H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RMST:
Let's face it. Judging by that picture this woman is a complete Hoosier. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Many here might not know what a Hoosier is. That or think that it means a high school basketball player. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that a tire

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 08-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

You can post your dealership experiences here:
http://www.dealerscene.com/

It's free and there's no registration. Dan and I came up with this and it's good for all makes, models and dealerships.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:32 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

WOW...I have been out and not checking this, but will try and "Respond" to all the comments..Passion has nothing to do with it and my failure to "follow-Up" immediately just indicates I am not on here all the time that is all. Hognose, you have no right to use this forum or ANY forum to attack someone you know nothing about. I was pretty direct, with out giving names to prevent SLANDER which is a civil suit, so there will be no names. If you want "Proof" and you are in Sacramento, then please by all means meet me, take a look..I am not sure I really give a **** about your opinion of if you think I am to quote you "These little "grenades" against people or business should not be tolerated. If you're willing to take the time to slander a business or persons reputation, you best be ready to provide proof. Vanishing will not lend credence to your story....". Your comments are curt and rude when I am notifying the people in this area, which I am not under ANY obligation to do. Your post is very disturbing and hateful.

First, I have never dealt with any Tiffany in Service, there is a Tina, who is a coward..The Service Director. Yes, I called the service girl, Tina IMMEDIATELY, and she responded that they would handle it. She called me back and said she talked to her technican and he said "there was nothing there". I took it back to them the next business day, had photos before and after, and the story changed. Service Director said his service tech said the scratches were already THERE..I have photos that show they were not, also asked for the check in document that they give you to sign that shows where they walked around your vehicle and you signed for the warranty work, but they refused to provide that paper. DeGroot decided to call me a liar in front of my husband, thus making a bad situation WORSE. Communication issue? No. Cindy Daugherty, was the next call, who told me what I have already posted. She said she believed her tech, and refused to allow me to provide proof that the damage was done there at the dealership. Yes, there are two sides, but when the Service Director verbally attacks you, and no one wants to consider that it did happen there, they leave your vehicles in the lot when completed, for anyone to walk by and maybe scratch them...I was not blaming a person, just wanted the damn thing FIXED! The Cost was provided to me by Body Kraft on Folsom Blvd, and the scratches are on the door near the handle and top of the door, two lines near the top of the truck.
Now for what appears to be an INSULT on a forum of adults. RMSP, I am not a HOOSIER, keep your nasty comments to yourself and dont infer I am some sort of trailer trash..That is a ****ty comment and you need to keep you immature attidute on a "ricer " forum. I thought Hummer owners had class, you are sadly LACKING...
If you want to attack me because I am a woman in what appears to be a forum of MEN, then oh well. Where the photo was taken? Who cares? As for the FORD comments, first I have a new FORD Escape as well...I also have a Blown Race Car 95 Mustang, a New Peterbilt and two Italian sports cars. I have NEVER had any issues at Future Ford in Roseville. Not that others have the same experience, however, this is not about bad service, or attitudes or anything else..This is about a dealership that damaged a vehicle and refused to repair or make good, or even NEGOITATE with the owners. A vehicle that is under warranty, but was not bought from them. UYes, I will say that the sales people seem to be very nice, but sales and service are different. I love my FORD, as I love the H2, but what good is it to have any vehicle you cannot trust to leave for repairs or service only to have something happen to what you are responsible for and take care of? There is no such thing as "Customer Service" anymore and as has been shown to me on this forum, buy a few, it is easier to "attack" someones character, instead of "taking things under advisement" and being careful. I am going to a Chevy place in Roseville, so thanks for the suggestion from HummerJohn, also thanks for being adult and professional. HummerNewbie..I hope you are not calling me a "tire"..cause if you are, Karma is a wonderful thing especially in FL..cause I am moving to your area...You never know what you may see on the road.
Well this should satisfy the nasty childlike posters and the ones that are just using this as information. I cannot believe that many of you personally ATTACKED another person on this, but...what ever makes you able to look in the mirror.
Caio
Old 08-18-2005, 03:08 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaz:
HummerNewbie..I hope you are not calling me a "tire"..cause if you are, Karma is a wonderful thing especially in FL..cause I am moving to your area...You never know what you may see on the road. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL
No, not calling you a tire. Welcome to Florida when you do get here.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:24 PM

h3\'er is off the scale

Sorry about the bad exp at Daugherty. I don't deal with them for other reasons. Went to the Bay area to get my H3.

