, anti-education, demeaning, self-destructive, pro-drug dealing and violent.

Rather than confront this heinous enemy from within, we sit back and wait for someone like Imus to have a slip of the tongue and make the mistake of repeating the things we say about ourselves.

It?s embarrassing. Dave Chappelle was offered $50 million to make racially insensitive jokes about black and white people on TV. He was hailed as a genius. Black comedians routinely crack jokes about white and black people, and we all laugh out loud.

I?m no Don Imus apologist. He and his tiny companion Mike Lupica blasted me after I fell out with ESPN. Imus is a hack.

But, in my view, he didn?t do anything outside the norm for shock jocks and comedians. He also offered an apology. That should?ve been the end of this whole affair. Instead, it?s only the beginning. It?s an opportunity for Stringer, Jackson and Sharpton to step on victim platforms and elevate themselves and their agenda$.

I watched the Rutgers news conference and was ashamed.

Martin Luther King Jr. spoke for eight minutes in 1963 at the March on Washington. At the time, black people could be lynched and denied fundamental rights with little thought. With the comments of a talk-show host most of her players had never heard of before last week serving as her excuse, Vivian Stringer rambled on for 30 minutes about the amazing season her team had.

Somehow, we?re supposed to believe that the comments of a man with virtually no connection to the sports world ruined Rutgers? wonderful season. Had a broadcaster with credibility and a platform in the sports world uttered the words Imus did, I could understand a level of outrage.

But an hourlong press conference over a man who has already apologized, already been suspended and is already insignificant is just plain intellectually dishonest. This is opportunism. This is a distraction.

In the grand scheme, Don Imus is no threat to us in general and no threat to black women in particular. If his words are so powerful and so destructive and must be rebuked so forcefully, then what should we do about the idiot rappers on BET, MTV and every black-owned radio station in the country who use words much more powerful and much more destructive?

I don?t listen or watch Imus? show regularly. Has he at any point glorified selling crack cocaine to black women? Has he celebrated black men shooting each other randomly? Has he suggested in any way that it?s cool to be a baby-daddy rather than a husband and a parent? Does he tell his listeners that they?re suckers for pursuing education and that they?re selling out their race if they do?

When Imus does any of that, call me and I?ll get upset. Until then, he is what he is ? a washed-up shock jock who is very easy to ignore when you?re not looking to be made a victim.

No. We all know where the real battleground is. We know that the gangsta rappers and their followers in the athletic world have far bigger platforms to negatively define us than some old white man with a bad radio show. There?s no money and lots of danger in that battle, so Jesse and Al are going to sit it out.

http://www.kansascity.com/182/story/66339.html
Old 04-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
I'm not a big fan of Jason Whitlock's sports collumns, but he got this one right:

Imus isn?t the real bad guy

Instead of wasting time on irrelevant shock jock, black leaders need to be fighting a growing gangster culture.

By JASON WHITLOCK - Columnist

Thank you, Don Imus. You?ve given us (black people) an excuse to avoid our real problem.

You?ve given Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson another opportunity to pretend that the old fight, which is now the safe and lucrative fight, is still the most important fight in our push for true economic and social equality.

You?ve given Vivian Stringer and Rutgers the chance to hold a nationally televised recruiting celebration expertly disguised as a news conference to respond to your poor attempt at humor.

Thank you, Don Imus. You extended Black History Month to April, and we can once again wallow in victimhood, protest like it?s 1965 and delude ourselves into believing that fixing your hatred is more necessary than eradicating our self-hatred.

The bigots win again.

While we?re fixated on a bad joke cracked by an irrelevant, bad shock jock, I?m sure at least one of the marvelous young women on the Rutgers basketball team is somewhere snapping her fingers to the beat of 50 Cent?s or Snoop Dogg?s or Young Jeezy?s latest ode glorifying nappy-headed pimps and hos.

I ain?t saying Jesse, Al and Vivian are gold-diggas, but they don?t have the heart to mount a legitimate campaign against the real black-folk killas.

