H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-04-2002, 03:32 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
MADE YA LOOK!!!!
[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2002, 03:32 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
MADE YA LOOK!!!!
[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2002, 03:53 AM

Gary is off the scale

Hey Steve,

Perhaps Amy (HUMMERGirl)could make an animation of THAT for you. Just kidding...
Amy's creativity has brought many smiles [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] and laugther to my face after seeing all of those designs she created. The H2 being dropped via helicopter cracked me up. Thanks everyone for your great senses of humor. Hopefully someday soon we will have an opportunity for us all to meet.

Respectfully yours,

Gary
Finlayson, MN

Gary
Finlayson, MN

www.FinancingYourHome.com/MyH2HUMMER.htm

www.FinancingYourHome.com
Old 12-04-2002, 03:56 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

cause now I have to suffer her wrath! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2002, 04:08 AM

Gary is off the scale

Steve,

Beware of HUMMERGirl's powers...she has the power to crush you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] Below are some pictures of a totalled H2.

Respectfully yours,

Gary
Finlayson, MN
Attached Images

Gary
Finlayson, MN

Old 12-04-2002, 04:11 AM

Gary is off the scale

Check out the license plates on this H2
Attached Images

Gary
Finlayson, MN

Old 12-04-2002, 04:13 AM

Gary is off the scale

How did this accident happen?
Attached Images

Gary
Finlayson, MN

Old 12-04-2002, 04:48 AM

FrankC is off the scale

NHMRHVN - This H2 is really In Hummer Heaven

Do you think he would be willing to sell his 3rd row seat?
Old 12-04-2002, 04:49 AM

HeeHaw is off the scale

The last person she got after was so scared he left the planet....................

By the way, where is this wreck. I want the spare tire carrier........Think it is jinxed???

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwww [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2002, 04:53 AM

FrankC is off the scale

The body is not even cold yet and we want to start picking it apart. LOL

Poor guy and can't even stand to look at these pics any longer.
Old 12-04-2002, 10:00 AM

Location: In the Deep South, Along the Shore of the Flint River
HummerGirl is off the scale

I leave you fellers alone for one evening to watch a movie and look what happens!!!!

Now this is what I call a more livelier bunch!!!
Hee hee...

Steve you are a RIOT! We are going to be good friends!!!

~amy
Move it or Lose it...
Old 12-04-2002, 10:02 AM

Location: In the Deep South, Along the Shore of the Flint River
HummerGirl is off the scale

Hey, I wonder how much I could get for that brush guard?

(I'm such a frugal shopper)

Seriously...did someone survive this one? We will have to ask HeeHaw what he thinks. So what's the scoop on this H2. Uh. That was some doosie of a crash.

~the aimster
Old 12-04-2002, 11:47 AM

JCJ is off the scale

Is the electricity pole on the background of pic # 2 looking like a cross purposely aimed there?

Maybe a camera or radar alarm should also be put in the front hitch receiver.

This morning I only touched a Mitsu pick up "by accident" fender-2-fender (going less than 10 mph).
The back door of the pick up was pushed inside. H2 only got nearly noticeble scratches on brush guard and bumper loops.
Too bad I didn't have Steve's rolled up news paper to sway at naughty H2.
So watch out who's a** your H2 wants to sniff, when you're not paying attention.

Off course nothing compared to poor "NHMRHVN".
JCJ
Old 12-04-2002, 01:22 PM
Hummer Veteran

OLE YLLR is an unknown quantity at this point

YOU TOO HAVE CHANGED! MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE AIR?
Old 12-04-2002, 01:48 PM

SONA is off the scale

looks like 3 good tires on that one... Ok, buy the whole thing for $100, then take it back for the junk. there are a ton of parts that could be salvaged off of the that thing.... Ok Hummergirl, we will all settle for partial nudes...
\"Life is tough... tougher if you’re stupid.\" \"Just think, right now, all over the world there are people exercising bad judgment. Somebody, right this minute, is probably making the mistake of his life
Old 12-04-2002, 01:56 PM

OUSUCKS is off the scale

Hell...that rear tire cover is in pristine condition too.
Old 12-04-2002, 01:59 PM

JCJ is off the scale

Now let's wait for the guy who tried to set up Jason w/ the 2 yellow H2's to sell 'm: "Good condition H2's 4 sale, slightly damaged". [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2002, 02:33 PM

HeeHaw is off the scale

This is a really long post.

