H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 11-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kooter is off the scale

no need to post...better to sit back and listen. Only "officially" joined recently becuase of a couple check engine lighs I have been having. This recent cold snap and snow has triggered my CEL twice in the last two weeks. New Thermostat and not sure what on the second one yet. Anyway....enuf interuption, back to the mud slinging and PICS!
Old 11-30-2005, 07:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

Mike B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How GA girls do it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
FOUL!!!!
Misleading thread topic!!! Post panty pics of yourself or banned!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any surprise this is the post that started this thread down its current Fawk'n path?
Old 11-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

GEORGIAH3 Pics!! your H3 in pic is optional

TheArchiTexan You can trade your picture of your trans am for the picture below.
You will be the talk of the trailer park
Attached Images

H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:09 PM

GEORGIAH3 is off the scale

I could not resist a little hello...This has been so much fun...I don't have the energy to sling anymore ****, because you know I have been so busy spending my daddy's money today and all...I do hope that we have all learned a valuable lesson...Do not pick on the Kid with the Stickers...I can be a fiesty one...
2006 H3 Adventure, Boulder Grey Metallic, Dark Graphite/ Tuscany Granite Katzkin Interior, Blk Nerf Bars, Brush Guard, Crossbows, Vent Visors, Mud Guards , Off-Road-Trailering Pkg, Hummer Rubber mats for Cargo and Floor and UGA stickers that I keep c
Old 11-30-2005, 11:24 PM
Hummer Veteran

TexasRTR78 is off the scale

Well, I know that I, too, have not been around here long either but I have to say that this has been one of the most entertaining "discussions" I have read since I have been here!

Thanks for the entertainment, GeorgiaH3!!!
Old 11-30-2005, 11:41 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GEORGIAH3:
I could not resist a little hello...This has been so much fun...I don't have the energy to sling anymore ****, because you know I have been so busy spending my daddy's money today and all...I do hope that we have all learned a valuable lesson...Do not pick on the Kid with the Stickers...I can be a fiesty one... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Who are you?
Old 12-01-2005, 04:00 AM
Hummer Veteran

Shawn from Angry Iron is off the scale

GeorgiaH3 Where are you from? I am in Kathleen. I have a Humvee and do custom work I am looking for an H3 to use for measurements and such maybe we can help each other out.
We try to get up to TN several times a year to do some wheelin you would be welcome to come along. Just let me know your contact information. shawn@angryiron.com is my email and my number can be found on my website http://www.angryiron.com
I personally disagree with your choice of dealers at the moment but things could change.
I have been in the area for going on three years and never has Jerry Barker invited me to a Hummer Happening. Where as the Atlanta dealers are always inviting me to go play.

Shawn
85 HMMWV

Angry Iron www.angryiron.com
Taking the High Ground
Old 12-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shawn from Angry I have a Humvee and do custom work I am looking for an H3 to use for measurements </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you thinking about for the H3? I've looked at your site before and would love to see some custom UC protection done for the H3.

Old 12-02-2005, 01:23 AM

GEORGIAH3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shawn from Angry Iron:
GeorgiaH3 Where are you from? I am in Kathleen. I have a Humvee and do custom work I am looking for an H3 to use for measurements and such maybe we can help each other out.
We try to get up to TN several times a year to do some wheelin you would be welcome to come along. Just let me know your contact information. shawn@angryiron.com is my email and my number can be found on my website http://www.angryiron.com
I personally disagree with your choice of dealers at the moment but things could change.
I have been in the area for going on three years and never has Jerry Barker invited me to a Hummer Happening. Where as the Atlanta dealers are always inviting me to go play. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am about an hour-fifteen or so south...I was wanting to have some locals do most of my work, but as much as I travel it will not be a prob to get to Kathleen...My old college roomate lived there, so I am somewhat familiar with the area...I will contact you soon...Thanks
2006 H3 Adventure, Boulder Grey Metallic, Dark Graphite/ Tuscany Granite Katzkin Interior, Blk Nerf Bars, Brush Guard, Crossbows, Vent Visors, Mud Guards , Off-Road-Trailering Pkg, Hummer Rubber mats for Cargo and Floor and UGA stickers that I keep c
Old 12-02-2005, 01:29 AM