I found their sales staff un-informed and unwilling to work with me. Basically you buy what on our lot and like it or seeya later

Well Seeya I did!
Old 08-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Spur?
Old 08-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kaz is off the scale

Newbie has been forgiven then..I am looking forward to FL...CA is home but peoples mentality and lack of respect and courtsey is overwhelming...and starting to rub off on me..Time to change a bit..

H3'R..I never gave sales a chance..The attitude was instant when they found I bought it from someone not a dealership and that they had to deal with me under warranty...Glad you are happy...No one really cares about "service", Daugherty told me that she was perfect in sales and service and "nothing I can do to her will effect her". Maybe not, but this is a start..Take care..Caio
Old 08-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Hummer Veteran

Rubiconman is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaz:
CA is home but peoples mentality and lack of respect and courtsey is overwhelming...and starting to rub off on me..Time to change a bit..
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This is the reason I moved from So Cal. last year. Quit my job, sold my house and moved to Arizona, I love the desert, I love the heat, there's no smog here, and the people don't want to shoot you if you look at them wrong. You are goin to find idiots everywhere... but there's less of them here.
Old 08-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Hummer Deity

My aunt & uncle own a Motorcycle shop in Tucson.

But I have never been to AZ, I heard their are a lot of enraged people out there. No botanical allergens out there though, right?
Old 08-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

The spiders and huge in AZ.

My Video Collectionez

Old 08-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
My aunt & uncle own a Motorcycle shop in Tucson.

But I have never been to AZ, I heard their are a lot of enraged people out there. No botanical allergens out there though, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I raced pro moto-x in my youth, knees and ankles not what they used to be....cartilage is lacking, anyhoo 4wheelin is much safer..ok a little safer.
As for enraged people .. there are a few, but you find this everywhere. If you look at the crime statistics, I think Tucson is on the higher end...this is why I live ..um..uh.err a tad North of town
Old 08-18-2005, 06:53 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

Tit shot please.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Hummer Guru

Newbie has been forgiven then..I am looking forward to FL...CA is home but peoples mentality and lack of respect and courtsey is overwhelming...and starting to rub off on me..Time to change a bit.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad to hear
Don't know about the people there but you get plenty of them here two. I really think the scum bags of the central and eastern US keep moving south to get away from what they have done. When they get to Florida there is no place else to go so they stick around

I wouldn't mind moving back to KC but it really isn't bad here. If I was a beach person, I am sure I would love it but I am not. Think I miss the more scenic terrain and seasons really but it's not bad. Where in the state are you moving?

PS There actually is, or was, a tire manufacturer named Hoosier.

Old 08-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dug3x3:
Tit shot please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhm...Dug, Rubiconman just started posting in other threads. I don't think he's comfortable yet.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dug3x3:

Uhm...Dug, Rubiconman just started posting in other threads. I don't think he's comfortable yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank god

Old 08-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Hummer Veteran

Gimme a sec .. got to take a pic then upload ... patience dear
Old 08-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rubiconman:
Gimme a sec .. got to take a pic then upload ... patience dear </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh dear god no

Old 08-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

Uhm...Dug, Rubiconman just started posting in other threads. I don't think he's comfortable yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant taz , isnt she a newbie girl.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot: Uhm...Dug, Rubiconman just started posting in other threads. I don't think he's comfortable yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant taz , isnt she a newbie girl. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dang ..OK , I wont post it then
Old 08-18-2005, 08:31 PM
Hummer Guru

I meant taz , isnt she a newbie girl. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you mean Kaz. Don't think I want Taz to post a tit shot either