It is us. At this time, we are our own worst enemies. We have allowed our youths to buy into a culture (hip hop) that has been perverted, corrupted and overtaken by prison culture. The music, attitude and behavior expressed in this culture is anti-black, anti-education, demeaning, self-destructive, pro-drug dealing and violent.

Rather than confront this heinous enemy from within, we sit back and wait for someone like Imus to have a slip of the tongue and make the mistake of repeating the things we say about ourselves.

It?s embarrassing. Dave Chappelle was offered $50 million to make racially insensitive jokes about black and white people on TV. He was hailed as a genius. Black comedians routinely crack jokes about white and black people, and we all laugh out loud.

I?m no Don Imus apologist. He and his tiny companion Mike Lupica blasted me after I fell out with ESPN. Imus is a hack.

But, in my view, he didn?t do anything outside the norm for shock jocks and comedians. He also offered an apology. That should?ve been the end of this whole affair. Instead, it?s only the beginning. It?s an opportunity for Stringer, Jackson and Sharpton to step on victim platforms and elevate themselves and their agenda$.

I watched the Rutgers news conference and was ashamed.

Martin Luther King Jr. spoke for eight minutes in 1963 at the March on Washington. At the time, black people could be lynched and denied fundamental rights with little thought. With the comments of a talk-show host most of her players had never heard of before last week serving as her excuse, Vivian Stringer rambled on for 30 minutes about the amazing season her team had.

Somehow, we?re supposed to believe that the comments of a man with virtually no connection to the sports world ruined Rutgers? wonderful season. Had a broadcaster with credibility and a platform in the sports world uttered the words Imus did, I could understand a level of outrage.

But an hourlong press conference over a man who has already apologized, already been suspended and is already insignificant is just plain intellectually dishonest. This is opportunism. This is a distraction.

In the grand scheme, Don Imus is no threat to us in general and no threat to black women in particular. If his words are so powerful and so destructive and must be rebuked so forcefully, then what should we do about the idiot rappers on BET, MTV and every black-owned radio station in the country who use words much more powerful and much more destructive?

I don?t listen or watch Imus? show regularly. Has he at any point glorified selling crack cocaine to black women? Has he celebrated black men shooting each other randomly? Has he suggested in any way that it?s cool to be a baby-daddy rather than a husband and a parent? Does he tell his listeners that they?re suckers for pursuing education and that they?re selling out their race if they do?

When Imus does any of that, call me and I?ll get upset. Until then, he is what he is ? a washed-up shock jock who is very easy to ignore when you?re not looking to be made a victim.

No. We all know where the real battleground is. We know that the gangsta rappers and their followers in the athletic world have far bigger platforms to negatively define us than some old white man with a bad radio show. There?s no money and lots of danger in that battle, so Jesse and Al are going to sit it out.

http://www.kansascity.com/182/story/66339.html

God damn Marinehawk. That hits the nail right on the head.

FANTASTIC article. Thanks

=================
Old 04-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

humvee is off the scale

Perfect
Old 04-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Hummer Authority

What really bothers me is that Jackson and Sharpton go under the guise of trying to bring racial equality and bring the races together. The only problem that when they do this shlt alls it does is divide the races.

Its nice to see that article and who the author was.

=================
Old 04-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Hummer Guru

MarineHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHummerGuy
What really bothers me is that Jackson and Sharpton go under the guise of trying to bring racial equality and bring the races together. The only problem that when they do this shlt alls it does is divide the races.

Its nice to see that article and who the author was.

Yeah, Sharpton's and Jackson's income and power increase as the perception of racism as aproblem increases. The last thing they want is for racism to decline and for people to realize it. Just like with Arafat and the conflict with Isreal. He knew that he would lose all his warlord-based power if the conflict ended.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Hummer Expert

BigPoppa1411 is on a distinguished road

Iits official, IMUS is gone! He was fired today!