H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Hummer Expert

JMV1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I may have been “slacking” from my share of reading and posting on this awesome forum, but this guy “spidey” just continues to post garbage. Very little Hummer related topics. Most of his posts, If I didn’t know better, kind of like a little kid.

Just a gut feeling that there may be an interest in this, but who would sign on and support his removal from the forum?

I am in.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:02 AM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally I would NOT support the forced removal of spidey or anyone else. I am not a proponent of censorship of any kind. For the most part we are all adults here (even though we don't always act like it) and I think everyones own common sense is enough to get us through the day. If we started throwing people off this forum for garbage posts, we would all be gone by now. So no matter how much of a pain in the ass someone is, I think they have a right to be here, just as we have a right to respond to them. In time those threads will work their way down the chain and become forgotten. And then a new ******* will emerge and start up a new war. Just my opinon.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:43 AM
Hummer Expert

Ya I think he has the right, but he should hang...

Sorry Spike.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:50 AM
Hummer Professional

funpilot is off the scale

The best way to manage him if he offends you is not to respond to his posts.
Old 03-10-2005, 02:06 AM

Humdinger is off the scale

Funpilot is excatly correct. So many people have an ego that if they are offended, they feel the need to respond. The best way to respond is to not respond.
95 M5 Touring Wagon
Old 03-10-2005, 02:29 AM

Spidey is off the scale

JMV1210,

I've been a member of this forum for awhile with no problems before. I submitted a Topic which I thought had worth to it in which a few members
(same one's as always)decided as Just to trash it which is fine but when they started trashing me and treating me like a troll It's pissed me off . They drew 1st blood not me. So if your going to attack why not attack at the source. Read my posts I've tried to stop a few times.I've seen these same morons gang up on before, it happens way often at this forum and to too many innocent victims always by by the same idiots. Well personally I'm sick and tired of it Aren't you ?? Hey my motto is if you wanna dish it out you better be prepared to take as well. Capeesh ???

Case in point --- How about you "**** for brains!!" I don't even know you and 1st you call me a fag then you want me removed from the forum. Nice 1st impression

So either start again or quit before you get hurt ...TWIT
Old 03-10-2005, 04:29 AM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by Spidey:
They drew 1st blood not me.
I think the Rambo quotes are a little over the top!
Spidey, I was starting to feel a little sorry for you but you are a bonehead! There is a real World out here ... it may be time to move out of your Cartoon World!

Quote:
Read my posts I've tried to stop a few times.
I think you need to re-check your posts! First you say you want to stop and then you start slingin sh*t!
I think you need to take a little break with your childish attitude!
Quote:
Capeesh
And who says Capeesh anymore!

Old 03-10-2005, 04:41 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Just when this boob had quieted down...

Spidey, you're dishing(LOL!!!), but you don't have a ladle. Your behavior is bordering on trollishness, but your posts are so pathetically lame they don't qualify. Every time I read one of your bricks(****ty basketball shot reference- cuz I know you're sloooowwww) of a post I want to register you for the Special Olympics, strap one of those tard bike helmets on you and guide you to the starting line for your race.
Seriously, your posts are eerily similar to that other tard, BILL KENWORTHY/Gator Bill. Same delusions of victory even in the face of a gigantic flameout, multiple tard rants in several different threads and even the same 3rd grade short bus rider's writing style.

You preemptively tried to condemn the H3s & their future owners with your ignorant rambling rant and you're surprised that you caused a stir? What color bike helmet do you want? One more knock to your hollow noggin and you're going to be a drooler.

You might have been registered on this board since 1-31-03, but that doesn't grant you carte blanche. Hell, it doesn't even mean you get to go to bed without your diaper on tonight.
You've been here long enough to know that banishment is a rarity reserved for only the severest of transgressions or out & out butt-humping trolls. Your lameness doesn't qualify you for either(the jury is still out on you being a rump ranger though), so you're just going to get knocked around like a chew toy for the dogs as long as you keep acting like a deluded kook. Sorry I called you a boob earlier. That was mean to boobs and I love boobs.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:02 AM
Hummer Messiah

Spidey- here's your new avatar.
Attached Images

Old 03-10-2005, 05:54 AM

Spidey is off the scale

NJH2,

quote:
Spidey, I was starting to feel a little sorry for you but you are a bonehead! There is a real out here ... it may be time to move out of your Cartoon World!

quote:

I think you need to re-check your posts! First you say you want to stop and then you start slingin sh*t!
I think you need to take a little break with your childish attitude! "

My God NJ H2 you could sign your autobiography to that post.

At first I thought you were just a weed player but after reading this post you have proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt you are nothing more then an Imbecile. Why not read my original post -- you contributed nothing to the topic with the exception of 3 cartooned posts in an attempt to show us your wit.typical playing safe offering no opinion for yourself. I never directed anything your way or against you, mostly just to the LUNKHEAD and the WOODTICK. yet you feel justified to call me a bonehead, childish and to get out of my cartoon world.

F--k are you stupid. Go back and re read the post yourself Moron

PS Let me know when you want to drop it
Old 03-10-2005, 06:27 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
NJH2,

quote:
Spidey, I was starting to feel a little sorry for you but you are a bonehead! There is a real out here ... it may be time to move out of your Cartoon World!

quote:

I think you need to take a little break with your childish attitude! "

My God NJ H2 you could sign your autobiography to that post.