Well in my humble opinion and expertise in taking thousands of collision reports, my opinion is as follows..........But it is only given for fun, realizing it is actually IMPOSSIBLE to determine what really happened without seeing the car in person and if the truth were to be known, it is really impossible to determine what happened WITHOUT being at the scene of the collision.

That being said, let's look at this POOR Hummer.

First of all, there were two collisions. There was the collision with the earth or dirt or ditch or something like that that knocked the front end out from underneath this Hummer. (Rolling the vehicle wouldn't do it)

The second collision was right behind the left front headlight and was something similar to a telephone pole or concrete pole or something SOLID. Could've been another car, but it is very difficult to tell, maybe impossible to determine from a photograph. What ever this Hummer hit, DIDN'T MOVE MUCH if at all, providing it was an object. It is also consistent with a head on collision with another vehicle. If this had been an impact with another MOVING object, the damage would've been much similar, but in my opinion, would've had to have been a much smaller vehicle. Aside from the roof damage, the cockpit really held up fairly well, but the true facts of this collision will only clear up my conjecture. The POI (point of impact) is pushed in resembling a collision of some sort.

Secondly we would see paint transfer and other signs of another vehicle, which I don't see here, but then again this is a photograph. It is unknown which collision occurred first, but my guess is the collision with the OBJECT on the driver's side was probably first.

The other reason I believe this was an impact with a REALLY SOLID OBJECT, is that the collision caused the vehicle to roll. NEVER a good thing, but even the best vehicles can and will roll with a collision with a SOLID OBJECT.

Realizing I don't know where this collision occurred, but based on the plate, it appears to be Idaho. Out here (California) if the injuries were MINOR or FATAL, extraction would be through the passenger side of the vehicle with a driver's side impact like this one because of the ease of extraction. If this were a SERIOUS injury, then extraction of the driver would be through the driver's side to prevent moving the driver and causing more injury, using such things as the Jaws of Life and things like that.

My best guess is if you were wearing your seat belt, you probably survived this one. I say this because of the crumple zones; I see lots of headroom and believe the driver and the passenger probably survived, if they were strapped in.

That being said, here's what happened: Traveling at a decent rate of speed (50 MPH), Hummer hits an object, telephone pole or head-on with another vehicle. Vehicle continues on and veers off the road and hits a sharp incline or decline of dirt or rock with the front end, knocking the front-end out from under the vehicle. Now being unstable without a front-end, the vehicle continues on and rolls at least once coming to rest on the driver’s side or on its TWO remaining wheels. Driver and passenger were seat belted in and sustained only minor injuries and were extracted through the passenger side door, which was easily removed. Both are lucky and happy that this collision happened in a Hummer.

Maybe we can find out how this collision really happened and see how WRONG I REALLY was some time.

See ya

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2002, 03:40 PM

ktower_heels is off the scale

HEEHAW- Great observations. Going to have to go with a concrete pillar, probably bridge or over pass related. They had to be going relativly fast to do that kind of damage all the way down the driver's side, then flip. Damage is consistent with a couple of recent accidents with cars here in Dallas nailing overpass supports. Care to guess the speed that would cause that much damage? H2 is not a flimsy SUV so the amount of crumpled metal is a little surprising, unless the driver was going at highway speeds.
Had a friend flip his Exploder a couple years ago and looked about as beat up. Insurance adjuster tried to tell him it wasn't totaled and they wouldn't get him a new one.
Good to see the cabin in tact!!
Old 12-04-2002, 04:19 PM
Hummer Authority

Big Z has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'll take a shot at it. Driver was over confident in There rig and it's ability to jump and/or fly over rocks. It looks like the main impact was the driver side front wheel,tearing it off, along with the drivers door/side-as it end-overed, landing on the roof rear corner-breaking the shock mount- come back down and took out the other wheel. Passangers seat belt is tucked into the seat,airbag deployed, no blood, probibly no pass or was thrown out . Serious or fatal for the driver (unless stunt driver). Just guessing, but the license plate fits this rig.