H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H1 Discussion Forums > General H1 Discussion

Old 09-23-2005, 04:05 AM
Hummer Veteran

HeimenHummer is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by LAWDOG:
but had to have the real deal!

Perfect example of an idiot poser.

Owning an H1, with all the other Hummers in offer, makes owning an H1 retarded. Especially the ones that never see off road.

What people say about H1s now?

"Look at that idiot paying all that money when he could get something half as cheap, twice as comfortable, same in ability, and better looking like the H2.

Now with the introduction of the H3, people are keeling over laughing at how ridiculous H1s look driving around. Like a naked senile old men lost in the middle of a forest.

God I'm so happy I never bought an H1. I would have felt like an ass knowing what I know now.

Alpha H2 is the next upgrade.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:14 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
well I went from the H2 to the H1 and Im glad I made the jump, How many times are they gonna water down the Beast? I got tired of you H1 people (now my H1 family,,shineing me on oh ,,,and the stickers that said I **** H2's now I cant find any H2's anywhere is it because they avoid the Beast?
and yes my H2 was great,,,but had to have the real deal!

I call bullsh!t until I see pictures.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Hummer Veteran

Cal is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by HammerH2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LAWDOG:
but had to have the real deal!

Perfect example of an idiot poser.

Owning an H1, with all the other Hummers in offer, makes owning an H1 retarded. Especially the ones that never see off road.

What people say about H1s now?

"Look at that idiot paying all that money when he could get something half as cheap, twice as comfortable, same in ability, and better looking like the H2.

Now with the introduction of the H3, people are keeling over laughing at how ridiculous H1s look driving around. Like a naked senile old men lost in the middle of a forest.

God I'm so happy I never bought an H1. I would have felt like an ass knowing what I know now.

Alpha H2 is the next upgrade. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you care so much what he thinks of your H2? You like it so who cares, i know everybody always feels like they need to justify their purchase, but you are just as bad as the other guy bad mouthing the H1. I had an h2 and it was a good truck however the H1 fits me better than the h2. I also find it hard to believe that everyone that sees an H1 says, that guy is so stupid he could have just got an H2 which is the same thing and saved a whole lot of money. I have found just the opposite, when i had my h2 people used to say why didnt you get and H1? And now that i have an H2 all people tell me is that that is the real Hummer and the H2 is a piece, and i gladly inform them that the H2 is not a piece and its a great truck. Lets not forget that without the H1 there would be no H2/H3, and probably vise versa. Why cant everyone just appreciate each others vehicles, instead of bashing them?
Old 09-23-2005, 02:16 PM
Hummer Expert

SteveRH is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say that I dig the HUMMER brand in general. If I had the cash, I'd have one of each... However, I don't... I was either going to buy a used H2 or a new H3. I went with the H3 because it got the better gas mileage and I love it. No regrets from this new HUMMER owner!!!
Old 10-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

leenigen is off the scale

H2 and H3 are a disgrace to the hummer name! I wouldn't have a problem with the vehicles if they called them what they are... suburban/jimmy.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:36 PM

Vincent is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by leenigen:
H2 and H3 are a disgrace to the hummer name! I wouldn't have a problem with the vehicles if they called them what they are... suburban/jimmy.

Whatever

Dumb ass TROLL Get your facts straight!
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2005, 11:48 PM
Hummer Veteran

H1Hummer Owner is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
But the more I realized the H2s capabilities on and off road, I couldn't justify logic(Not money) for IMHO downgrading to an H1. It's not a slam.

With the introduction to the H3 an equal if not better performer than the H1. The justification to buying an H1 becomes ridiculous.

An H1 definitely outperforms an H2 and H3 off-roading. It's not even close.

H1 can make it through the world famous Rubicon....H2/H3, not a chance.

That said...I own an H1, and only use my Willys Jeep on the trail. My H1 costs too much to smash it up on boulders.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:27 AM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

I hate to break your bubble, but the Rubicon Trail was one of the primary test beds for the H3. There's plenty of footage of H3's on it. Some of which was featured on Hummer.com.

Quote:
Originally posted by H1Hummer Owner:
An H1 definitely outperforms an H2 and H3 off-roading. It's not even close.

H1 can make it through the world famous Rubicon....H2/H3, not a chance.