MyxH3 is off the scale

Hell any woman who is willing to promote Trojans is Ok in my book... OH S&it you ment the football team.... Never mind, Nothing to see here, move along.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:36 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Hook, line & sinker.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:22 AM
Hummer Veteran

Shawn from Angry Iron is off the scale

Sewie

I think first on my list is a cool winch bumper seems to be a good call. I plan on getting an H3 myself as soon as we get the wife's Tahoe paid off. I plan on getting crazy with it possibly an exo-cage. For sure you will see some serious rockers on it.

Shawn
85 HMMWV

Angry Iron www.angryiron.com
Taking the High Ground
Old 12-02-2005, 02:46 AM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shawn from Angry Iron:
Sewie

I think first on my list is a cool winch bumper seems to be a good call. I plan on getting an H3 myself as soon as we get the wife's Tahoe paid off. I plan on getting crazy with it possibly an exo-cage. For sure you will see some serious rockers on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet! Be sure to keep us up to date.

Old 12-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Hummer Novice

tailgunner is off the scale

wow, and i thought i was the only one that came here to be nothing but an *******. apparently there are many others . . . . .
Old 12-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tailgunner:
wow, and i thought i was the only one that came here to be nothing but an *******. apparently there are many others . . . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>other what.... losers?
Old 12-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Hummer Authority

westhillsat is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tailgunner:
wow, and i thought i was the only one that came here to be nothing but an *******. apparently there are many others . . . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you just go away and stay away, obviously you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the forum with comments like that.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Hummer Authority

westhillsat is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by westhillsat:
wow, and i thought i was the only one that came here to be nothing but an *******. apparently there are many others . . . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you just go away and stay away, obviously you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the forum with comments like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What have you contributed in your 37 posts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have found the lowest priced factory Hummer H3 seat covers, pointed out other members off forum sites where they show their customization so other members can decide if they want to do the work themselves or have the dealer do it.
Passed on manufacturer's links to other members.

While you have been around here for several years, tailgunner has contributed nothing period, to the forums. As you can see above Paragon doesn't think much of tailgunner either, Paragon calls him a loser.

So if you like defending people that call themselves "an *******" go for it.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Hummer Veteran

TheArchiTexan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by westhillsat:

Why don't you just go away and stay away, obviously you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the forum with comments like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What have you contributed in your 37 posts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>what do you accomplish on the internet? Butting in on **** that doesn't concern you? Lets keep this thread going its funny, and while were at it ima start messin with this nerd now. Alec you faggot, stfu
Old 12-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:

What have you contributed in your 37 posts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>what do you accomplish on the internet? Butting in on **** that doesn't concern you? Lets keep this thread going its funny, and while were at it ima start messin with this nerd now. Alec you faggot, stfu </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now thats some funny **** right there.

Pot meet kettle.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:09 AM
Hummer Veteran

TheArchiTexan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:

What have you contributed in your 37 posts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>what do you accomplish on the internet? Butting in on **** that doesn't concern you? Lets keep this thread going its funny, and while were at it ima start messin with this nerd now. Alec you faggot, stfu </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dude first learn how to type **** before you start.

"what do you accomplish on the internet?". I entertain folks with movies (so the mods will never ban me) and the rest of the time I entertain myself LMAO at kids like you getting e-enrageed about it.

Good day </div></BLOCKQUOTE>WOOT WOOT!! YAYYYYY!! U ENTERTAIN US BY SENDIN MOVIES..WELL I ENTERTAIN BY PICKING ON NERDS LIKE YOURSELF..YOU HAVE LIKE 6,000 POSTS..GOOD GOD, IS THIS WHAT YOU DO ALL DAY??? YOUR A LOSER, GO OUT AND DO SOMETHUING U FAT F*CK..YOUR TELLING ME TO LEARN HOW TO TYPE LMAO..WTF IS A BIY??? GO EAT SOME CAKE U QUEER. HAHA ITS GOOD TO BE BACK