At first I thought you were just a weed player but after reading this post you have proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt you are nothing more then an Imbecile. Why not read my original post -- you contributed nothing to the topic with the exception of 3 cartooned posts in an attempt to show us your wit.typical playing safe offering no opinion for yourself. I never directed anything your way or against you, mostly just to the LUNKHEAD and the WOODTICK. yet you feel justified to call me a bonehead, childish and to get out of my cartoon world.

F--k are you stupid. Go back and re read the post yourself Moron

Now it's on, bitch. Better get your preferred backdoor lube, because your chute is going to need as much help as it can get since your mouth doesn't know when to shut up.

When you quote someone try not to **** IT UP BY MESSING WITH IT!!! Not only are you a rambling deluded *******, but you're about as smart as a box of hammers. ****, don't you look at your posts after posting them just to make sure things look ok? I wonder if you pay attention to detail like that at work? Oh that's right, once the guy walks away from the glory hole I guess your job is done.

BTW, did you learn name calling by watching Sesame Street? Lunkhead??? I'm sure that's pretty amusing to you(with your bike helmet loosely hanging to one side of your lumpy head) but I think most everyone else thinks it's going to be a shoe in for a nomination to this year's Lamest Smack-talking award.
Somehow I'm picturing you wearing a Periwinkle blue helmet.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:31 AM

Spidey is off the scale

ATTABOY LUNKHEAD !!!

Now I know I'm rattling your cage. It's still pathetic but at least
your puttin some effort into it.

Let's try this again shall we LUNKHEAD ??
The post I made was not intended to actually put down the H3. If that is the way it came across I will apologize to anyone I unintentionally offended. I think it (H3) was put into production a little too soon for my liking and that it may effect the value in both resale and in the new H2's. I think that it's bull**** coming to the market quicker then I expected. It's got nothing to do with the H3 itself.

ALSO If you read the post again you'll see I tried to rationally explain that to you LUNKHEAD --But you were already too focused on trying to Joust. I deal in business situations all the time, LUNKHEAD for once in your life take this nugget, rather then just shoot your month off as you say prematurely perhaps take the time to clarify what's being said Maybe Just Maybe you'll learn something and emerge from that adolescent world of yours.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:37 AM
Hummer Expert

I think Spideys kid got on his account and is posting like this. There is now way an adult is saying stuff like this. Maybe Jason can close down his count until the father is contacted and ID is shown. This way this poor guy Spidey wont get booted forever from the forum when all along it was his out of controlled child posting on his behalf and without his knowledge.

Thoughts?
Old 03-10-2005, 06:43 AM
Hummer Messiah

Ratle me??? On the Internet??? You're worse than I thought.

I can only imagine the real estate deals you muck around in.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:52 AM

Spidey is off the scale

You know what I just realized LUNKHEAD?? I have fallen to and have lived at your level for only two days now. It's boring , limited and unproductive.
You're posts are up to 7356 and your still doing it.

My God LUNKHEAD ---------------- GET A LIFE MAN
Old 03-10-2005, 07:01 AM

Spidey is off the scale

Thanks for thinking it was my kid JMV 1210
Unfortunately it's not. But I'm finished now.

See the difference LUNKHEAD after 7357 posts they know it's you.

Well maybe just one more.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:17 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Thanks for thinking it was my kid JMV 1210
Unfortunately it's not. But I'm finished now. <span class="ev_code_RED">I just so know you're lying. </span>

See the difference LUNKHEAD after 7357 posts they know it's you. <span class="ev_code_RED">Dickeatersayswhat </span>

Well maybe just one more.
<span class="ev_code_RED">I have a feeling it's going to be a lot more than just one. Kind of like when you said you'd only blow one guy and it escalated from there.</span>
Old 03-10-2005, 09:40 AM

Spidey is off the scale

Quote:
Sorry I called you a boob earlier. That was mean to boobs and I love boobs.

ATTA BOY LUNKHEAD . Finally we agree on something That's exactly what I have been trying to tell you for f**k sake I not a BOOB YOU ARE

NOW ARE YOU SITTING DOWN LUNKHEAD ???

Go to dictionary.com
type in BOOB -- Result --- A STUPID OR FOOLISH PERSON ; A DOLT
NOW TYPE IN LUNKHEAD
Result --- A STUPID PERSON ; A DOLT

I ALREADY KNEW I WASN'T A BOOB - LUNKHEAD - AND I'M NOT SURPRIZED YOU LOVE THEM hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahheheheheheeeeeh eheeeeehhee oooooooooooooosstopstoooop ooooo pheeeww MMMAN OHHH come on oooouch Now that's gotta sting HUH LUNKHEAD.

God Man -- Are you crazy or what -- Quit Can't you see your way out of your league ??
Old 03-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by spidey,
Quote:
Not even close, douche bag!

Quote:
I think it (H3) was put into production a little too soon for my liking
And who the **** are you?

Quote:
it may effect the value in both resale and in the new H2's.
Well that's what a dumb jerkoff like you gets for buying an H2 as an investment.

Quote:
I deal in business situations all the time
Hmmmm, let's see, I'll bet the toughest business decision you have to make during the day is how many newspapers you have to leave at each house.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Force out.Move to fing China!!Commie!
Besides Spidey keeps things from getting slow!