H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-30-2002, 06:23 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

I saw (while attending a Hummer research survey)a nice color of blue that will soon be offered on the H2. Lots of great stuff coming down the line. Patience is a virtue...FOR WHICH NONE OF US HAVE!

Enjoy the 2003's.....my hunch is that more then 50% of us (who presently own an H2) will own newer models of the H2 within 5 years.
Old 11-30-2002, 03:43 PM
Hummer Professional

Hummie2 is an unknown quantity at this point

The beauty of this forum is that we are more aware of problems when they do happen. As individuals we would not know of others experience with a problem. Given the number of members here (approx.185) and considering that probably over half have recieved their H2 and are driving it, only 2 reported failures from major drivetrain componets (Bill & Allen's transfercase/front axle differential) is about a 2% experience rate. This is in line with the national numbers Allen reported and quite acceptable. Hummer is very concerned about "Customer Satisfaction". Read their recall notice and instructions in the Tech. section. There is no practial way they can achieve 100% failure free performance. Thats why we have New Car Warranties.

I am sure any improvements will only serve to make a great vehicle better.

Don
Old 12-02-2002, 01:27 AM

CJ is off the scale

great ideas. I spent Thanksgiving in the desert and never ran into another H2. Only one other H1. Ironically it stayed at the bottom of the hill. Nice lady driver though. The one "other thing" I would like to see the factory put into my h2 is a button that shouts "back off dip sh*&%&&S!" and squirts a stream of slime in the direction I choose! Picture this: Ocatillo wells CA. night time, thousands of people, bikes and buggies at a "competition hill" called Blow sands. As I drove through the crowd at the base of the hill a roar went up (not kidding) and the crowd started chanting hummer-hummer! All was groovy until they started swarming and sloshing beer on my baby! This is where the DIP s*!# button would be handy. Must be what the stars go through on a routine basis. Anyway I had already dropped the tire pressure to 15 lbs and gave it a go... so SUWEEEET! Deep sand, tons of woops and no problems. Here is a tip for ya- when airing back up go 5 lbs over. when you disconnect the pressure will be right where you want it. Thanks for all the good, unique and hillarious ideas this site is a blast.
Old 12-02-2002, 03:33 AM
Hummer Veteran

OLE YLLR is an unknown quantity at this point

HEY CJ!!!!!!!! AS SOON AS I GET MY H2 I'LL GIVE YOU A HOLLER AND WE CAN GO BACK OUT TO OCOTILLO AND I'LL TREAT YOU TO SOME CARNE ASADA!!!!!!! HOPE TO SEE YA SOON. OLE YLLR
Old 12-02-2002, 02:51 PM

Alex is off the scale

Locking gas cap
Acc position
Less wind noise at highspeeds
More color selections
"Real" bumpers
Old 12-02-2002, 06:40 PM

CJ is off the scale

Ole Yellr- You bet! Should be twice as much fun.
Old 12-02-2002, 06:59 PM
Hummer Professional

ratesguy is off the scale

I was complaining to my Hummer dealer about the lack of a locking gas cap and he said to mobilize the troops so the factory will take notice. Every survey you fill out include all of these ideas for improvement.After all, we are the customer! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2002, 03:01 PM

SONA is off the scale

I am in dire need of twin mounted .50 cal or M60 Squad Automatic Weapons (SAW) systems mounted in those little square holes on each corner of the bumper (front and Rear), add three each side top mounted smoke grenade tubes like the Delta vehicles and I am there....
will settle for single roof mounted "SAW", computer linked to my helmet drop down sight that will point at what ever I look at from the driver seat, similar to what the Appache Helo Gunners wear. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
\"Life is tough... tougher if you’re stupid.\" \"Just think, right now, all over the world there are people exercising bad judgment. Somebody, right this minute, is probably making the mistake of his life
Old 12-03-2002, 04:02 PM

Location: In the Deep South, Along the Shore of the Flint River
HummerGirl is off the scale

oh come on....you all know you want some white leather interior!

ACCCKKKKK!! I am still haunted by my aunt mildred's 1976 white Cadilac with red console and dash!!! Have no idea what model it was as she got a new one every year????

I personally would like to have

1. a built in fax machine like in Charlie's Angels. No more racing to the house to pick up a fax.

2. Smart-Card Media Outlet with upload/uplink capability (but I guess Sprint PCS beat GM to that one)

3. Talking features...like my 1986 Nissan Maxima had...it used to tell me..."your lights are on" when you got out and the one I Most often heard...was "FUEL level is low"

I never hear those annoying tones as my ears are trying to adjust from the loud music when I get out. I definitely have some hearing damage being of the walkman generation.

4. Stun-Gun feature to keep noisey folks from touching hummer.

5. The JAMES BOND Invisibility feature as in the new movie....that would be so nice...

Hell...just tell them to hire Q's replacement...(John Clese)

~amy
Move it or Lose it...
Old 12-03-2002, 08:45 PM

TonkaH2 is off the scale

Since I won't get my '03 until next year now, I'm a little nervous they'll make cool changes for the '04. Proabably doesn't make sense for them to change it too much while they're making so much money. . .

-Jack
Yellow H2 on order
"I think I can make it. D'OH!"