That said...I own an H1, and only use my Willys Jeep on the trail. My H1 costs too much to smash it up on boulders.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:49 AM

LAWDOG is off the scale

I went from an 03 H2 to an 00 H1 and am still smiling, kick in the ass vehicle!!
Old 10-11-2005, 08:08 AM

Hummer crazy is off the scale

I love the H1 But don't have the cash for that! Could have got a used H2 But when I seen the body lines of the H3 (with 4yr/50k) that helps i just had to trade my zr2. I love the looks of the H3 wish it was alittle wider but oh well and on the tight trails it works great some day mybe move to H1 or H3 But for now just glade to be in the Hummmer family Hey who cares its a Hummer nota toyota or jeep ( are we soposta had jeeps?)...LOL
Old 10-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Beastmaster:
I hate to break your bubble, but the Rubicon Trail was one of the primary test beds for the H3. There's plenty of footage of H3's on it. Some of which was featured on Hummer.com.

I live there...I've been on the Trail over 100 times...from start to finish. You can "say" you went on the Rubicon, and you can SAY you actually drove the Rubicon.

No stock H3 has ever gone THROUGH the entire Rubicon. Nice try.

AM GENERAL's own spokesperson said "the H2 and H3 has about 80% of the capability of the H1."

This...is the Rubicon. Taken just a couple weeks ago while I was working on the trail.

If you know where this photo is...you'd know they'd already gone through the above photos.

You can take your H3 test videos and use them to start a fire...cause that's all their worth. The trail is 13 miles long....just cause you drove on it, doesn't mean you made it all the way. There's a huge difference.

Still think an H3 can handle the Rubicon???

Give it a try.

Let me know, so I can bring a camera. LOL.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

So are you the geeky bald guy or The Special Olympic Participant in the helmet. Either way it explains why you have an inferiority complex and have to talk a big B. S. game, feel better? Now go home troll!!
Old 10-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Hummer Veteran

Is that how you make yourself feel better, by making fun of people in a photo??

If you'd actually engaged your brain, you'd realize...I TOOK the photo.

Now...

Tell me ALL about your Rubicon experience?? Because, it seems you know all about it.

I've been through it, start to finish, 7 times this year alone. Not counting, the 4 work days I did doing trail maintenance and driver education.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member

After 8.5 years in the Suck I don't have to go on make believe missions or go over the same obstacles that everyone else did for no appearant reason, other than to say look what I did and feel a false sense of accomplishment. 7 times Wow I'am so impressed, now do it with bullets flying at you with out sh*tting your pants. you are an Off Road God, is your name Ivan Stuart by any chance???
Old 10-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Hummer Veteran

The missions are over son...

The thread was about H3's doing the Rubicon. Focus.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Hummer Authority

???? WTF

Son???

What did ya adopt me??

Or did ya want me to call you daddy! Ya Homo!!

Go drive your truck over some rocks a take some more pic's!!

Impress Us!!
Old 10-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Hummer Authority

I love Fookin WEB Wheelers!!
Old 10-11-2005, 08:14 PM

LAWDOG is off the scale

Quote:
Posted 09-22-05 09:43 PM
Lawdog
Quote:
Lawdog is a dumbass. It's clear from her posts.
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=u...1&u=5131096931

BTW, no pics, no proof.. etc. Just BS. But I guess she'll find a pic to post now.

Black '03 LPE Lux

Hey ken, what the f@#k is your problem,,I came to this Board for freedom of speach and to give my comments on both vehicles why you crying? like I said had an H2 now got an H1 get over it some guys will make the transition some wont so whats your point!is it the real deal comment? I also at one time had 96impala ss then chevy came out the impala ss with the six ? what do you call that. just making observations thats all not out to hurt my H2 Bro's

Gil.......Ken if you hate the H1 so much why do you even post on the General H1 Discussion area?
Old 10-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Hey ken, what the f@#k is your problem,,I came to this Board for freedom of speach and to give my comments on both vehicles why you crying?

It's clear some H2 and H3 owners get pushed out of joint. We have this guy calling you a dumbass, we have army boy Mr. I claiming the only way to really go wheeling is with bullets flying over your head.

I have a real Hummer. I personally wouldn't own a watered down version.

I'll take my extra clearance, steeper attack angle, wider stance, electric front window defogger, CTIS Air inflation system, higher water forging clearance and on and on...and actually go somewhere....

bullets not included.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Hummer Veteran

And before armchair wheeler shoots over my head to make my typing more exciting...

I said "I personally"....if someone else is ok with it, have at it. That's why we all don't drive the same car.