Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > Other Off-Roading Vehicles

Old 06-14-2004, 06:57 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow Ryan...you're a real dick on the internet. Good thing you arent like that in person or I would have to beat your ass.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:57 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow Ryan...you're a real dick on the internet. Good thing you arent like that in person or I would have to beat your ass.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:03 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

I like the way you refer to me as "puss boy" on the picture you posted. Enough of you for now as I wont add to your thread wile you act like such a disrespectful child.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:03 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

I like the way you refer to me as "puss boy" on the picture you posted. Enough of you for now as I wont add to your thread wile you act like such a disrespectful child.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Hummer Professional

MikeXML320 is an unknown quantity at this point

I own the sami and the mercedes-benz in the pics above and take both wheelin...
WOW, I can't beleive how worked up people get over a post. I was obviously making a joke about myself so everyone could get a good laugh.
I guess some people have lost a little something called a sence of humor!!!!!
Just because I don't have an H2 dosen't mean that we dont all go wheelin together and post pics of everyones vehicles the post was more for all of the people in colorado that I have wheeled with. Pics never do the terrain justice!!!
Old 06-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Hummer Professional

MikeXML320 is an unknown quantity at this point

I own the sami and the mercedes-benz in the pics above and take both wheelin...
WOW, I can't beleive how worked up people get over a post. I was obviously making a joke about myself so everyone could get a good laugh.
I guess some people have lost a little something called a sence of humor!!!!!
Just because I don't have an H2 dosen't mean that we dont all go wheelin together and post pics of everyones vehicles the post was more for all of the people in colorado that I have wheeled with. Pics never do the terrain justice!!!
Old 06-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

That's too funny??? Your so insecure that you worry about what I named your pic. It was a joke! Shaggy, man, I'm a dick all the time. Mike and I simply wanted to share a few pics and people from the very first replies started whining about the Jeep and Sami and no H2. I turn into an ******* when people argue or cry about petty stupid stuff.

And to your post, Shaggy, it doesn't matter where I'm at in a converstation, you always wanna start some type of **** with me. You always have some smart little funny comment that has to be said. I don't think your an *******, that's just how you are and I"m used to it by now. But, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack so maybe you should stick to being an ******* over the internet
Old 06-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Hummer Guru

That's too funny??? Your so insecure that you worry about what I named your pic. It was a joke! Shaggy, man, I'm a dick all the time. Mike and I simply wanted to share a few pics and people from the very first replies started whining about the Jeep and Sami and no H2. I turn into an ******* when people argue or cry about petty stupid stuff.

And to your post, Shaggy, it doesn't matter where I'm at in a converstation, you always wanna start some type of **** with me. You always have some smart little funny comment that has to be said. I don't think your an *******, that's just how you are and I"m used to it by now. But, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack so maybe you should stick to being an ******* over the internet
Old 06-14-2004, 07:17 PM
Hummer Guru

N2ITNSD, I seriously named that Pic that just to see if you'd see it....settle down bud, it was the first thing that came to mind after you were talking mad **** about my pics not being hard core enough for you and that was the only pics I could find of your H2 on any type of gravel road. I don't know you, your more than likely not a puss boy, and if your not, then don't get so worried about some other person you don't even know naming MY OWN file that!
Old 06-14-2004, 07:17 PM
Hummer Guru

N2ITNSD, I seriously named that Pic that just to see if you'd see it....settle down bud, it was the first thing that came to mind after you were talking mad **** about my pics not being hard core enough for you and that was the only pics I could find of your H2 on any type of gravel road. I don't know you, your more than likely not a puss boy, and if your not, then don't get so worried about some other person you don't even know naming MY OWN file that!
Old 06-14-2004, 07:33 PM
Hummer Guru

"Neat little Zuk" "looks like fun" "good Pics" "small, but fun" "nice suzuki fag" "hey, cute girl ride" "thanks for the pics"......see, You have it very much confused shaggy....I and others don't post so that people can bitch about the pics that are posted....we post because we wanted to have a normal, good conversation about the weekend we had and Slaughterhouse Gulch with anyone who was interested. It didn't matter if it was an H2 owner, Jeep owner, Bronco Owner, Porsche, Viper....etc. etc...we didn't give a damn. Just for people who were interested in seeing them. And instead of that, we get a bunch of "Pipes" piping in because it doesn't happen to be what they are interested in...If your not interested in it, stay the hell out of it...seems over a 100 some people have done that so far
Old 06-14-2004, 07:33 PM
Hummer Guru

"Neat little Zuk" "looks like fun" "good Pics" "small, but fun" "nice suzuki fag" "hey, cute girl ride" "thanks for the pics"......see, You have it very much confused shaggy....I and others don't post so that people can bitch about the pics that are posted....we post because we wanted to have a normal, good conversation about the weekend we had and Slaughterhouse Gulch with anyone who was interested. It didn't matter if it was an H2 owner, Jeep owner, Bronco Owner, Porsche, Viper....etc. etc...we didn't give a damn. Just for people who were interested in seeing them. And instead of that, we get a bunch of "Pipes" piping in because it doesn't happen to be what they are interested in...If your not interested in it, stay the hell out of it...seems over a 100 some people have done that so far
Old 06-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike_ML320:
Well I have been tearing too many things up on the benz, so I came across this samurai and couldn't pass it up. does ok stock but mods are comming soon..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should spend your money on a better haircut, a non wife-beater t-shirt and a membership at a gym to get rid of those doughy looking lard arms. And take that frigging baby shopping cart someplace else.
No kidding the Benzo is getting the **** torn out of it offroad. It's a soccer mom car at best.

This is a REAL Zuki:
Attached Images

Old 06-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike_ML320:
Well I have been tearing too many things up on the benz, so I came across this samurai and couldn't pass it up. does ok stock but mods are comming soon..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should spend your money on a better haircut, a non wife-beater t-shirt and a membership at a gym to get rid of those doughy looking lard arms. And take that frigging baby shopping cart someplace else.
No kidding the Benzo is getting the **** torn out of it offroad. It's a soccer mom car at best.

This is a REAL Zuki:
Old 06-14-2004, 07:46 PM
Hummer Guru

It is real...has about as much flex as Mike's stock Zuk
Oh, and I'll bet that Zuk wasen't stock at sometime in it's life before some like MIKEML320 got there hands on it was it? I know enough about Mike to know that his stock Zuk wont be so stock soon enough....
Old 06-14-2004, 07:46 PM
Hummer Guru

It is real...has about as much flex as Mike's stock Zuk
Oh, and I'll bet that Zuk wasen't stock at sometime in it's life before some like MIKEML320 got there hands on it was it? I know enough about Mike to know that his stock Zuk wont be so stock soon enough....
Old 06-14-2004, 07:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
Oh, that was that little dirt road the other pics were taken on.....
and here is some of my alternative group that I 4 wheel with over on the http://www.4x4homo forums <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I knew you were a pole-smoker.

So... the ML is dirty because of the H2's throwing mud on it, right? Either that, or it's been photoshopped.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
Oh, that was that little dirt road the other pics were taken on.....
and here is some of my alternative group that I 4 wheel with over on the http://www.4x4homo forums <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I knew you were a pole-smoker.

So... the ML is dirty because of the H2's throwing mud on it, right? Either that, or it's been photoshopped.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

And for somebody that doesn't give a **** about what we say you sure are hovering over this thread like a mother hen with her eggs. What a tool. Shouldn't you be ringing up some Slurpee sales or putting cheese on somebody's nachos?
Old 06-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

And for somebody that doesn't give a **** about what we say you sure are hovering over this thread like a mother hen with her eggs. What a tool. Shouldn't you be ringing up some Slurpee sales or putting cheese on somebody's nachos?